Wunderlist is a project management tool, with an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. The basic app is free to use, with a paid business version with file hosting, billing, and team management functionality.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/ui/12/XZ352TGN744O.PNGWunderlist is WunderfulWe use Wunderlist in our organization to track necessary building and tool maintenance items. This includes everything from filter replacements to fire extinguisher checks. We also track items that need to be purchased. This way, anyone can add to the list and anyone can remove from it as items are purchased. There are only a few involved with the list so it is manageable.,Wunderlist retains information that has been checked off. It is easy to uncheck the item as it is needed on the list again. Wunderlist works very well for home and business use. You can share different lists with different people and get alerts as items are changed.,If we could sort the list then that would be incredibly helpful. It would be really nice if you could have multiple fields for one line item so you could sort. For example, when remodeling the office we needed certain items done in certain rooms. We listed them by room then by task (ex. Breakroom - Need Trashcan). It was hard searching through the long list. If we could have sorted all the breakroom items together then it would have helped.,10,Wunderlist is free so it has been an inexpensive, helpful tool.,,10A Wonderful Wunderlist ReviewMy experience with Wunderlist has only been through our Marketing department. We use it to keep on track with our projects and be able to share what we are working on with other employees. It's great to be able to pull up our lists when we are not at our workstations.,The user interface is extremely easy to navigate. Using the application, and going from desktop to mobile, had no hiccups. The ability to share your lists with others is extremely helpful.,I wish there were options to mark tasks at a percentage of being done. Visually represented with a timeline/bar graph/ticker would be helpful. It would be nice to have different colored flagging options. I'd like to be able to update the background photo to be more personalized.,9,Wunderlist allows employees to keep on task and organize their projects in a way that suits them best, which results in a positive ROI.,Trello,7,Microsoft Office 365, Google DriveWunderlist gets to-dos doneWunderlist is in use by several of my clients to track progress and tasks on many different projects. Primarily it’s being used by divisions or departments within each company to focus on their specific tasks. For example I have a team that’s using it to track website fixes. Site users in the company can add fixes to Wunderlist and the web team makes the fixes a marks them as complete.,Syncs well. Multi-platform. Can include web links.,The big thing is that Microsoft is supposed to be sun setting Wunderlist, or at least was supposed to years ago. I’m hesitant to recommend it if that’s still on the radar. Notification overload. I don’t need an email every time an item is added to Wunderlist. Send me a daily digest or weekly for done projects.,8,Ability to sync and complete to-dos across a team. Works on any device most with native app but web accessible for others. Easy data entry.,,Shopify, QuickBooks for Mac,5,,To-do management. Sharing with team. Input from multiple devices. Global sync.,The ability to add web URLs to the to-do tasks was the revelation and enabled it to be used for this task.,New products could be added to Wunderlist as to to be added to the website.,8,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,Nothing to change. We tried it, it worked as we needed it to. All is good.,Implemented in-house,No,Nothing. Right out of the box it did what we needed it to do.,10,No,No.,9,Implementation across devices. adding to-dos to the app. completing items.,None.,Yes,9Wunderlist ist sehr gut!I use it personally; I don't use it with my organization. In fact, I wasn't aware until now that it could be a business application. I found it on the Android App Store while looking for some sort of shopping list tool for my family.,Clean UI Cloud sync with multiple users Notification to all users when a task is completed,The "Inbox" is unneccessary and clutters the simplicity of the app. It should just have lists and nothing else. Sometimes the default screen on the mobile app is a list that I don't use. It would be nice to add more granular priority levels rather than just a star.,9,Personally, the app was free, so the ROI is infinity. It's a small tool, but it's simple and easy to use. If it's cheap, it should definitely have a positive ROI for business use. It absolutely has kept my family organized and task-oriented.,Todoist,5In love with the appTask Management - Task are divided among multiple peers ranging from developers,designers, backend/frontend Engineers, product owners etc. Time Management- Each task can be associated with an estimate of deliverables associated with it, helping keep track of time in a representable manner, Priority Management - You can categorize task based on the priority they hold.,Cross Platform Support - You can create task on one device and access it on the other which includes cross platform support like iphone and mac as well. Mac app support - It gives a beautiful mac apps as well along with iOS app. Management app,Its all done and dusted- From one of the recent tweets from the founder of the wunderlist, it is likely to be taken down and replaced by one of the apps for a tech giant. Improvements would have been faster APIs, better syncing Role management - this feature would have been great where there will be permissions for actions based on the user priveleges,10,Better Task management - We have an overview of what is being done and in what time. Deadlines meeting has become easier Dependencies are well known from day 1 of the start of a big task,Todoist,10Have tasks to complete? Wunderlist is what you need!Wunderlist is a fantastic way to keep track of tasks which need to be completed. As far as I am aware, it is used solely within my department. It is great because we can record a "backlog" of tasks to complete. We then mark with a star the tasks to be completed that day.,The app has very low overhead, both in the desktop and on mobile devices. It is easy to categorize tasks by the assigned