June 08, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Ease of use - you really don't need much of a prior knowledge of testing to get started with Zarget.
- Fast setup and integrations - we were ready to go within a day. Same goes for integrations. All you need is a permission from an account owner and webmaster to place the code within the source code of the website.
- Good support - very responsive when something goes wrong.
- Page editor is sometimes a bit confusing. Seems to get stuck during the setup process and needs refreshing.
- I've heard others say that it's quite basic compared to other tools like optimizely so that's probably going to be a downside for us once we get more advanced with testing.
- For some reason my manager can never actually load Zarget on his computer! We have no idea why this happens but it could be that Zarget is not that compatible with all computer systems.