Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Reviews

Norma Vergara | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 11, 2019

Game Changer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks is being used by the Sales department to keep track of cadence and make it easier to keep track of accounts that come into our pipeline. It is an amazing tool that makes it easy to go through a full cadence with all accounts. With Playbooks, you can see exactly what accounts you have to call or email on each day. It is truly a game changer. The only thing I wish it could do is to make it so I don't have to go back to the dashboard and select my emails to continue getting my email tasks done.
Read Norma Vergara's full review
Matt King | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great tool for cadence!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks is being used in our sales organization. Before we used the Powerdialer and that worked fine, but Playbooks has taken our cadence & prospecting to the next level. Before we had reps who would call accounts one time and not reach out again until a few weeks had passed. With Playbooks, it creates the next steps to direct the reps more on when and how to reach out to merchants to have a better chance of opening up a conversation. All in all, Playbooks is a great tool and is easy to integrate.
Read Matt King's full review
Britni Berg | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2019

Predictive Playbooks is a great solution for ease & time management of prospecting!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, the sales reps that I manage are using Predictive Playbooks for their daily prospecting. It is helping to address issues associated with heightened admin work - sales reps are now able to focus on their prospects and using their time efficiently, rather than spending too much time attempting to organize their process with each account.
Read Britni Berg's full review
Nickolas Pulido | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2019

Playbooks = Game Changer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's being rolled out to the Sales department. The business problems it addresses are the ability to save time researching who you need to call or email. Playbooks does it all for you. It plans out my prospecting list and I can personally follow up with leads that are moving forward in the sales process. It's an efficiency tool.
Read Nickolas Pulido's full review
Sean Drews | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 19, 2019

Playbooks 101

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Playbooks as a cadence account management tool. This allows representatives in my position to monitor and manage the accounts they need to be calling. It helps each employee to make sure they are staying on top of their accounts and utilizing the sales model we are supposed to follow.
Read Sean Drews's full review
Sarah Thomson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Super user-friendly

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using PlayBooks to help organize cadence within our prospecting accounts. These are accounts where we have not been in contact with the decision maker, so we are using this tool to get in contact with them.
Read Sarah Thomson's full review
Briana Hernandez | TrustRadius Reviewer

InsideSales Predictive Playbooks Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Groupon has recently implemented Playbooks into our day to day sales process as a part our Inside Sales teams in Phoenix & Chicago. Currently we use it for multiple things. We use it as a form of contact to communicate with our accounts, to build our cadence, stay organized, and overall, to help maintain organization within our job. We manage a book of over 300+ accounts and with a program like this we are able to stay on top of them by taking the right steps into building a relationship with our merchants. Playbooks has allowed to us to create a 10 day cadence where we have ongoing communication with the attempt of featuring them on our site. I believe implementing this program into our day to day job can only result in generating successful results.
Read Briana Hernandez's full review
Emily McLaughlin | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2019

Playbooks has greatly helped my productivity as a rep!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At Groupon we are using Predictive Playbooks as a way to keep track of our accounts in the form of a cadence. It is being used by the entire Sales Department at Groupon. The reason for adopting this software was so that reps can keep track of all of their accounts and give ourselves the best chance possible at talking to Decision Makers and then closing.
Read Emily McLaughlin's full review
Erica Mayes | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 16, 2019

New Day, New System

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It works fantastic! I was missing calls and emails in my cadence before using Playbooks. It is useful to keep everyone on track and be more organized.
Read Erica Mayes's full review
Amanda Satre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Organized Book of Accounts

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Groupon is using Playbooks to make our work quicker and more efficient. We needed a way to take the busy work out of our day-to-day so we could focus on the bigger picture of sales, and Playbooks is the key to that. Playbooks has changed our daily tasks for the better.
Read Amanda Satre's full review
Constance Solinski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Play with Playbooks!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks has changed my organization of my cadence and I love it! It automatically keeps track of my next steps for me and helps me work more seamlessly and efficiently. This in turn aligns with my goal to make more money in a smarter, not harder way!
Read Constance Solinski's full review
Emily Sykes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Playbooks Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks is used in our Sales and Account Management departments in order to improve cadence, activity, and overall conversions. Playbooks was introduced to our sales team in order to eliminate the amount of steps it takes to create tasks and to improve the organization of reps (especially those who didn't have their own cadence to begin with).
Read Emily Sykes's full review
Jose Escoto | TrustRadius Reviewer

