Wunderlist Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Anna Strawman profile photo
September 23, 2019

Wunderlist is Wunderful

Support

We have not had to receive support from Wunderlist. The product has worked very well for us and we have no complaints. We have been using it for years with much success. We would recommend it to others but we are not aware of the support that is provided for it.
Read Anna Strawman's full review

Support

Most people to whom I have recommended this have loved it for the same reasons I have: it is so intuitive to use. Often it is hard to adapt a new application into your general tech habits but this fulfills a need you weren't even aware you had and so becomes easy to adopt. Before too long you rely on the information you put in and how much it helps order your tasks in your own mind.
September 18, 2019

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Support

I haven't needed any product support, so I have no basis to evaluate this. However, given that I downloaded and installed the free version of the mobile app, my expectation for support is also zero. On the business side, I would expect pretty minimal support; again, this is a simple tool. It either works or it doesn't. The cloud sync is probably the only area where you might see hiccups.

Support

I have not used support for Wunderlist, so I am not sure how the overall support for the application would be. However, after doing a quick Google search, it appears they have a great Support Center dashboard where there are many articles to help solve any issues, along with email contact information for support.

Support

I haven't contacted Wunderlist through any of their support channels. I'm actually not even sure how to reach out to their support group (if they have one) because again it seems like this app is mainly for personal usages, such as shopping lists, rather than an actual project management tool.
September 18, 2019

great simple app!

Support

We didn't experience any issues requiring any kind of support. It was very easy to use and understand.

Task Management (46)
Resource Management (22)
Gantt Charts (4)
10.0
Scheduling (32)
Workflow Automation (19)
5.2
Team Collaboration (43)
Support for Agile Methodology (9)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (9)
Document Management (20)
5.3
Email integration (23)
5.6
Mobile Access (45)
9.5
Timesheet Tracking (8)
5.9
Change request and Case Management (7)
5.7
Budget and Expense Management (4)
5.3
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (6)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.0

About Wunderlist

Wunderlist is a project management tool, with an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. Wunderlist is designed for mobile accessibility. The basic version of Wunderlist is free to use. The business version starts at $4.99 per user/month and includes unlimited file hosting and assigning, and centralized billing.