What is When I Work?

Good value

February 28, 2020
When I Work is being used for our customer support team to track what each agent is supposed to be doing at any time—tickets, phones, …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of When I Work, and make your voice heard!

Essentials

$4

Advanced

$6

Complete

$8

per month per user

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://wheniwork.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $4 per month per user

Product Demos

It's About Time
00:58

What is When I Work?

When I Work in St.Paul, Minnesota offers their eponymous platform for time & attendance and workforce management, featuring employee self-service and the capability to broadcast and fill empty shifts in "less than 30 seconds," for small workforces and larger companies as well.

When I Work Video

It's About Time

When I Work Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

When I Work starts at $4.

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of When I Work are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Retail industry.

Sasha Brito | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Employee communication. A very important function that helps employees to exchange working hours and have an interaction with each other.
  • Notification system. Send alerts instantly when an employee has started their workday or when an employee did not attend their workday.
  • Automatic personalized reports. Reports are generated on the effectiveness and fulfillment of the tasks of each employee.