Score 9 out of 10
Read Emely Foster's full review
Pros and Cons
- It has an extremely nice interface, it can be customized, which allows it to be easy to use and allows you to have all the information we need from the client.
- Zendesk keeps a record on the ticket of all interactions that occur with the customer.
- It has an effective self-help customer service tool to make them self-sufficient.
- It allows to efficiently manage the platform from mobile devices thanks to the fact that it has mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- It provides a function that allows determining the performance of the attention we offer to customers through surveys.
- It is unpleasant to have duplicate messages when the ticket system is open and not assigned.
- Zendesk prices can be expensive.