Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

April 12, 2019

Game Changer

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not used this aspect of playbooks much. I turned on Natural send for emails. Since turning it on I have noticed an increase in the number of replies I get back. I just simply click send like normal but it will send it when it is most likely for it to be seen.
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer
The likelihood of the account to close with Playbooks is so much higher. We have had reps before in the past where they would call and email an account one time and then never reach out again. The fact that it forces the rep to make more touches per account, statistically, the account has a higher chance to close. Playbooks does a great job of this.
Britni Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very helpful when it comes to who to call and when, but not as much currently when it comes to account prioritization/likelihood to close because it doesn't allow for a lot of customization.
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

Helpful. There could be more features on what to filter by as each organization should have customizations depending on what they find important. I would like to see a change on the amount of filters to allow reps to filter on multiple options. If reps could filter on ascending total account GPs it could give some valuable changes in cadence
Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe it is super helpful! As a rep who did have her own cadence built up from Day 1, one thing I did lack was being able to navigate who to call and when. I knew who I needed to contact, but I never had a specific order, or payed too much attention.
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is very helpful! It tracks all of that for us, and has a list of who we need to call and where we are at with that account which I think increases productivity. Before we never had a software that did this for us so I think it will greatly impact our productivity.
Gareth Simms | TrustRadius Reviewer
Not entirely helpful for the UK as the data is currently based more on US clients. However, I believe once the system has been further implemented across UK sales organisations, this feature will really come into its own. The likelihood to close is improved primarily by increasing outreach within organisations and speed of engagement.
March 16, 2019

New Day, New System

Erica Mayes | TrustRadius Reviewer
It works fantastic! I was missing calls and emails in my cadence before using Playbooks. The support of the staff in our office during the launch was fantastic. There were many people from the company available to help immediately if needed. I haven't found anything I dislike. If I had to find something, I guess I would say it took a couple of days to get the hang of it to work. Maybe another thing would be to have a quick search available to look up how to do something... or a cheat sheet possibly as well?!
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very helpful so that I know how to prioritize my day and tasks. I love being able to see time zones, see which task I'm on in an account (email or phone icons), and have the ability to take plays in and out of my book accordingly when I contact a DM.
March 15, 2019

Playbooks Review

Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are times when the tool does not give me the next best account to call, I hope this is something we can fix. For example, I tried sorting by time zone when calling accounts. I clicked on a PST lead and expected my next call to be another PST lead, but instead, it took me back up to the top of the funnel where all my EST leads were. Just could be more predictable.
March 15, 2019

Great Tool!

Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very helpful. The prescriptive cadence takes out the guesswork and allows reps to focus on what they do best and that is sell. It will open far more convos by casting a much wider net. Once we get the DM we can either set an appointment or get a NO and move on to the next opportunity.
March 14, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
Very helpful, vetting accounts takes the longest and anything that can help cut that time down or suggest who to call over who would be amazing. It's also a lot of trial and error as far as what time to call certain accounts/PDSs. I mostly have been operating off of segmentation so anything would be nice.
Marilyn Quito | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales.com Predictive Playbooks is very helpful in keeping a cadence on who to call, when to call, and account management overall. It helps reps keep up their cadence to ensure that they have made enough attempts to get in touch with decision makers to hopefully close accounts.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

What is Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)?

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

• Supported: Reports
  • Supported: VoicemailDrop
  • Supported: Appointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks DashboardEditing a RecordCreating an EmailAdding NotesScheduling a CallViewing Task List

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Video