- Too soon to tell.
- Productivity and efficiency have increased, in my experience. We believe revenue will follow.
- Productivity is up because now you must get through all tasks before your day ends.
- It is really efficient to have one place to navigate all accounts from.
- More people reached = more chances to close.
- Stronger overall cadence
- More strategic
- Time management & efficiency
- Widening scope of activity on accounts - being able to talk to more prospects, more frequently
- Rep productivity
- Rep efficiency
- Ability to track all outbound tasks & organize prospecting pipeline
- I would say the overall efficiency of my day to day.
- It has assisted with account organization and time management.
- Efficiency is streamlined
- Productivity is high
- Revenue will increase due to efficiency
- This tool has made me much more productive. It is easier to bounce between tasks and move quickly from account to account.
- It does the thinking for you, so it takes the work out of tracking a cadence manually.
- Rep productivity has increased for sure! It has helped us remain consistent in our activity and improved our performance.
- It has helped improve how quickly we are able to get through our accounts.
- Being able to be efficient in building relationships with our merchants.
- I think I am more productive on a daily basis with my newly assigned accounts and prospecting
- I hope that when I have been using it for a long time, not only will it increase my productivity but also my generated revenue/closes.
- I think it makes my day more structured too, as I want to complete my newly assigned and prospecting in my early day versus waiting until later in the day to do it.
- Increased productivity
- Driven business opportunities
- Created healthy competition between users due to Ranking feature
- Productivity increased.
- Higher call volume.
- More emails sent.
- Improved rep efficiency
- Improved rep productivity
- Improved rep sales (i.e. contacting DMs quicker)
- It has increased my efficiency during my day, and I am all about efficiency!
- I am still a new user, but hopeful it helps bring me more money with the extra time I will have to call clients!
- Increased productivity and ease of access in sending follow up emails.
- Increase in activity.
- Better organization of accounts.
- Improved understanding of exactly where all accounts are and what to do next.
- Being more active on accounts assigned.
- knowing where in the cadence one is.
- Knowing what time zone business is in.
- Higher activity
- Reaching more DMS
- Setting more appointments
- My productivity is improving.
- I have been reaching decision makers a little bit quicker.
- Playbooks has saved me a countless amount of time.
- Playbooks has allowed me to come into work knowing exactly what I will be looking to do.
- It automates my day and I simply call and close deals!
- It's given us efficiency, ease of mind, and organization.
- Efficiency for sure, personally I know my touches per day have gone up.
- Productivity - I am making meaningful touches with purpose behind them.
- Close rate
- I have been able to set and hold more appointments with accounts I have been calling on.
- I am averaging around 55-65 dials daily and was hitting about 35-40 prior.
XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.
Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.
The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.
- Supported: LocalPresence
- Supported: Email Tracking
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: Browser Extension
- Supported: CRM Sync
- Supported: Rep Dashboard
- Supported: Reports
- Supported: VoicemailDrop
- Supported: Appointment Scheduling
|Supported Countries||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|