Score 9 out of 10
Read Joshua Melder's full review
Pros and Cons
- Time management resources are incredibly efficient: One can utilize the platform to give realistic work goals and objectives.
- Data Management: Workfront enables users to view custom reports, manage projects costs, and much more.
- Project planning is extremely in depth: One can set and visualize projects in a variety of ways.
- Workfront is not the most user-intuitive platform for all. There will need to be significant training periods for end-users.
- The User Interface can be more confusing when compared to like-options in the market.
- It is a large and expansive program - therefore, executive updates are somewhat difficult within the platform.