2. Account Executives
3. Account Managers
It's mainly used to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Dialer-CRM integration (14)8.080%
- Outbound dialing (14)8.080%
- Call notes & tags (14)7.070%
- Automatic call logging (14)6.060%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of InsideSales.com / XANT PowerDialer for Salesforce (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer was an AI-powered sales acceleration application that aims to help SDR teams connect with the right people at the right times. The vendor's value proposition is that PowerDialer is designed to increase the focus, engagement and productivity of reps, with the goal of enabling them to generate more sales.
The product has been discontinued.
- Supported: Single line dialing
- Supported: Call into server with landline
- Supported: Call into server with VoIP "soft phone"
- Supported: Call into server with mobile phone
- Supported: Power dialer
- Supported: Contact preview
- Supported: Dialer-CRM integration
- Supported: Dialer integration to social media
- Supported: Call notes & tags
- Supported: Automatic call logging
- Supported: Outbound dialing
- Supported: Inbound routing
- Supported: Custom caller ID
- Supported: Click-to-call
- Supported: Recorded voicemail drop
- Supported: Dialer contact import
- Supported: Campaign & list management
- Supported: Sales emails
- Supported: Follow-up calls
- Supported: Appointment scheduling
- Supported: Calendar sync
- Supported: Dialer reporting & analytics
- Supported: Dialer call recording
- Supported: Dialer call monitoring
- Supported: Dialer compliance
- Supported: LocalPresence
- Supported: Immediate Response
- Supported: PowerStanding Gamification
- Supported: Call Recording and Monitoring
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Inbound/Outbound Blend
- Supported: Multi-Channel Communications
- Supported: Automatic Data Sync
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Manager Insights
- Supported: Dynamic Seek Lists
- Supported: A.I. Models
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Global, North America, South America, Europe, Asia|
It isn't as useful when you're call volume is lower and you have more time to punch in a number. Or if you want to tie your emails with your calls then it would be better to use a different software.
1. Phone call duration talking metric
2. Inbound vs Outbound tracking metric
3. Rep Efficiency metric
4. Call Trend Duration metrics
5. Work load balancing
6. Resource planning
1. Complex lead routing
2. Personal phone number routing
3. Porting phone
- Great for calling brand new customers
- Not so great for current customer management
Not appropriate for orgs who do not care about call out campaigns or call metrics.
If you have a technical team of people to support this technology daily, this technology may be for you.
If you have several users calling the same set of records, this technology provides list capabilities that other companies do not appear to provide.
If you are looking for mostly outbound dialing capabilities, this product may be for you.
My caution would be if your CRM in this case SFDC is not optimized, you won't get the full value out of any dialer program or software. Be very clear on your requirements for a dialer software and be equally involved in the integration to your CRM.
Sales development departments are the perfect place for insidesales.com. For teams where you need to drive a high volume of calls and different metrics, this tool helps in that regard.
Great for competitions in team, board displays leaders etc.
Would recommend for large teams, wouldn't really be as effective for small companies or teams.