Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Joel Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 04, 2019

Inside Sales Playbook Review

Likelihood to Recommend

It is nice when you quickly need to navigate between newly assigned accounts and already worked accounts.
It has helped when I am working several different accounts that are all in different steps of the process. Playbooks allows me to pick up right where I left off.
Read Joel Williams's full review
Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

Game Changer

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited for any sales department, to try to get ahold of the person you are trying to get ahold of. Playbooks has increased the number of decision makers that I can get ahold of on a day to day basis. This tool would probably be less suited for people that do not have calls to make outside of the company.
Read Norma Vergara's full review
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great tool for cadence!

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is great for sales organizations that need help with efficiency and cadence. It is well suited for heavy calling and high emails on accounts. Playbooks also does a great job at taking the guesswork out of accounts for my reps. The only time I would think that Playbooks would be less appropriate would be if a company already has a similar system in place.
Read Matt King's full review
Britni Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2019

Predictive Playbooks is a great solution for ease & time management of prospecting!

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is extremely helpful when it comes to knowing where you are with each account - it eliminates the extra "thought" behind each prospect as it organizes it for you. When attempting to be a bit more strategic though, beyond simply when to reach out to an account (ex: wanting to organize accounts in a certain way), there's less of a customized ability here, making reps look elsewhere for support on this.
Read Britni Berg's full review
Nickolas Pulido | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2019

Playbooks = Game Changer

Likelihood to Recommend

Well suited for sales team looking to be more efficient/effective. In my opinion, it is less appropriate for a small team. With large teams, it ensures everyone is hitting their activity metrics.
Read Nickolas Pulido's full review
Sean Drews | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is a good tool to use for fresh accounts. It can allow you to prioritize accounts that you recently received and understand what days and times you need to contact accounts. It is less appropriate if you have a lot of accounts as you need to manually skip steps if you do not complete them all.
Read Sean Drews's full review
Sarah Thomson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Super user-friendly

Likelihood to Recommend

This is a great tool for taking on new accounts and helping to get in contact with the decision maker. Prior to this, I was working on a manual cadence which was taking up a lot of time and if not properly edited, could result in things getting missed. This helps to put less time between touches on an account and does it quickly.
Read Sarah Thomson's full review
Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer

InsideSales Predictive Playbooks Review

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is still very new to us as a company but is something that has worked out really well for me personally. It helps me stay accountable to what tasks need to be performed. I believe Playbooks does a great job of having us remain organized and making that extra effort in helping us build up our accounts.
Read Briana Hernandez's full review
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2019

Playbooks has greatly helped my productivity as a rep!

Likelihood to Recommend

I think that Playbooks is a great tool that was given to reps as a way to keep track of their accounts. I have been at Groupon for almost two years now, and while in my time here, I have seen many great reps lose track of where they are at with an account of an account may fall through the cracks. With Playbooks that will make our lives easier as we are now able to have a software that automatically does it for us.
Read Emily McLaughlin's full review
Erica Mayes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2019

New Day, New System

Likelihood to Recommend

I've found that Playbooks is solving missing steps in my cadence as well and seamlessly sending emails off quickly. It has been a huge benefit! I now realize that I didn't send all the emails I should have or made all of the calls I should have. I think the main benefit of Playbooks is I can now work smarter and not harder.
Read Erica Mayes's full review
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Organized Book of Accounts

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is useful when you have an abundance of accounts to handle and need help following a cadence to attack them. If you don't like doing busy work like writing out full emails or setting timed tasks for yourself, Playbooks is great in helping take the guessing out of all of that and doing it for you.

Playbooks may not make sense if you don't have large books of accounts, or if you do not follow a cadence/prefer to have a cadence preset for you.
Read Amanda Satre's full review
Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Playbooks Review

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is well suited for a company that deals with short cycle sales like Groupon. I don't think it would be as fitting for a company that has very long sales cycles, or for companies that are primarily outside sales. This would definitely not be appropriate for in-person sales meetings (in my opinion)
Read Emily Sykes's full review
Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Tool!

Likelihood to Recommend

Playbooks is a great tool that keeps reps organized on accounts they would historically not know how to attack. Reps no longer need to make a task for every step of the process which was previously cumbersome.
Read Dave Harkensee's full review
Chris &quot;Magoo&quot; McGeough | TrustRadius Reviewer

A New Way to Work

Likelihood to Recommend

If you have a large book of accounts, Playbooks really helps maintain a consistent cadence for all your accounts. It takes the guess work out of which account you need to reach out to and how you should do so, i.e. phone or email.
Read Chris "Magoo" McGeough's full review
Dakota Keller | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Playbooks is great! Definitely the direction the sales field needs to be headed.

Likelihood to Recommend

It's awesome in regards to making outbound calls and sending out emails. It allows me to send invites to my calendar from within the application. I am also able to sync all contact information of prospects. It's less appropriate on the back end of the sales process. However, even then it is still efficient and I am able to make dials out of the dialer in Playbooks.
Read Dakota Keller's full review
Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Likelihood to Recommend

I think it works great for my prospecting accounts. Because I have so many, it is hard to be on top of all of them without letting anything slip by. I like that everything is organized in a clear way so that when I come in in the morning, I know exactly how many things I need to do.
Read Micaela Carney's full review
Allison Delacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2019

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

Likelihood to Recommend

Very suitable for sales organizations. It helps in being more organized and more efficient. It will aid in making sure reps are hitting their metrics and ultimately becoming more successful in an organization.
Read Allison Delacy's full review
Catherine Lenti | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Beginning of a great tool

Likelihood to Recommend

I really like using the tool for my team's cadence, but sometimes it can be too controlling over my day. For example, sometimes I want to start with my oldest stuff first, but the tool kind of forces you to start at your new tasks. Even if you start by clicking into your oldest tasks, it will suggest going back to the beginning.
Read Catherine Lenti's full review

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

About Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

Has featureVoicemailDrop
Has featureAppointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Competitors