Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

April 12, 2019

Game Changer

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playbooks is being used by the Sales department to keep track of cadence and make it easier to keep track of accounts that come into our pipeline. It is an amazing tool that makes it easy to go through a full cadence with all accounts. With Playbooks, you can see exactly what accounts you have to call or email on each day. It is truly a game changer. The only thing I wish it could do is to make it so I don't have to go back to the dashboard and select my emails to continue getting my email tasks done.
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playbooks is being used in our sales organization. Before we used the Powerdialer and that worked fine, but Playbooks has taken our cadence & prospecting to the next level. Before we had reps who would call accounts one time and not reach out again until a few weeks had passed. With Playbooks, it creates the next steps to direct the reps more on when and how to reach out to merchants to have a better chance of opening up a conversation. All in all, Playbooks is a great tool and is easy to integrate.
Britni Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, the sales reps that I manage are using Predictive Playbooks for their daily prospecting. It is helping to address issues associated with heightened admin work - sales reps are now able to focus on their prospects and using their time efficiently, rather than spending too much time attempting to organize their process with each account.
February 25, 2019

Playbooks = Game Changer

Nickolas Pulido | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being rolled out to the Sales department. The business problems it addresses are the ability to save time researching who you need to call or email. Playbooks does it all for you. It plans out my prospecting list and I can personally follow up with leads that are moving forward in the sales process. It's an efficiency tool.
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

We are using Playbooks as a cadence account management tool. This allows representatives in my position to monitor and manage the accounts they need to be calling. It helps each employee to make sure they are staying on top of their accounts and utilizing the sales model we are supposed to follow.
Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Groupon has recently implemented Playbooks into our day to day sales process as a part our Inside Sales teams in Phoenix & Chicago. Currently we use it for multiple things. We use it as a form of contact to communicate with our accounts, to build our cadence, stay organized, and overall, to help maintain organization within our job. We manage a book of over 300+ accounts and with a program like this we are able to stay on top of them by taking the right steps into building a relationship with our merchants. Playbooks has allowed to us to create a 10 day cadence where we have ongoing communication with the attempt of featuring them on our site. I believe implementing this program into our day to day job can only result in generating successful results.
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
At Groupon we are using Predictive Playbooks as a way to keep track of our accounts in the form of a cadence. It is being used by the entire Sales Department at Groupon. The reason for adopting this software was so that reps can keep track of all of their accounts and give ourselves the best chance possible at talking to Decision Makers and then closing.
Gareth Simms | TrustRadius Reviewer
For the London office and the sales arm, InsideSales.com is used by our organisation to enable our team of prospectors. InsideSales improves productivity and increases the likelihood of engaging with a prospect which generates improved sales results. I believe the intention is, following the acquisition of StyleLabs, for Sitecore to set up an InsideSales team solely on the purpose of selling that, in a traditional and transnational B2B sense, whereby InsideSales will become the primary tool to drive business.
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer
Groupon is using Playbooks to make our work quicker and more efficient. We needed a way to take the busy work out of our day-to-day so we could focus on the bigger picture of sales, and Playbooks is the key to that. Playbooks has changed our daily tasks for the better.

Play with Playbooks!

Constance Solinski | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playbooks has changed my organization of my cadence and I love it! It automatically keeps track of my next steps for me and helps me work more seamlessly and efficiently. This in turn aligns with my goal to make more money in a smarter, not harder way!

Playbooks Review

Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playbooks is used in our Sales and Account Management departments in order to improve cadence, activity, and overall conversions. Playbooks was introduced to our sales team in order to eliminate the amount of steps it takes to create tasks and to improve the organization of reps (especially those who didn't have their own cadence to begin with).

Great Tool!

Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Predictive Playbooks to prescribe a better sales cadence for reaching the DM to set an appointment or get a firm "NO". Historically, newly assigned accounts and ones that live in prospecting would fall through the cracks or not get the attention they deserved because reps did not know how to attack them. Reps would historically put a call on them and forget about them until they were about to lose the account or had not contacted them in a while because they were only focusing on accounts that were already moving forward. This should allow reps to cast a much wider net and pull more opportunity into their sales funnel.
Dakota Keller | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have just implemented it across all of our sales offices and we are utilizing it for outbound and inbound activity. It addresses tasks management, saves times, and allows me to also keep track of everything cleanly as it is easy to send notifications to my calendar.
Christin Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Groupon uses Playbooks for outbound calls and emails for our accounts. It helps us make dials easier and get in touch with merchants quicker. It allows us to see exactly what stage each account is in making it super easy to stay on top of tasks. Playbooks also lets us know how many to-do tasks we have each day so we know how many people we should be contacting based off of what stage they are in.
March 14, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
Playbooks is being used as an everyday tool to help organize my prospecting accounts and as a dialer. It tracks which 'step' I am at with all of my accounts as well as helping me stay organized. It's being used throughout the sales department. It took the confusion and guessing game out of my day. I work more efficiently and am better at time management. I know exactly what I need to do throughout the day. It also helped me keep my accounts organized. Previously, when manually entering tasks, I would occasionally forget to. I would then forget about that account and a lot were slipping through the cracks. It's impossible for accounts to get lost now.
Allison Delacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
InsideSales is currently being implemented throughout our business development reps and inside sales reps. It helps manage our task cadence and the large amount of accounts that we have in our name. It truly makes us work "smarter, not harder." It makes my day run very smoothly and I know what I have to do every single day when I get to my desk.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

What is Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)?

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

• Supported: Reports
  • Supported: VoicemailDrop
  • Supported: Appointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks DashboardEditing a RecordCreating an EmailAdding NotesScheduling a CallViewing Task List

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Video