Wunderlist Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Rob Gokee profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is used to keep my organization on the same page with tasks and projects. It's a vital part of our day-to-day operations - it's the first and last thing I look at each day. Wunderlist has a great combination of simplicity and the ability to create subtasks, which is generally something you only find with expensive task lists.
Read Rob Gokee's full review
Anna Strawman profile photo
September 23, 2019

Wunderlist is Wunderful

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist in our organization to track necessary building and tool maintenance items. This includes everything from filter replacements to fire extinguisher checks. We also track items that need to be purchased. This way, anyone can add to the list and anyone can remove from it as items are purchased. There are only a few involved with the list so it is manageable.
Read Anna Strawman's full review
Anthony Zurica profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist as a reminder system for nonessential work products. It helps remove some of the administrative tasks from our main input system and sets up something separate and easier to use for mundane tasks. We use it all together as an organization. We all have access to it.
Read Anthony Zurica's full review
Gary Gray profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is in use by several of my clients to track progress and tasks on many different projects.

Primarily it’s being used by divisions or departments within each company to focus on their specific tasks. For example I have a team that’s using it to track website fixes. Site users in the company can add fixes to Wunderlist and the web team makes the fixes a marks them as complete.
Read Gary Gray's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is used across the whole organization. It is an easy way to share important tasks on different projects as well as check in on what has already been done/or that which has yet to be done. In this way, it addresses miscommunication across teams ensuring that everyone is on the same page and can see updates in real-time.
September 18, 2019

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it personally; I don't use it with my organization. In fact, I wasn't aware until now that it could be a business application. I found it on the Android App Store while looking for some sort of shopping list tool for my family.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My experience with Wunderlist has only been through our Marketing department. We use it to keep on track with our projects and be able to share what we are working on with other employees. It's great to be able to pull up our lists when we are not at our workstations.
September 17, 2019

In love with the app

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Task Management - Task are divided among multiple peers ranging from developers,designers, backend/frontend Engineers, product owners etc.
Time Management- Each task can be associated with an estimate of deliverables associated with it, helping keep track of time in a representable manner,
Priority Management - You can categorize task based on the priority they hold.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work in network marketing so personally I love using Wunderlist to organize and check off tasks I need to do for my business, such as reaching out to prospects and making connections. Wunderlist helps me to stay organized.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is a fantastic way to keep track of tasks which need to be completed. As far as I am aware, it is used solely within my department. It is great because we can record a "backlog" of tasks to complete. We then mark with a star the tasks to be completed that day.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

A colleague and I use Wunderlist as a simple to-do list that can be shared between us since I work remotely and he is usually not at his desk. We decided to try Wunderlist a number of years ago because we needed a simple tool that was able to automatically sync tasks between both of our phones. It's not used company-wide, but we began using it between the two of us about four years ago.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have a team of about 10 people within an organization of about 150 people. We use Wunderlist to collaborate on tasks, projects, and lists. One user can create a list (say a list of people we need to reach out to for the first time) and others can contribute, leave comments, add tasks, etc. This makes teamwork much easier. Often times in a meeting, we will just open up our Wunderlist and go through the tasks we've collaborated on. Our team communicates and tracks work frequently on the app.
September 18, 2019

great simple app!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We decided to use Wunderlist as a way for our company to collaborate on current projects and streamline communication. It makes it easy to manage deadlines and group projects as well as people involved in tasks
Cameron Renfro profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Wunderlist to keep track of both large and small tasks. For a long time, I kept my trusty notepad with a running list of to-do's, ready to jot down new items as they were thrown at me. That system had a number of fail points. Wunderlist allows me to have my list available no matter where I am. I have also used it to share lists with other users to keep projects in sync and everyone on the same page with what needs to be done.
Read Cameron Renfro's full review
Greg Hicks profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it as a business owner to keep on top of tasks that I need to take care of. Adding a task to Wunderlist (and then integrating into my Google Calendar) puts the task in quick access and always keeps it where I can be sure to not overlook it. I find this to be extremely helpful as if I had to always refer to Wunderlist directly, I would not do it as often as I look at my calendar.
Read Greg Hicks's full review
Carlo Borja profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I mostly use it to manage my personal tasks. I have them organized according to lists and then folders. Because Wunderlist’s web app is seamlessly integrated with Time Doctor (our own time tracking software), it greatly helps me monitor and improve my workflow.
Read Carlo Borja's full review
Ginger Bailey profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We currently use Wunderlist to keep tabs on different departments in real time. Each person adds items that are needed from various stores. We also add tasks related to departments and are able to see who completes the item in the list. It is miraculous to be at a store and simultaneously see a new or already purchased item so we don't duplicate work and make sure we have what is needed asap. It keeps everyone in the loop.
Read Ginger Bailey's full review
Chris Hecox profile photo
December 15, 2018

