It's Okay

February 26, 2020
My company has a few websites that are off our platform and using WordPress, so as their SEO analyst I had to become familiar with the …

Page grader (54)

Site audit / diagnostics (42)

Keyword analysis (50)

Site recommendations (43)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins, and make your voice heard!

Premium

Per Site

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://yoast.com/wordpress/plugins

SEO

SEO Channels

SEO Platform & Account Management

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

Yoast SEO helps to ensure a site meets the highest technical SEO standards. It also provides tools to optimize content for SEO and overall readability. Yoast is built to:
  • Include everything needed to start ranking in search engines
  • Automatically take care of all of a site’s technical SEO
  • Provide access to 6 free academy courses

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Video

Yoast SEO Demo

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Competitors

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Technical Details

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are a set of tools developed by Joost de Valk and team, founder of yoast.com and Wordpress enthusiast. These tools are designed to help content rank higher and are subsumed under the Yoast Complete pack, which includes Video SEO for rank climbing with embedded videos in a Wordpress site, WooCommerce SEO for the WP ecommerce plugin, News SEO for rank climbing in Google news, Local SEO for (as the name implies) climbing in local listings with more complete information so can be located (e.g. Google Maps, a store locator, etc.), and Premium SEO redirect manager for dealing with common redirect errors and issues. Yoast Complete for a single site license can be obtained for $279, for up to 5 sites for $479, and for up to 20 sites for $849. The plugins may also be bought individually, and yoast.com now offers a Google Analytics (GA) plugin.

How much does Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins cost?

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins starts at $0.

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins's best feature?

Reviewers rate Social SEO highest, with a score of 8.1.

Who uses Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

The most common users of Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

February 26, 2020

It's Okay

I gave it a 4 just because it is helpful if you are just getting started with SEO, it guides you and shows you what you need to do in order for your website to be up and running properly. As a seasoned SEO analyst I wouldn't recommend it just because I can do things better my way.
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have found Yoast's support to be excellent. So the rating of 10 that I have given Yoast comes from years of first-hand experience. It has not mattered which department that I have requested support from, billing or technical support, they have both been great to work with. They are timely and from the responses that I have always received, they take the time to read and answer questions in detail.
David Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
With premium, the support is, at times, nearly instantaneous. My only experiences contacting support occurred when plugin conflicts arose, but the team was incredibly helpful in checking logs and diagnosing the issue, even providing a viable solution to allow us to continue using our site optimization plugin alongside it. Very impressed!
Jim Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not yet had to request much technical support for the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins. The documentation and learning library Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins provides is extensive and very helpful for both configuring the plugin and finding answers to questions about best use practices. Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins also offers many useful tutorial videos for those unfamiliar with SEO.
Ben Rubenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't needed to use direct, one-on-one support, but the documentation/posts on the Yoast site have provided more than enough support for any issues I have come across so far. I have confidence that if I run into a problem or question, there will be an answer out there - if not from Yoast, then from one of the many other users of the plugin.
Dragan Nikolic | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yoast SEO premium has a, well, premium support. While you can also do well with a free version of the plugin, the support is not at the same level. It's difficult to maintain the plugin that's been downloaded and installed on more than 1M websites.

I dislike how the plugin now tries to incorporate a whole lot of new features and it's becoming cumbersome. It also uses a lot of resources, but it's the best one out there, so I guess I have to deal with that.
I have never had to use the support for Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin but I know exactly where to go if I need to use it. The amount of features and means to contact the support team is listed everywhere without being too intrusive. If we were to need support we'd know exactly where to go!
Christopher Boyd | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've never used Yoast WordPress SEO support, so I can't speak to it. However, it is regularly updated and maintained and I feel that NOT having to reach out to support says something about the quality of the product and the ease of use, both for technical and non-technical users.
Michelle Green Arnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
There's lots of guidance within the plugin settings, and within the plugin tool on each page or post, and did I mention the training videos already? The makers of Yoast are pretty great at anticipating where questions will come up and trying to answer them quickly and clearly. I'm really not sure how they could make it any easier to use or benefit from.
Rene Agredano | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yoast support is so good, we haven't needed to use any of it other than the built-in help guides and informational icon sections while writing blog posts. I do find the newsletter to be helpful (it's one of the few I actually open) and the free educational videos. In the future, we plan on investing in more Yoast online training.
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are plenty of amazing articles published on their site, however, I don't rate their actual support team as being particularly helpful. I made multiple points of contact regarding the internal link counter not working and even though they began troubleshooting I think when it became too hard it was just forgotten about and so is still unresolved.
Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins support is rarely needed and when it is, you can find a wealth of information online that can easily be read and fixed. You can also use Wordpress' support to get answers which makes things even easier for the user. Overall, support is fast, efficient and effective.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven’t had to request direct support from Yoast, and instead prefer to seek out useful resources and video how-to to help me when I get stuck. On the Yoast website, it provides resources, but I found them unclear and not that very useful in explaining things in much more simpler terms. This is why a I had to mark it down, as I think their resources need updating with video tutorials.