Get Playbooks!!!!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks is used by the Sales Teams here at Groupon. It helps with keeping up with all of our accounts and keeping a cadence!
Read Jose Escoto's full review
Dave Harkensee | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Tool!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Predictive Playbooks to prescribe a better sales cadence for reaching the DM to set an appointment or get a firm "NO". Historically, newly assigned accounts and ones that live in prospecting would fall through the cracks or not get the attention they deserved because reps did not know how to attack them. Reps would historically put a call on them and forget about them until they were about to lose the account or had not contacted them in a while because they were only focusing on accounts that were already moving forward. This should allow reps to cast a much wider net and pull more opportunity into their sales funnel.
Read Dave Harkensee's full review
Dakota Keller | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Playbooks is great! Definitely the direction the sales field needs to be headed.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have just implemented it across all of our sales offices and we are utilizing it for outbound and inbound activity. It addresses tasks management, saves times, and allows me to also keep track of everything cleanly as it is easy to send notifications to my calendar.
Read Dakota Keller's full review
Christin Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 14, 2019

Efficiency at its greatest

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Groupon uses Playbooks for outbound calls and emails for our accounts. It helps us make dials easier and get in touch with merchants quicker. It allows us to see exactly what stage each account is in making it super easy to stay on top of tasks. Playbooks also lets us know how many to-do tasks we have each day so we know how many people we should be contacting based off of what stage they are in.
Read Christin Carter's full review
Micaela Carney | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2019

Playbooks Biggest Fan

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Playbooks is being used as an everyday tool to help organize my prospecting accounts and as a dialer. It tracks which 'step' I am at with all of my accounts as well as helping me stay organized. It's being used throughout the sales department. It took the confusion and guessing game out of my day. I work more efficiently and am better at time management. I know exactly what I need to do throughout the day. It also helped me keep my accounts organized. Previously, when manually entering tasks, I would occasionally forget to. I would then forget about that account and a lot were slipping through the cracks. It's impossible for accounts to get lost now.
Read Micaela Carney's full review
Allison Delacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2019

Work Smarter, Not Harder!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

InsideSales is currently being implemented throughout our business development reps and inside sales reps. It helps manage our task cadence and the large amount of accounts that we have in our name. It truly makes us work "smarter, not harder." It makes my day run very smoothly and I know what I have to do every single day when I get to my desk.
Read Allison Delacy's full review
Catherine Lenti | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Beginning of a great tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My team recently started using Playbooks to automate a cadence that we were already using with the accounts that we are currently contacting. There is one other team on our floor using it, but we have different sales processes, so we are somewhat testing it for teams like us. It has been extremely helpful to create a better flow throughout the day.
Read Catherine Lenti's full review
Sean McCormick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2019

Groupon Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It has been used by Groupon with my team first. We have implemented it help us with our 10 day play. Playbooks makes it a lot easier to make the play go smoothly. It allows for a lot more organization and in return it makes the whole play go over smoothly compared to before.
Read Sean McCormick's full review

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Scorecard Summary

About Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com)

XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Playbooks aims to help SDRs and AEs quickly build closeable pipeline, by helping salespeople get a hold of more of the right people. InsideSales.com uses their A.I.-platform called Neuralytics to target likely buyers combined with their cadence engine to help sales reps consistently engage all of their prospects in a personalized way.

Just like Waze from Google helps drivers get to their destination quickly based on the data from other drivers, Neuralytics uses the collective knowledge of the Insidesales.com user base to help you build pipeline quickly. For example, Neuralytics can tell you which phone number or email address for a prospect is best, or the best time to call or email, based on the experience of others. Predictive Playbooks uses Neuralytics to gives sales reps an edge over their competition.

The Cadence engine works for small or large teams, global teams, and international calls. The product also conveniently syncs all activity data back to your CRM. Since sales reps only spend 18% of their time in CRM, it also works outside your CRM ... wherever your reps work.

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Features

Has featureVoicemailDrop
Has featureAppointment Scheduling

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Screenshots

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Integrations

LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), Salesforce, MS Outlook

Playbooks, from XANT (formerly InsideSales.com) Competitors

Outreach, SalesLoft, Five9 Predictive Dialer (part of contact center)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No