August 17, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
We use it to send Protected Health Information (PHI) in a safe-encrypted way.
- It is very user-friendly even for users that are not particularly tech-savvy.
- The integration into Outlook makes it so convenient to use.
- Gaining access to the portal is easy as well, so if you are away from your workstation, you can still send things securely.
- Only compatible with Outlook 2010 or newer.
- Only compatible with Windows OS.
- No other complaints so far.
Read Matthew Ottis's full review
It is super easy to use any time we have a need to send something encrypted. It is great, because if we have a client that needs to send us something, we can send that person a link and they are able to use that to send us a protected file.