Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

Game Changer

Return on Investment

• Productivity is up because now you must get through all tasks before your day ends.
  • It is really efficient to have one place to navigate all accounts from.
  • More people reached = more chances to close.
Read Norma Vergara's full review
Sarah Thomson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Super user-friendly

Return on Investment

• This tool has made me much more productive. It is easier to bounce between tasks and move quickly from account to account.
  • It does the thinking for you, so it takes the work out of tracking a cadence manually.
Read Sarah Thomson's full review
Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer

InsideSales Predictive Playbooks Review

Return on Investment

• Rep productivity has increased for sure! It has helped us remain consistent in our activity and improved our performance.
  • It has helped improve how quickly we are able to get through our accounts.
  • Being able to be efficient in building relationships with our merchants.
Read Briana Hernandez's full review
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2019

Playbooks has greatly helped my productivity as a rep!

Return on Investment

• I think I am more productive on a daily basis with my newly assigned accounts and prospecting
  • I hope that when I have been using it for a long time, not only will it increase my productivity but also my generated revenue/closes.
  • I think it makes my day more structured too, as I want to complete my newly assigned and prospecting in my early day versus waiting until later in the day to do it.
Read Emily McLaughlin's full review
Catherine Lenti | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Beginning of a great tool

Return on Investment

• I think that I have become a lot more productive from using this specific cadence. It is a lot simpler to get things done because I always know what is coming next.
  • Playbooks has also made it a lot easier to focus on specific accounts because it automates a lot of the little details.
Read Catherine Lenti's full review

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

About Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

Has featureVoicemailDrop
Has featureAppointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Competitors

Outreach, SalesLoft, Five9 Predictive Dialer (part of contact center)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No