Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt)
Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt)
We are using Zix across our organization to encrypt our secure business email and to provide seamless secure email between us and the …
We are using Zix email encryption for the entire organization. It allows us to safely send and receive email through the Zix secured email …
Zix keeps our entire agency confident that we remain HIPAA compliant in our email practices. While there are many options out there for …
Zix email encryption is a tool that our organization uses to send and receive sensitive information securely. We have many departments …
We are using Zix across our entire organization. The heavy users for the product are our Police, Fire, and HR Departments. With having to …
We utilize Zix to provide encrypted email to help us meet HIPAA and keep patient information secure.
Email encryption, email filtering.
We use Zix as a way to send encrypted emails to keep PHI and other sensitive data secure when being sent to via email. We currently have …
Zix is currently being used across the whole organization. It allows us, a health care organization, a means of securing our …
My company uses Zix for email encryption. Almost five years ago, we acquired a federal grant which required the handling of certain …
Zix is currently being used by the Business Department to share confidential information with our financial institutions. We are also …
Zix is deployed globally across all our users and departments. First NBC Bank uses Zix to secure email between our clients and bankers. We …
Zix is used to either explicitly encrypt emails through a keyword in the subject line or implicitly encrypt emails based on heuristics …
Our business unit is a HIPAA covered entity and we needed a secure mail platform in order to remain compliant. This is just for our …
We use Zix for email encryption for all staff. We are a bank, it's required for regulatory.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
Zix provides a transparent email encryption solution. The solution provides automatic email encryption and data loss prevention to offer peace of mind for users, employees, and executives. Its privacy filters automatically scan all emails and attachments, so if any sensitive information is detected it can be encrypted and quarantined. And, Zix's approach to transparency removes extra steps and passwords, in order to make secure email as easy as regular email. That goes for senders AND receivers. The solution aims to end compliance and regulatory concerns, as Zix does the work for the user.
- Supported: Protect Communications
- Supported: Ensure Accuracy
- Supported: Maintain Compliance
- Microsoft Office
Zix Email Encryption (formerly ZixEncrypt) provides automatic email encryption and data loss prevention solution. Zix scans the content of outbound email and automatically encrypts or takes action based on user-defined policies, for any email environment to secure any mailbox beyond its native capabilities.
Reviewers rate Availability and Performance and Product Scalability highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of Zix Email Encryption (ZixEncrypt) are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Peace of mind
- HIPAA compliance
- Minimum downtime and outages, but it does happen and unforeseeable.
- Peace of mind concerning HIPAA
- Increased staff usage due to its ease of use
- Zix encrypts our messages containing sensitive information, whether we ask it to or not providing peace of mind in today's cyber world.
- Our recipients have easy access to the messages.
- This covered the mandatory increase of encrypted email requirements.
- Gave us the peace of mind that outbound email was secure.
- Has allowed us to provide a more convenient route for patients to receive timely results from lab testing.
- Excellent mail filtering to help prevent breaches.
- They stay in touch regarding new offerings.
- They make sure you are having a good experience with your product suite.
- Having Zix email encryption has given us another way to securely share PHI with our patients.
- Zix has given us more peace of mind when it comes to email security. We know that if the user forgets to send a message securely, that the built in policies should catch and encrypt the message anyway.
- Due to the nature of the product and our industry, the organization realizes the benefit Zix brings to the table and its necessity.
- Due to the nature of how Zix works and their wide customer base, adoption has been wonderful. Most messages are always encrypted so there is no fumbling with an encryption portal.
- Offers great peace of mind to me as the CIO.
- Protects our organization's compliance requirements with the federal government.
- It is a budget friendly solution at approximately $5000/year for 60 email accounts.
- It has allowed us to meet legal compliance when communicating with our partners by keeping required information secure. This was the primary reason to look at Zix.
- Zix provided the additional benefit for our IT department to easily communicate security information securely with our partners.
- Their SOC 3 compliance gave our stakeholders the peace of mind that Zix is following the proper security procedures to ensure the safety of our data.
- Reduced customer complaints due to transparent encryption (customers hate user names and passwords).
- Trust in solution and the fact that it will try to encrypt any message via TLS if possible.
- It nice to know that even if I dont think about encrypting the message Zix will look at the content and encrypt it if it contains patient health information.
- Keeps us compliant with HIPAA privacy and security rules and PCI DSS requirements.
- Since it is easy to use, it was easily adopted by our user community.
- Cost effective.
- Nothing positive in particular except compliance
- Customers sometimes still confused on how to use it
- It was a low price solution that works really well.
- The ease of use greatly increased the level of acceptance and adoption within the corporation
- IT has met or exceeded our security needs, giving us peace of mind and comfort we are not losing sensitive data through our email system.
- Reduced customer complaints. We had to stop earlier products because we would have lost customers.
- No negative impact on user productivity.
- Tremendous peace of mind knowing that we are responsibly managing our customers critical non-public personal information.
- Especially nice that we have streamlined interaction with our largest clients.
- We are not aware of any downtime and enjoy fast transmission of out messages.
- Peace of mind.
- Initial slight negative feedback from clients, but after explaining the process and benefits they quickly get on board.
- It offers peace of mind we are staying in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Zix products have increased comfort level that our email communications are HIPAA compliant 100%.
- Before Zix, we trained our users about the importance of securing their data. We had a manual and time consuming process for securing email which often resulted in end users being tempted to bypass the process.
- Zix has reduced the burden of securing email on our IT support staff as end users are now able to do this on their own with the click of a single button.
- Increased compliance.
- Some customers don't like secured portals but I don't think that is necessarily just a Zix issue.
- The main thing for me is knowing that our emails are not going to be falling into the wrong hands.
- Easier communication with lenders.
- Saves time since we don't need to login to access secure emails from those lenders who use Zix.
- The positive has been that we have been able to gain peace of mind knowing that zix encrypts emails automatically and we don't have to worry about a breach.
- Recipients have been positive knowing that the email that we sent them was protected.
- Negative has been that a large amount of recipients just don't bother opening the email and logging into the portal to retrieve that email.