user. By commenting on tasks items, it is easy to communicate across an entire team.,It would be great if Wunderlist synchronized with Outlook email and calendaring. Wunderlist should provide for allowing identifying lists with different colors. Wunderlist should allow marking lists with icons.,10,No calculations have been made on the ROI in using Wunderlist.,10,5,Microsoft Project,Notepad++, dbForge Data Compare for MySQL, Google Hangouts, SnagitGreat for shopping lists, less ideal for businessesA colleague and I use Wunderlist as a simple to-do list that can be shared between us since I work remotely and he is usually not at his desk. We decided to try Wunderlist a number of years ago because we needed a simple tool that was able to automatically sync tasks between both of our phones. It's not used company-wide, but we began using it between the two of us about four years ago.,It's very easy and intuitive to use. The user interface is streamlined and the perfect size for reading and using. You can have multiple lists so that you can have a separate to-do list for each project.,The sync functionality is not very reliable. The web interface is not any different than the mobile app's UI. It's not easy to see which tasks have extra information/notes attached.,4,This is a very low priority tool that is only used on extremely low priority tasks due to reliability. Wunderlist has provided a simple solution for keeping track of to-do lists between remote employees. Due to the reliability issues, we are in the process of migrating to Trello.,5,4,Trello,Trellogreat simple app!We decided to use Wunderlist as a way for our company to collaborate on current projects and streamline communication. It makes it easy to manage deadlines and group projects as well as people involved in tasks,Simplicity of use Project process and visibility of progress communication between users,7,Wunderlist has had a positive impact on the way our project management groups communicated and helped accelerate progress through better deadline tracking and reminders.,,5Wunderlist - The Perfect Task Management And List Creating Tool For All Kind Of UsersI have been using the Wunderlist to-do application for the past five years, It's the finest to-do application for organizing via your PC or mobile device, and organizing your day to day business and personal life. In my experience using the Android and Windows Desktop application of Wunderlist (now using Wunderlist application for Windows 10), is the best companion for listing and organizing all personal and business operations. You can organize your schedules as a list or normal text and set reminders as a task. You can create folders to your list and categories; share your notes or list with others and communicate with them and sync your notes and tasks with multiple devices, add reminders in to-do list to make sure [you don’t] forget your tasks. You can get important to-do updates via email or mobile app push notifications, set due dates to your important tasks so schedules are never missed, add notes and share your ideas with others, save anything from the web to Wunderlist for future reading and reference, organize your content with hashtags for searching your tasks NS easily print your notes in one easy click action. Wunderlist is available for all important platforms like Mac, Android, iPhone, Android Tablet, iPad, Browser Apps, Apple Watch, Windows Phone and Desktop, and for Chromebox also. I have had wonderful working experiences with Wunderlist's tools it's working so accurately and easily. Try Wunderlist yourself and feel the better task managing app ever made.,Very Simple To Use Free Version Contains All Major Work Tools Wunderlist Available For All Major Device Platforms Perfect Email And Push Notification Sysytem,No Integration With Google Drive And Evernote No Realtime GPS Notes And Location Sharing Tools No Integration For YouTube Video Sharing - Now Link Sharing Only,9,Ease of use is major plus point for Wunderlist Improving and upgrading all platform versiona It's the best productivity app or task reminder application ever built before,Any.do and Evernote,Evernote, Any.do, Trello, Microsoft Yammer,3,2,Property List Organizing Schedule Our Daily Work Tasks Create Important Shopping List,Perfect to-do list creation Saving important knowledge basis notes Scheduling all tasks with wonderful lists,Separate color coded task is easy way to find tasks Evernote like notes and sharing methods Additional alarm function for dues and subtasks,9,No,Price,I never found another perfect or 100 matching application than Wunderlist.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,No issues with Wunderlist and it's very simple to implement and integrate with our business tasks Improvement feeling Wunderlist's upgrades,9,Yes,9,No,No. I don't want or need any support from Microsoft. Wunderlist's support is able to find a solution to all our problems.,Create notes Create to-do lists Create reminders for your tasks,No particular function is difficult when using Wunderlist, it's very simple and reliable.,Yes,9Best To do List AppWunderlist is one of my personal favorite apps that helps me to manage tasks easily from my smartphone.,Simple Free to use,No integration with Google Drive. No sync with Evernote. No location based reminders. No Remind via SMS.,9,Easy to use Improving at the best,Any.do and Asana,Any.do, Evernote, Asana, Weebly, Zoho CRM, Skype, Skype for Business,2,2,Task Management Easy to Use Free to Use,Anyone can Use Freemium Great for Team Task Management,Color Code lists and tasks for more Powerful Mangement Due dates and alarms for subtasks Sync with Evernote,9,No,Price Prior Experience with the Product Vendor Reputation,The only perfect alternative I ever found for Wunderlist is Todoist. Todoist is not worth unless you subscribed to the paid version.The major problem is there are no task reminders in the free version.,Professional services company,No,No issues encountered. It's really easy. Improving day by day. It's really wonderful.,8,No,8,Yes,On last June, Wunderlist joined Microsoft. So what will change for you? Nothing right now.,We can easily share our Lists with Others Offline usability Integration with Dropbox,No integration with Dropbox. No reminders vis SMS. No Pop-up window for reminders. Must click done.,Yes,9
Wunderlist
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Wunderlist Reviews

