Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt)
Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt)
Read all reviews
We are using Zix across our organization to encrypt our secure business email and to provide seamless secure email between us and the …
We are using Zix email encryption for the entire organization. It allows us to safely send and receive email through the Zix secured email …
Zix keeps our entire agency confident that we remain HIPAA compliant in our email practices. While there are many options out there for …
Zix email encryption is a tool that our organization uses to send and receive sensitive information securely. We have many departments …
We are using Zix across our entire organization. The heavy users for the product are our Police, Fire, and HR Departments. With having to …
We utilize Zix to provide encrypted email to help us meet HIPAA and keep patient information secure.
Email encryption, email filtering.
We use Zix as a way to send encrypted emails to keep PHI and other sensitive data secure when being sent to via email. We currently have …
Zix is currently being used across the whole organization. It allows us, a health care organization, a means of securing our …
My company uses Zix for email encryption. Almost five years ago, we acquired a federal grant which required the handling of certain …
Zix is currently being used by the Business Department to share confidential information with our financial institutions. We are also …
Zix is deployed globally across all our users and departments. First NBC Bank uses Zix to secure email between our clients and bankers. We …
Zix is used to either explicitly encrypt emails through a keyword in the subject line or implicitly encrypt emails based on heuristics …
Our business unit is a HIPAA covered entity and we needed a secure mail platform in order to remain compliant. This is just for our …
We use Zix for email encryption for all staff. We are a bank, it's required for regulatory.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
14 people want pricing too
Zix provides a transparent email encryption solution. The solution provides automatic email encryption and data loss prevention to offer peace of mind for users, employees, and executives. Its privacy filters automatically scan all emails and attachments, so if any sensitive information is detected it can be encrypted and quarantined. And, Zix's approach to transparency removes extra steps and passwords, in order to make secure email as easy as regular email. That goes for senders AND receivers. The solution aims to end compliance and regulatory concerns, as Zix does the work for the user.
- Supported: Protect Communications
- Supported: Ensure Accuracy
- Supported: Maintain Compliance
- Microsoft Office
Zix Email Encryption (formerly ZixEncrypt) provides automatic email encryption and data loss prevention solution. Zix scans the content of outbound email and automatically encrypts or takes action based on user-defined policies, for any email environment to secure any mailbox beyond its native capabilities.
Reviewers rate Availability and Performance and Product Scalability highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt) are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- clinical staff sending emails containing phi to other providers, ensuring it is secured
- finance department staff sending confidential financial data to outside consultants, ensuring it is secured
- it staff sending credentials to users outside the organization, ensuring it is secured
- Sending financial information to our financial institutions.
- Sending financial information to our vendors.
- Sending credentials to our technology partners when we need support.
- Sending private network configuration information to our partners for support.
- Stop phishing emails
- Archive emails for e-discovery
- Protect users from malware
- Help IT recover emails
- Ensures we are HIPAA compliant
- Ensures we SOX compliant
- Securing company IP
- Ease of use for buyers, sellers, and real estate agents. They may use it heavily for a few weeks, and then be done.
- Ability to work with Macs and iOS.
- Allow communications to thread.
- Certified encryption.
- High availability.
- HIPA compliance
- Peace of mind
- Protecting our patient's confidential data when transmitted via email.
- Protecting the company's confidential information.