WorkForce Suite Reviews

April 29, 2015
Jeff Pohl | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We looked at about 6 solutions and narrowed the field down to 3 which included Empcenter, Kronos and I believe worqplace. The real two were Empcenter and Kronos as it really had the flexibility we needed for all our different scenarios. We liked them both and the cost was going to be in the same general area so we were able to make the selection purely on the user experience and technology. Empcenter seemed a little more configurable for our purposes over Kronos and that's how we landed on that decision.
Read Jeff Pohl's full review
Traci Yates | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Kronos Workforce Management
I did not make the decision to select EmpCenter and only know our university also considered Kronos although I assume there were other products considered. My use of Kronos was only at an employee level and I am not sure how it all stacks up for sure. What I do think is that EmpCenter is more customizable than other products and was seen to be able to adapt to fit all of our needs so it was a system that could be used by everyone. I think it is good we have one time keeping system and don't have some employees using paper or a different system because the one could not meet our needs, but as I said this also makes it more difficult to network with other users and to get improvements made quickly.
Read Traci Yates's full review
Shelby Royce | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

EmpCenter is a new software to the company however, I only trained on the old software for a few months before EmpCenter was introduced. I think EmpCenter has a smoother data entry process and can run more in depth reports, but since this is the system I know best I cannot accurately compare it to previous software.
Read Shelby Royce's full review

Alternatives Considered

For previous employers I have used Kronos and Payrollmation. I think EmpCenter is in the middle of those two. It is easier to use but does not seem to have all the bells and whistles such as Kronos.

What is WorkForce Suite?

The WorkForce Suite is a cloud workforce management solution that enables employees and managers to digitize time and labor processes, optimize demand-driven scheduling, simplify absence management and enable strategic business insight. The WorkForce Suite adapts to an organization’s specific workforce management requirements no matter how unique the pay rules, labor regulations, schedules, and employee self-service needs are.

WorkForce focuses exclusively on the workforce management needs of today’s complex enterprise, including time and attendance, employee self-service, time capture, scheduling, pre shift health screening, labor forecasting, workforce analytics, employee productivity and labor tracking and absence leave and accommodation management. Whether employees are global, unionized, full-time, part-time, mobile, or seasonal, the WorkForce Suite is designed to make managing a workforce easy, more rewarding, and less costly.