Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

Game Changer

Neuralytics

I have not used this aspect of playbooks much. I turned on Natural send for emails. Since turning it on I have noticed an increase in the number of replies I get back. I just simply click send like normal but it will send it when it is most likely for it to be seen.
Read Norma Vergara's full review
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great tool for cadence!

Neuralytics

The likelihood of the account to close with Playbooks is so much higher. We have had reps before in the past where they would call and email an account one time and then never reach out again. The fact that it forces the rep to make more touches per account, statistically, the account has a higher chance to close. Playbooks does a great job of this.
Read Matt King's full review
Britni Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2019

Predictive Playbooks is a great solution for ease & time management of prospecting!

Neuralytics

Very helpful when it comes to who to call and when, but not as much currently when it comes to account prioritization/likelihood to close because it doesn't allow for a lot of customization.
Read Britni Berg's full review
Sean Drews | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

Neuralytics

Helpful. There could be more features on what to filter by as each organization should have customizations depending on what they find important. I would like to see a change on the amount of filters to allow reps to filter on multiple options. If reps could filter on ascending total account GPs it could give some valuable changes in cadence
Read Sean Drews's full review
Sarah Thomson | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2019

Super user-friendly

Neuralytics

The predictive insights are very useful on when to call etc. I have not spent much time looking at the analytics but the cadence feature has been very useful in saving time and helping with organization.
Read Sarah Thomson's full review
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2019

Playbooks has greatly helped my productivity as a rep!

Neuralytics

It is very helpful! It tracks all of that for us, and has a list of who we need to call and where we are at with that account which I think increases productivity. Before we never had a software that did this for us so I think it will greatly impact our productivity.
Read Emily McLaughlin's full review
Erica Mayes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2019

New Day, New System

Neuralytics

It works fantastic! I was missing calls and emails in my cadence before using Playbooks. The support of the staff in our office during the launch was fantastic. There were many people from the company available to help immediately if needed. I haven't found anything I dislike. If I had to find something, I guess I would say it took a couple of days to get the hang of it to work. Maybe another thing would be to have a quick search available to look up how to do something... or a cheat sheet possibly as well?!
Read Erica Mayes's full review
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Organized Book of Accounts

Neuralytics

Very helpful so that I know how to prioritize my day and tasks. I love being able to see time zones, see which task I'm on in an account (email or phone icons), and have the ability to take plays in and out of my book accordingly when I contact a DM.
Read Amanda Satre's full review
Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Playbooks Review

Neuralytics

There are times when the tool does not give me the next best account to call, I hope this is something we can fix. For example, I tried sorting by time zone when calling accounts. I clicked on a PST lead and expected my next call to be another PST lead, but instead, it took me back up to the top of the funnel where all my EST leads were. Just could be more predictable.
Read Emily Sykes's full review
Jose Escoto | TrustRadius Reviewer

Get Playbooks!!!!

Neuralytics

They are very helpful. They help to reach the person that we need to speak with when businesses ask to have a follow-up call at a later time.
Read Jose Escoto's full review
Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Tool!

Neuralytics

Very helpful. The prescriptive cadence takes out the guesswork and allows reps to focus on what they do best and that is sell. It will open far more convos by casting a much wider net. Once we get the DM we can either set an appointment or get a NO and move on to the next opportunity.
Read Dave Harkensee's full review
Christin Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Efficiency at its greatest

Neuralytics

Predictive Insights are very helpful. Before, we would have to click into each account to determine what stage it was at. With Playbooks, we are able to see right on the screen without needing the account page.
Read Christin Carter's full review
Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Neuralytics

Very helpful, vetting accounts takes the longest and anything that can help cut that time down or suggest who to call over who would be amazing. It's also a lot of trial and error as far as what time to call certain accounts/PDSs. I mostly have been operating off of segmentation so anything would be nice.
Read Micaela Carney's full review
Marilyn Quito | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks Integration

Neuralytics

InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is very helpful in keeping a cadence on who to call, when to call, and account management overall. It helps reps keep up their cadence to ensure that they have made enough attempts to get in touch with decision makers to hopefully close accounts.
Read Marilyn Quito's full review
Sean McCormick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Groupon Review

Neuralytics

It doesn't do that all to well. Especially when you put "decision maker contacted" and they aren't interested it immediately takes the account out of deal books even if no ground has been made. Thus making you go out of the play and keep finding an account that you must touch. Sometimes when you reach the dm it doesn't go anywhere and you need to keep it in the play or times where they just say not interested, Playbooks immediately says it was successful when that is not the case.
Read Sean McCormick's full review
Paige Borrelli | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

How to get reps to follow a cadence without even trying...

Neuralytics

Extremely useful, although we use these systems less than potentially other departments. Account prioritization based on quality is integral in making sure we're closing the right merchants at the right times, and reps use the functions to ensure they're not calling their merchants at the wrong time because of time zones etc.
Read Paige Borrelli's full review

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

About Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

Has featureVoicemailDrop
Has featureAppointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Competitors

Outreach, SalesLoft, Five9 Predictive Dialer (part of contact center)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No