can do waterfall planning as well as you can do agile methods (especially Scrum).
Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Wrike is critical to my company. Without it, I'd be using 3 or 4 different solutions to do what I do with it.
- Project Scrum Boards. I have one user who loves lists. I prefer the board view. When we get a project manager pulled into a project they prefer using the Timeline or Stream views. All so easy to switch between.
- Conversion of notes and data collection into a project. We have so much research going on and dump tons of information into folders. When we're ready to pounce it's so easy to turn it into a full-blown project.
- The communication is so easy in Wrike. I know a lot of people love Slack, but Wrike does all of that plus more.
- An updated app that gives me the full Wrike experience on my phone. The app is great for communications and note taking, but not for managing the projects.
If you want a massive multi-year project with lots of resources and project managers all working together, perhaps a larger scale application would work better. But for startups, small businesses, Wrike is the application I will go to every time.
Wrike Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Wrike is an enterprise-grade collaborative work management platform designed to help companies do their best work. The vendor boasts thousands of leading brands use Wrike to scale their output, boost visibility, and increase results. Wrike is designed to help users create a structure that helps accelerate business impact, and lets teams focus on the right work. With tailored solutions for marketing and creative teams, project management teams, product teams, service delivery teams, and more, Wrike states their goal is to define the next generation of work management worldwide.
Security: Wrike is ISO/IEC 27001 certified and has data centers in the US and EU. Data is encrypted both at rest and when in transit. Wrike offers flexible data access control setup by allowing admins to control Access Roles. Wrike’s data backup provides near real-time database replication to ensure data is backed up and available on dispersed servers.
Collaboration: Bring your enterprise together, regardless of where people are with Wrike’s collaboration space. Break down silos with built-in communication and editing tools that foster teamwork and productivity while reducing risks. Wrike offers hundreds of integrations to make work easy.
Visibility: visualizations of team and project portfolio performance to facilitate faster and smarter data-driven decisions. Reports and dashboards bring transparency into project expectations for stakeholders.
Wrike Videos (6)
- Free ebook: 5 most common mistakes made by project managers
- The Marketing Executive’s Guide to Leading Business Transformation
- From Process to Automation: The Professional Services Work Management Benchmark Report:
- Customized & Configured: The Secrets Behind How Leading Companies Achieve Consistent Growth
- Collaborative Work Management for Creative Teams: A Buyer’s Guide
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Wrike Professional||$49||per 5 users/month|
|Wrike Enterprise||Request a quote|
|Wrike for Marketers||Request a quote|
|Wrike for Professional Services||Request a quote|
|Wrike Business||$124||per 5 users/month|
Every premium plan begins with a 14-day trial period to make sure Wrike is right for you. For the latest information on pricing, visit http://www.wrike.com/price
Wrike Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Wrike Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Wrike Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil)|