Review: Wunderlist

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Wunderlist to help track tasks that need to be completed. These tasks are sort of a daily scheduling tool to track things that are on a running to-do list. Helps to stay organized and be reminded of pending tasks.
Read Chris Hecox's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is our favorite to-do app! Our entire team uses it. Although we're using other project management tools in order to run our business, Wunderlist is used for small tasks that would fall through the cracks without it. For example, action items from meetings, quick tasks that come up during the day etc.
Brian Spatz profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I currently use Wunderlist to help me manage tasks, both repeating and unique. My department is the primary user of this application but it has been used to some degree by a few other departmental leaders as needed. It has been very helpful in working with my team to have a way to clearly list our tasks, while also assigning somebody to the task and a time when it is due. It has been very helpful to be able to attach files, leave comments, add sub-tasks, and have a section under each task for notes. The primary problems it addresses is lack of clarity on tasks (knowing due dates and person responsible) and cutting down the number of on-going email threads. Specifically, with the latter, it's been great to have the ability to have conversations within each task under comments with users and not have to go through the process of finding the proper email thread.
Read Brian Spatz's full review
Luciana Montivero profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is a great app to manage tasks. In particular, in our company, it's used to assign tasks to employees among the different ongoing projects. The ease of use and simple interphase makes it a great app to fastly know what's the next thing you need to achieve. It really helped us to prevent the overlap of more than one person doing the same thing and to cover all the tasks that are needed to be done on time.
Read Luciana Montivero's full review
Ember Urbach, LMSW profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My training department uses Wunderlist to organize our developed, developing, and prospective training projects from beginning to end. We are able to manage client communication, collaborative training building, and research. Wunderlist allows us to share across accounts and devices, from PCs to smartphones, making it accessible at work and off-site at trainings or in other places. Prior to using Wunderlist, we relied on Excel spreadsheets that were hard to keep up-to-date.
Read Ember Urbach, LMSW's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is a wonderful checklist app that helps our organization stay organized through shared lists and resources. Our project managers can assign out tasks and this app lets deadlines and reminders be set. Since we implemented this software we can communicate to other employees with push reminders and projects are no longer falling behind because of a missed action item.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Wunderlist is being used by myself to help keep things organized. Its used to make sure tasks that need to be done get done on time. With so much to do on a daily basis new items come in that can push out older items leaving to things being forgotten about. Wunderlist is being used to help with that issue.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use Wunderlist and have been an active user for around 4 years. It's the only to-do list app that really helps me complete my tasks, both professional and personal. It's very easy-to-use and you can sync between all your devices - Macbook, iPhone, iPad and so on. I love how simple and also flexible it is.

Task Management (48)
Resource Management (23)
Gantt Charts (4)
10.0
Scheduling (34)
Workflow Automation (20)
5.7
Team Collaboration (44)
Support for Agile Methodology (9)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (9)
Document Management (21)
5.9
Email integration (23)
5.5
Mobile Access (47)
9.5
Timesheet Tracking (8)
5.9
Change request and Case Management (7)
5.7
Budget and Expense Management (4)
5.3
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (6)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.0

About Wunderlist

Wunderlist is a project management tool, with an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. Wunderlist is designed for mobile accessibility. The basic version of Wunderlist is free to use. The business version starts at $4.99 per user/month and includes unlimited file hosting and assigning, and centralized billing.