Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Reviews

Christopher Boyd | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2019

Best overall WordPress SEO plugin

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I implement Yoast as the de facto SEO plugin on various WordPress sites that I manage. Whereas it isn't necessarily the best SEO tool in any one area, it has proven to be the simplest to set up and for my non-technical clients to make use of. Overall, it serves as the best all-around SEO WordPress plugin. In most cases, I set it and forget it and only when new features come out or when a client wants to deploy an overall change to their SEO strategy do I even need to make changes to the plugin.
Read Christopher Boyd's full review
Michelle Green Arnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Searching for a great SEO tool? You've found it.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress helps us make all of our web content more searchable- and findable- by making it super simple to optimize every post and page. The ability to audit new and existing content in real-time and get concrete suggestions on ways to improve our SEO makes it easy to keep up with ever-changing best practices.
Read Michelle Green Arnson's full review
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

A great, free SEO plugin option but no need to pay for premium

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Currently, Yoast SEO Premium is used to help make it easy to quickly make adjustments to blog articles before publishing to ensure they are as optimized as possible. The other great use is the simple redirect tool which automatically detects and creates when a URL has been changed - this is a great feature, particularly at times when you are doing multiple tasks and may forget to go back and set one up!
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
Bryan Hume | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

Improve Your SEO with Confidence & Clarity

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast is being used by our Marketing department to optimize blog posts and news updates. By knowing whether our posts are SEO-friendly or not, we are able to get closer to our target audience with more efficiency and data to support it. It also fits into our culture of powerful simplicity.
Read Bryan Hume's full review
Lauren Ericksen | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

It's Okay

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company has a few websites that are off our platform and using WordPress, so as their SEO analyst I had to become familiar with the software. The SEM department of the company uses Yoast and quite honestly it becomes useless when we are trying to target a handful of focused keywords.
Read Lauren Ericksen's full review
NaveenKumar Namachivayam | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Must-have SEO plugin for bloggers and freelancers

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast fulfills the need of search engine optimization. It integrates with WordPress and quite easy to get started. It helps me to attract the organic traffic from the internet search engines like Google, Bing, etc. It also helps to keep structured and organized content throughout the blog. Search engine algorithm often changes, but with Yoast plugin, no need to worry it.
Read NaveenKumar Namachivayam's full review
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Yo Ho better SEO with Yoast SEO Plugins

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I run a small SEO agency. If a client has their site on WordPress then they have Yoast Premium, at the least, running on the site. For our clients that are geo-located, we also run Yoast Local. Yoast makes managing a site much easier. In fact, Yoast has become so robust that we almost consider it more of a platform than just a plug-in. Managing URLs, the interlinking suggestions, the ability to have some control over SERPs and now with the structured markup it is capable of it, would be hard to live without. The other really nice thing about Yoast is they have very good training when it comes to the use of the plug-in.
Read Jeff Smith's full review
David Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 17, 2020

A must-have plugin for companies of all sizes

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Because of regulations within our industry, we aren't allowed to do very much in terms of outbound marketing. That being said, a good portion of our new business relies solely on prospects finding us, becoming interested, and passing our pre-qualification checks. In addition, because our company name is fairly common, with some examples even operating within our industry, having good SEO practices in place equates to survival. Yoast is integrated within our Wordpress installation (managed by myself and accessed by one other user within marketing), and its automatic checks and ratings for page/content scoring have proven invaluable as we continue to create and organize educational content within the different verticals on our website and educational portal.
Read David Hoffman's full review
Jim Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 15, 2020

Yoast SEO Best Plugin for Keyphrase Optimization

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We migrated all our WordPress websites to using Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins to help improve SEO for all posts and pages. I host 1500+ blogs on the Tripawds multisite network and make the plugin available to all members who wish to implement SEO on their blogs. The Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins scoring system allows us to optimize key phrases and content efficiently.
Read Jim Nelson's full review
Ben Rubenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 10, 2020

Easy to use SEO tool for both novice and advanced users

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Yoast for our marketing website, with the goal of making sure all our pages our structured optimally for search engines, and to flag any potential indexing issues. In particular, we use the snippet tool on individual pages to ensure that the right title and description shows for each page; we also use it to discourage search engine indexing across landing pages, or pages that are in development or for limited audiences only.
Read Ben Rubenstein's full review
Maddy Osman | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 06, 2020

A must-have for every WordPress website

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Yoast on every website I build and the vast majority of the blogs I write for. Yoast makes it easy to ensure that you're doing everything in your power to optimize for a given keyword (or multiple keywords), as well as cover your bases regarding related onsite SEO best practices. If you have a WordPress blog, you need Yoast. Best of all, the basic plugin is completely free to use!
Read Maddy Osman's full review
Dragan Nikolic | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 30, 2019

Yoast SEO, the Best WordPress SEO plugin

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast WordPress SEO plugin is what we install on every WordPress website we maintain. It makes the websites SEO friendly and easy to configure in terms of titles, meta descriptions, visibility, Schema.org, robots.txt and sitemaps, taxonomies...which roughly translates to Onsite and Technical SEO.

It takes care of several key things that WordPress doesn't do well upon clean install.
Read Dragan Nikolic's full review
Rene Agredano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Yoast Takes the Intimidation Factor Out of SEO

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use it for my business blogging needs at Tripawds.com. We are on a WordPress Multisite platform and we use Yoast for five featured blogs.

