Xref - Reference Checking
In a busy talent acquisition team, switching between tools and continuously re-key candidate information can be time-consuming. So Xref is a cloud-based online candidate referencing workflow tool that allows prospective employers to conduct pre-employment reference checks...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Xref - Reference Checking
In a busy talent acquisition team, switching between tools and continuously re-key candidate information can be time-consuming. So Xref is a cloud-based online candidate referencing workflow tool that allows prospective employers to conduct pre-employment reference checks on suitable candidates. With operations across Australia, Canada, UK and Singapore, Xref has over a million users across 195 countries and is available across the globe.
Xref aims to transform reference checking to add strategic value to the hiring process while saving time and money for employers and protecting them from breaches of privacy, discrimination and reference fraud.
Xref’s capabilities include:
Customisable, multi-language questionnaires,
Bulk references: Useful for referencing multiple candidates quickly, all at once
End-to-end progress tracking
Automated reminders to candidates and reference providers
The highest global security standards, with ISO 27001 certification
Multi-region data storage to ensure your data is housed in your local region.
- Supported: Fraud Protection - The Xref algorithm detects potentialy fraudulent activity, so employers can be confident about the credibility of referees and their responses.
- Supported: Tailored Questionnaires - The Xref Customer Success team help to create tailored questionnaires, ensuring the right questions generate the insights needed to make informed hiring decisions.
- Supported: Detailed Reports - Xref requests end with a PDF report of the feedback provided, offering an analysis of all data and a screen record of responses.
- Supported: Faster Turnaround - The average Xref reference takes around 18 hours and can be completed outside of business hours, to reduce the risk of losing the best talent to more efficient competitors.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Australia, New Zealand, North America and Canada, UK|
|Supported Languages||Canadian French, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish,|
candidate get to pop up the details and their reference will be put in and we get our reference check with no time. and in their own time suitable
- Easy to use
- Security on login
- Customise our own questions
- add on other checks and bankruptcy etc as add on package.
- The File download can the name be auto update the candidate name and role apply would be useful.
When it comes to the company that requires customization of the questions or on the special area to check all the time, Xref reference may lack that area.
- obtaining timely and accurate references
- flagging some potential fraud situations, saved us time and hassle
- Quality of references
- Positive: ROI saving us money
- Turnaround of reference positive
- Con, maybe they can looking in to integrating some of ATS for us eg: Jobvite can easy one button send the xreference