Apollo Reviews

February 18, 2020

Support Rating

I received excellent support at any time I opened up a ticket. But I would add to it that the tool was very self-explanatory, so there wasn't much need for support. With Outreach, we have a closer relationship with our CSM because of the intricacy in things like SFDC task mapping.
January 14, 2020
Ahmed Hamade | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've only had one problem with Apollo and the issue was resolved in a matter of minutes.
Read Ahmed Hamade's full review
October 24, 2019

Support Rating

I don’t always know the best channel to reach out to for support with Apollo. I usually just leverage internal support at my company.

What is Apollo?

According to the vendor, Apollo accelerates the growth and success of your entire sales org with the first truly reliable, scalable revenue engine and account-based sales platform. We’ve created the solution for the persistent pain that reps aren’t sending the right messages, to the right people, at the right time despite the three to six sales point solutions they use each day.

Managers and reps alike can trust our unified platform, which includes an up-to-date database of 200M+ contacts, a full engagement stack, and the industry’s only advanced Rules Engine and fully custom Analytics suite. Reps get a platform with their team’s best practices built in, so they can focus on selling, and managers can build strategies based on advanced revenue data, not guesswork.

Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.

Apollo Competitors