Wunderlist

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 10 of 124 Wunderlist ratings and reviews.

Anna Strawman profile photo

Wunderlist is Wunderful

Support

We have not had to receive support from Wunderlist. The product has worked very well for us and we have no complaints. We have been using it for years with much success. We would recommend it to others but we are not aware of the support that is provided for it.
Read Anna Strawman's full review
Kelsey McDermott profile photo

Support

I have not used support for Wunderlist, so I am not sure how the overall support for the application would be. However, after doing a quick Google search, it appears they have a great Support Center dashboard where there are many articles to help solve any issues, along with email contact information for support.
Read Kelsey McDermott's full review

Wunderlist ist sehr gut!

Support

I haven't needed any product support, so I have no basis to evaluate this. However, given that I downloaded and installed the free version of the mobile app, my expectation for support is also zero. On the business side, I would expect pretty minimal support; again, this is a simple tool. It either works or it doesn't. The cloud sync is probably the only area where you might see hiccups.

Support

I haven't contacted Wunderlist through any of their support channels. I'm actually not even sure how to reach out to their support group (if they have one) because again it seems like this app is mainly for personal usages, such as shopping lists, rather than an actual project management tool.

great simple app!

Support

We didn't experience any issues requiring any kind of support. It was very easy to use and understand.

Task Management (44)
Resource Management (21)
Gantt Charts (4)
10.0
Scheduling (30)
Workflow Automation (19)
5.3
Team Collaboration (41)
Support for Agile Methodology (9)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (9)
Document Management (19)
4.9
Email integration (21)
6.0
Mobile Access (43)
9.5
Timesheet Tracking (8)
5.9
Change request and Case Management (7)
5.7
Budget and Expense Management (4)
5.4
Quotes/estimates (4)
5.0
Invoicing (4)
Project & financial reporting (6)
Integration with accounting software (2)
6.0

About Wunderlist

Wunderlist is a project management tool, with an emphasis on to-do list task management structure. It enables collaboration by sharing lists for projects with other users. Wunderlist is designed for mobile accessibility. The basic version of Wunderlist is free to use. The business version starts at $4.99 per user/month and includes unlimited file hosting and assigning, and centralized billing.