Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Wonderlic headquartered in Vernon Hills, Illinois offers their WonScore Pre-Employment Testing platform to predict on-the-job success of a job candidate, before the interview takes place.
WonScore is used to assess cognitive ability, personality, and motivation to determine the different interests and abilities that are suited to any one job description, with their AI Job Description Profile.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: AI Job Description Profile
- Supported: Cognitive Ability Test
- Supported: Motivational Assessments
- Supported: Student Assessments
- Supported: Personality Test For Jobs
- Easy to administer
- Valid, reliable results - Backed by rigorous science
- Great "bang for the buck" - lots of good information in one place!
- It would be helpful to have more interpretive reports; integrate some of the scales if possible - do scores on one scale have implications for scores on another? Is there any relationship between the scales? I enjoy the anchors showing people with high/low scores may demonstrate certain characteristics; additional elaboration/narrative might be helpful.
- Better understanding of the scales and why certain scales matter on some jobs, not others. What does it mean when a score has/does not have bearing on that particular job? Why/Why not?
- Maybe include examples of the types of positions for which the scale scores have meaning beyond the particular job in question. This might help with succession planning and development planning.
- Saved time in the hiring process
- Helped us to know about where there might be issues on the job.
- Provided additional information a personality assessment did not
- Valuable assessment targeted for my position
- Very friendly user interface
- A cold beer tap
- A turkey pot pie
- A little red wagon
- In all seriousness, after trying in earnest, I can't think of anything
- We have lowered testing-cost dramatically.
- WonScore Pre-Employment Testing has lowered our cost of training of turnover.
- It takes very little, if any, training of the administrator of the WonScore to get valuable insights.
I would fight against changes to any other tool.
- Gives us a Cognitive score. Candidates must be moderate in smarts. Nothing makes up for smarts but smarts isn't all.
- Gives us a sense of their Motivation. Recent applicant for a graphic designer job wasn't motivate by jobs requiring "artistic expression." That raised some eyebrows.
- And allows the candidate to describe what they like and don't like or their Personality. This is important to me as a supervisor. Allows me to consider whether I would be comfortable supervising a confrontational person, for instance.
- The instrument has proven to be very predictive and I've used it for 5 years. For 20 years prior to that, I used the Wonderlic paper-based assessment (cognitive only).
- Very little thoughts on improvement other than a couple of betterments to candidate entry that would make life a little easier. However, no big deal.
- Having some ability to preset some fields would help to avoid repetitive entry.
- Gives us a much better understanding of a candidate's future performance by understanding where they are today.