June 05, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Read Stefan Hart's full review
Pros and Cons
- Its main feature is to help in assigning projects to team members and setting a design in quite a few clicks.
- The calendar feature is the most promising function of Workfront as the tasks are mentioned on the dates which helps in remembering the task due date.
- It helps in rememb[ering] tasks and notify[ing] the progress of completion of work along with notifying if the task [is] overdue.
- Reasonable price.
- The main drawback of Workfront is that there is a huge number of complications while setting up the software. It is very time-consuming and there are not straightforward options available to set it quickly.
- High-level customization is helpful, but it takes a lot of time and attention while setting up at first.
- Sometimes the platform does not show the different projects because they are on the same date as other tasks which delays the work. [This] needs a huge innovation.