Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Rep productivity has increased for sure! It has helped us remain consistent in our activity and improved our performance.
  • It has helped improve how quickly we are able to get through our accounts.
  • Being able to be efficient in building relationships with our merchants.
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I think I am more productive on a daily basis with my newly assigned accounts and prospecting
  • I hope that when I have been using it for a long time, not only will it increase my productivity but also my generated revenue/closes.
  • I think it makes my day more structured too, as I want to complete my newly assigned and prospecting in my early day versus waiting until later in the day to do it.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

What is Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)?

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

• Supported: Reports
  • Supported: VoicemailDrop
  • Supported: Appointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks DashboardEditing a RecordCreating an EmailAdding NotesScheduling a CallViewing Task List

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Video