I also use it in my freelance blogging assignments on various websites.

In all cases, it has helped us achieve better visibility as bloggers, and refined our writing into a more concise and SEO-friendly format.
Read Rene Agredano's full review
January 22, 2020

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins for your website

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We had used the Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins for our company’s website. Our website is not very dynamic but a decent one which gives information about what we do - our product line. Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins helped in showcasing the info in the manner we needed. It is easy to use and not very expensive
December 13, 2019

Easy breezy page editor

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SEO is a buzzword that's been around for a while. For many, it's this elusive mysterious thing, that businesses have heard of and should be doing, but many don't know how to implement. This is especially true, in my experience at small companies, that don't have a dedicated SEO specialist. Enter Yoast WordPress SEO. This plugin makes it easy to identify SEO problem spots on your website.
December 12, 2019

My Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin to help streamline our SEO implementations for smaller-scale projects. The plugin makes implementing changes easy, and it's effective for small scale changes. It helps non-technical users easily make changes to their page content without inadvertently breaking anything or changing items they shouldn't be.
December 04, 2019

If you are doing SEO, please download this Plug-in!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins is currently being used by our Web Development and digital marketing department. We use it for our SEO efforts in optimizing our pages and utilizing focus keywords. It solves our technical SEO issues and assures we are sending strong signals to search engines for related keywords that each page is focused on.

We're toasty with Yoast!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it on most of our online magazines. Even though we don't really need SEO as part of our business model, the readability score, etc. are rather important for actual users as well. We trust that the developing algorithms help us create better content and increase our revenue.
Dani S | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

Yoast SEO improves our score - that's what I've been waiting for!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Yoast SEO on all public websites of the organizations as well as installing it on nearly all customer projects. It is a quick and easy way to get the SEO set-up right for each page, article or feature we write. Yoast SEO allows us to focus on writing the content and indicates where we need to make corrections without us having to study SEO deeply ourselves - it has all the SEO knowledge built-in.
Read Dani S's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The SEO Plugin for Beginners

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast SEO is a popular WordPress plugin that helps websites to rank higher in various search engines. I started using the plugin back in 2016, as it was a free tool recommended for beginners and said to be easy to get started with. Yoast is the only tool I currently use to help optimize blog post content, images, and for social integrations.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Jillyn Dillon | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 29, 2019

Perfect On-Site SEO Solution for Beginners

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Yoast SEO in one way or another on nearly every site we build. It's a great SEO tool that is very simple to use and understand. As with so many things in life, it's easier and better to do search engine optimization as you go. Yoast SEO's stop-light rating system and easy to follow improvement suggestions make it ideal for non-expert users who want to write their own blog posts.
Read Jillyn Dillon's full review
November 22, 2019

Yoast is the Toast of SEO Plugins

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins is easily the most popular SEO plugin for Wordpress, and it's no surprise that our marketing and creative teams rely on it to help us stay ahead of SEO and meta description and title tag best practices. It helps keep us relevant with organic traffic and ensure we are using the right keywords for our content.
July 06, 2019

Yoast is THE tool for SEO

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am personally using Yoast for promoting my personal website and my clients' sites. The SEO plugin (Yoast) is the tool I use to assure that Google and other search engines are detecting the keywords that I assign to a given site (either mine or a client's). I am a private web developer and offer services for SEO to clients. Yoast is the first plugin I began using many years ago for an individual client. When I saw the results that were showing in Google Analytics, I then used it for my site. As sites are developed, I have continued to provide the installation of Yoast, and I strongly encourage web clients to purchase the paid version in order to then have access to more tools within Yoast.
Rachel Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2019

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin simplifies the SEO for your Website pages and Blog posts

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In August 2018, Dyknow launched a brand new website using Wordpress. Wordpress has a variety of plugins, and our marketing team and SEO consultant swear by Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin. Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin allows our marketing team to easily optimize our website pages and blog posts for SEO favorability with the search engines. Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin takes the complexity out of SEO optimization for our marketing team, since it is plugged into Wordpress with recommendations and tips; our team saves time and produces a greater SEO impact with every page and blog created.
Read Rachel Green's full review

Keyword analysis (42)
Backlink management (26)
SERP ranking tracking (15)
Page grader (44)
Competitive analysis (19)
Site audit / diagnostics (32)
Site recommendations (34)
Task management (21)
Local SEO (33)
Social SEO (34)
Mobile SEO (32)
Global SEO (28)
Multi-domain support (18)
Integration with web analytics tools (33)

About Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are a set of tools developed by Joost de Valk and team, founder of yoast.com and Wordpress enthusiast. These tools are designed to help content rank higher and are subsumed under the Yoast Complete pack, which includes Video SEO for rank climbing with embedded videos in a Wordpress site, WooCommerce SEO for the WP ecommerce plugin, News SEO for rank climbing in Google news, Local SEO for (as the name implies) climbing in local listings with more complete information so can be located (e.g. Google Maps, a store locator, etc.), and Premium SEO redirect manager for dealing with common redirect errors and issues.

Yoast Complete for a single site license can be obtained for $279, for up to 5 sites for $479, and for up to 20 sites for $849. The plugins may also be bought individually, and yoast.com now offers a Google Analytics (GA) plugin.