Workshare Compare Reviews

June 11, 2019

Workshare just Works!

Performance

I gave Workshare Compare such a high rating because I don't think I could do my job without it. It has just become so integral to my workflow, that if I were to ever change jobs I think I would have to insist my new employer to me a license. It is fast and just works 99% of the time. It is very rare that it gives me errors, and when it does it's likely because the underlying document is corrupted, not because of any issues with Workshare Compare.

About Workshare Compare

Workshare’s platform is designed to empower professionals to compare, protect and share their high stakes documents on any device. According to the vendor, content owners can accurately track and compare amendments made by all contributors. This product aims to help businesses have secure ways to work collaboratively and control the process of constant change.

Headquartered in the UK, in London, Workshare also operates offices in the US and Australia. The vendor says more than two million professionals in 70 countries now use Workshare solutions on their desktop, mobile or tablet.

Workshare Compare Features