Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins Reviews

February 26, 2020
Bryan Hume | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Although I have not personally worked with Yoast support directly, they offer 24/7 support with Yoast Premium which gives peace of mind as we move forward. In addition, they offer free support forums and are also accessible by email if we ever have any issues. However, we are lucky that the plugin works incredibly well.
Read Bryan Hume's full review
February 26, 2020
Lauren Ericksen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I gave it a 4 just because it is helpful if you are just getting started with SEO, it guides you and shows you what you need to do in order for your website to be up and running properly. As a seasoned SEO analyst I wouldn't recommend it just because I can do things better my way.
Read Lauren Ericksen's full review
February 04, 2020
Jeff Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have found Yoast's support to be excellent. So the rating of 10 that I have given Yoast comes from years of first-hand experience. It has not mattered which department that I have requested support from, billing or technical support, they have both been great to work with. They are timely and from the responses that I have always received, they take the time to read and answer questions in detail.
Read Jeff Smith's full review
January 17, 2020
David Hoffman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

With premium, the support is, at times, nearly instantaneous. My only experiences contacting support occurred when plugin conflicts arose, but the team was incredibly helpful in checking logs and diagnosing the issue, even providing a viable solution to allow us to continue using our site optimization plugin alongside it. Very impressed!
Read David Hoffman's full review
January 15, 2020
Jim Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have not yet had to request much technical support for the Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins. The documentation and learning library Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins provides is extensive and very helpful for both configuring the plugin and finding answers to questions about best use practices. Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins also offers many useful tutorial videos for those unfamiliar with SEO.
Read Jim Nelson's full review
January 10, 2020
Ben Rubenstein | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven't needed to use direct, one-on-one support, but the documentation/posts on the Yoast site have provided more than enough support for any issues I have come across so far. I have confidence that if I run into a problem or question, there will be an answer out there - if not from Yoast, then from one of the many other users of the plugin.
Read Ben Rubenstein's full review
December 30, 2019
Dragan Nikolic | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Yoast SEO premium has a, well, premium support. While you can also do well with a free version of the plugin, the support is not at the same level. It's difficult to maintain the plugin that's been downloaded and installed on more than 1M websites.

I dislike how the plugin now tries to incorporate a whole lot of new features and it's becoming cumbersome. It also uses a lot of resources, but it's the best one out there, so I guess I have to deal with that.
Read Dragan Nikolic's full review
January 22, 2020

Support Rating

We did not use any support during our use of Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins; however, the tutorials and help articles were easy enough to understand and figure out the action plan for the outcome we needed.
December 05, 2019
Christopher Boyd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've never used Yoast WordPress SEO support, so I can't speak to it. However, it is regularly updated and maintained and I feel that NOT having to reach out to support says something about the quality of the product and the ease of use, both for technical and non-technical users.
Read Christopher Boyd's full review
Michelle Green Arnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There's lots of guidance within the plugin settings, and within the plugin tool on each page or post, and did I mention the training videos already? The makers of Yoast are pretty great at anticipating where questions will come up and trying to answer them quickly and clearly. I'm really not sure how they could make it any easier to use or benefit from.
Read Michelle Green Arnson's full review
Victoria Hoete-Dodd | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

There are plenty of amazing articles published on their site, however, I don't rate their actual support team as being particularly helpful. I made multiple points of contact regarding the internal link counter not working and even though they began troubleshooting I think when it became too hard it was just forgotten about and so is still unresolved.
Read Victoria Hoete-Dodd's full review
Rene Agredano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Yoast support is so good, we haven't needed to use any of it other than the built-in help guides and informational icon sections while writing blog posts. I do find the newsletter to be helpful (it's one of the few I actually open) and the free educational videos. In the future, we plan on investing in more Yoast online training.
Read Rene Agredano's full review
November 19, 2019
Dani S | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I had one instance where I had a question to support and I got it answered fairly quickly. The documentation is pretty good, Yoast always brings out newsletters and new training articles.
Read Dani S's full review
November 15, 2019
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I haven’t had to request direct support from Yoast, and instead prefer to seek out useful resources and video how-to to help me when I get stuck. On the Yoast website, it provides resources, but I found them unclear and not that very useful in explaining things in much more simpler terms. This is why a I had to mark it down, as I think their resources need updating with video tutorials.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
December 13, 2019

Support Rating

I haven't needed to contact their support team. It does what we want, and the plugin has never given us any problems. That is a great rating.
December 12, 2019

Support Rating

I have never had to use the support for Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin but I know exactly where to go if I need to use it. The amount of features and means to contact the support team is listed everywhere without being too intrusive. If we were to need support we'd know exactly where to go!

Support Rating

I have not reached out to support as we have not encountered any issues with Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins. However, if needed, they do provide 24/7 support with the premium package. A colleague of mine has reached out to support before and response was fast and very helpful with the issues he faced.
November 22, 2019

Support Rating

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins support is rarely needed and when it is, you can find a wealth of information online that can easily be read and fixed. You can also use Wordpress' support to get answers which makes things even easier for the user. Overall, support is fast, efficient and effective.

Support Rating

It does what it is supposed to do and does it well according to our standards.

Keyword analysis (49)
Backlink management (30)
SERP ranking tracking (19)
Page grader (52)
Competitive analysis (25)
Site audit / diagnostics (39)
Site recommendations (41)
Task management (24)
Local SEO (39)
Social SEO (42)
Mobile SEO (40)
Global SEO (36)
Multi-domain support (20)
Integration with web analytics tools (39)

What is Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins?

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugins are a set of tools developed by Joost de Valk and team, founder of yoast.com and Wordpress enthusiast. These tools are designed to help content rank higher and are subsumed under the Yoast Complete pack, which includes Video SEO for rank climbing with embedded videos in a Wordpress site, WooCommerce SEO for the WP ecommerce plugin, News SEO for rank climbing in Google news, Local SEO for (as the name implies) climbing in local listings with more complete information so can be located (e.g. Google Maps, a store locator, etc.), and Premium SEO redirect manager for dealing with common redirect errors and issues.

Yoast Complete for a single site license can be obtained for $279, for up to 5 sites for $479, and for up to 20 sites for $849. The plugins may also be bought individually, and yoast.com now offers a Google Analytics (GA) plugin.