November 21, 2016
Score 6 out of 10
Keas was used by our company as part of a wellness program. It was used across the entire organization where we could track our fitness goals. This included running, working out, doing various activities that improve your health. It also included different quizzes to learn about different aspects of overall well-being.
- Gamification - Keas keeps track off the activities you do and includes a leader board.
- Engagement - The various activities are fun for the most part
- Easy to use and navigate.
- The various tasks can get repetitive.
- There should be caps in place for the amount of activity you can do to earn points.
- More variety of activities on the site would be a good addition.
Read this authenticated review
Keas would be a nice addition to a wellness program to promote health with a company's employees. The bigger the company the better. You need a bigger audience to make it more fun and engaging. However adoption is hard to accomplish within a big organization. Also you might be spending too much time on this.