Return to navigation
Wingmate engages field staff, on the go, to generate new sales, improve service & communicate in real-time. The solution is comprised of a Mobile App for staff on the move to capture/report intel and send it back to a team...Read more
Read all reviews
Wingmate purpose is to engage all the field staff, who get the energy, that gives them the power to go and market the services the company …
Wingmate is an excellent software also at an educational and experimental level by students interacting with teachers to simulate new …
Our marketing agency was asked to provide hands-on (managed) support for one of our clients who were using Wingmate. We used Wingmate to …
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://wingmateapp.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Return to navigation
- Tech Details
Wingmate engages field staff, on the go, to generate new sales, improve service & communicate in real-time. The solution is comprised of a Mobile App for staff on the move to capture/report intel and send it back to a team at the office. Its Simple CRM - management dashboard (Web-based CRM) enables two-way communication & tracking between both sales staff and teams in the field.
- Supported: Mobile Reporting App
- Supported: Simple CRM
- Supported: Inside Sales Support
Watch Meet the Wingmate PMs
Watch Why Wingmate?
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Wingmate purpose is to engage all the field staff, who get the energy, that gives them the power to go and market the services the company makes. Further, Wingmate has the contact managing solution, where digital recording is done, proper backup taken, and when communications is required, there is the aggregate provision. Further, Wingmate fosters all the lead generation features, where analytics and mapping are supported, and efficient management is made. Finally, the innovations in the CRM field are deployed and effectively enhanced.
- The perfect customer mapping and lead management makes the tool powerful.
- The simple CRM solutions with robust discussion formulas.
- Finally, Wingmate has the contact managing power, very proficient.
- Requires to be expansive, and facilitate other professionals.
- Requires integration with other insightful applications.
- No chances or possibilities of conducting any editing, which is vital in the customer management process.
Wingmate has engaged the field staff, by showing them, the mechanisms that suit the customers, from the communications processes, the contact controls methods, and other CRM tools. Further, the customer mapping and profiling have been enhanced by Wingmate, with advanced analytical options. The lead generation and relationship molding have been enhanced by Wingmate, making the company more solid and preferred.
- Customer mapping helps us understand the customers, and apply the right marketing methods.
- Besides, Wingmate creates a contact control, where future communications and direct marketing are conducted.
- The analytical requirements have been supported by Wingmate very efficiently.
Wingmate has realtime communications, which is an outstanding way that foster engagement and support CRM. Further, Wingmate has genuine contact list managing power, very stable, and makes direct communications. The demands that business have regarding the customer mapping and journey modelling have been attained by Wingmate.Finally, all the analytical demands have permanent solution from Wingmate.
Wingmate has simple usability procedures, for instance, the communications options, the customer mapping options, and others. Further, Wingmate creates proper orientation processes, which are sustainable and they make all users more equipped. Lastly, Wingmate is less technical, more outstanding, and the customer support have knowledgeable facts regarding the tool, and they share with customers.
Wingmate has all forms of support, from the online solution, where there is the chat option, very responsive, and no lining or wait time. Also, the deployment team is very accessible and concerned regarding the nature of the application and the assistance they require. Finally, Wingmate releases constant updates, and the team offers the guide on any change made.
Wingmate is an excellent software also at an educational and experimental level by students interacting with teachers to simulate new sales and improve services. Fundamental is that it allows you to communicate and interact in real-time. Thanks to the fairly intuitive interface, you don't waste much time learning how to use it.
- Wingmate guarantees a high level of interaction between users.
- Wingmate can also be used educationally (demo version).
- It is possible to easily create sales simulations since Wingmate is not industry-specific at all.
- The interface is not complicated to use but there is potential to improve it and make it more friendly.
- Wingmate does not give the possibility to edit product photos.
- Wingmate does not give the possibility to export the information entered to the CRM.
Despite being a professional software, there is the possibility of using it also at an educational level (demo version). The ability of Wingmate to access it also on the mobile platform allows interaction among students and the teaching staff 24 hours a day. Thanks to its ease of use, it can also be used during teaching lessons and short-term simulations.
- Wingmate increase interactions (even when used for educational purposes).
- When used for educational purposes it facilitates learning about products' sales strategies.
- In the case of didactic simulations it has increased the educational quality.
I have not used similar products, so I cannot make a real comparison. However, I can say that I will most likely not leave Wingmate in the next years. This is thanks to its ease of use and its friendly interface, which can be improved to make it even more intuitive.
The user-friendly graphic interface (which as mentioned can be further improved) makes the software easy and quick to use. You can quickly learn how to use it! Another interesting aspect is that it can also be used on smartphones. Therefore Wingmate facilitates the management of information, that is always available.
The support is very good. They are willing to work on updates and continuous improvements. Support service is prompt and efficient from the software team. They help in training and make Wingmate always easy to use. Even if we use it educationally and not professionally, they are always ready for suggestions to improve the performance of the software at an educational level.
Our marketing agency was asked to provide hands-on (managed) support for one of our clients who were using Wingmate. We used Wingmate to better manage the contacts that were coming into the organization and after a period of time, after better understanding the product's features, we began to utilize more of Wingmate's features.
- Contact management
- Lead generation and mapping
- Analytics and reporting
- Still a very basic product. Although it does the basics well, a more rounded marketing solution would be better
- Designed for people on the go, rather than desk-based marketers
- Not as intuitive as other apps I've used (for example, sometimes some information/features are not the easiest to find)
Wingmate is a very streamlined, basic but easy-to-use CRM. The teams we supported (as an agency) had and will be out of the office at shows/office visits and therefore using its features on a phone/tablet is highly advisable - this is where the product really excels. Contacts can be added and shared very easily.
- Very cheap!
- You wouldn't need to spend much time using the app, meaning you can allocate your time to other activities
- Easy to learn and use, meaning we can offer support easily
Wingmate was used because the system was mostly used by sales/new business people rather than marketing people. Other products, such as HubSpot, [are] better suited for marketers but for simple lead management, pipeline management, and reporting to the wider team, Wingmate was used and that was a good choice based on needs.
It doesn't have too many features anyway. But those it has [been] very easy to use.
Very good - always been provided with good support when I've needed it (which has not been often!)