WorkflowMax is a web-based project management solution, owned by Xero, Inc. It is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive. The platform offers end-to-end functionality standard to project management software, with a comprehensive suite of features including lead management, quotes and estimates, time and job tracking, milestone management, job costing, purchase orders, flexible permission for clients, staff and contractors, email integration, invoicing, and a custom report builder. Approximately 25 different software systems integrate with WorkflowMax, enabling the functionality to be expanded – integrations include Google Drive, Salesforce, Xero, MYOB, Zendesk, Freshdesk, and Dropbox. A free 14-day trial is available, and packages are available for between 1-200 employees.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/9g/TK/B6CROJA5Z2L1.JPEGSeamless workflow for on the roadAs a consultant traveling to my clients I find WorkflowMax invaluable. I can use it for leads to jobs to billing. It sends me reminders and I never forget to follow up. I can use it remotely and from my office. I get to track the jobs and status of leads. I can see what time and cost I spend on my clients and therefore what I should be charging to make money. Its seamless integration with XERO really helps make the monitoring of my business performance, and therefore my own performance, a breeze. I wouldn't be without it!,Task reminders - so you do not forget to send out material or chase that lead Job costig - so you can really understand the cost to your business and price accordingly to make money Integration with XERO - so that when monitoring your performance the figures are all there,An app for mobile use woud be great Ability to customise the look of your quotes at far greater detail,9,Increased efficiency - in never missing a lead follow up Increased prices - understanding my costs and being able to price for profit,,Leads are great to use Quoting is easy,Understanding the realtion between jobs, tasks and activities,8Can even herd cats.We use WorkflowMax for every aspect of our jobs other than strategy and design. We use it to open new jobs, allocate staff and costs as well as timings. We use the system to traffic the work and ensure we meet deadlines. In addition we upload costs, issue estimates and purchase orders and raise invoices. Our accountant then exports these invoices seamlessly into MYOB. It is a very useful tool for us and provides a structure to our business that all staff adhere to.,Clear and easy to use which helps - so very little resistance from staff to utilise the functions Saves a huge amount of time from a functional management perspective Allows you to get a quick overview of where your business is at and where the workflow crunches are occurring,Would like less steps between the raising of invoices and email functionality Would like the ability to issue credit notes as well as invoices Would like the ability to fully edit an invoice after it has been issued ( prior to exporting),10,Increased efficiencies Better client service Clearer perspective of the financial health of the business,,Quoting and invoicing Traffic management Job status overview,Repeat invoice functions,Yes, but I don't use it,10
WorkflowMax

WorkflowMax Reviews

WorkflowMax
Top Rated Award
Showing 2 of 57 WorkflowMax ratings and reviews.
June 15, 2015

WorkflowMax Review: "Seamless workflow for on the road"

Usability

It's quite easy to use but I recommend an expert to help set you up.
Read Sarah Lochead-MacMillan's full review
July 21, 2015

WorkflowMax Review: "Can even herd cats."

Usability

It's easy to use and provides me with instant online access to the management of my business whether I am at my desk or overseas.

Task Management (21)
Mobile Access (17)
9.9
Timesheet Tracking (21)
10.0
Change request and Case Management (9)
Budget and Expense Management (14)
Quotes/estimates (20)
Invoicing (23)
10.0
Project & financial reporting (18)
Integration with accounting software (23)

About WorkflowMax

WorkflowMax Features

Has featureEnd-to-end, Fully Integrated Job/Project/Workflow Management Software
Has featureLead Manager (CRM)
Has featureQuoting/Estimating