Reviews (101-125 of 565)
- Cloud Video conferencing solution avoids complex hardware appliances for hosting locally, hassle-free setup by IT team, less time to deploy.
- End to End encryption and less bandwidth consumption. HD video and voice features.
- Easy to use and does not need training for end users. All categories of people use it.
- Zoom conference rooms are great and easy to use.
- Very competitive pricing and has various price packages.
- Plugins for Mail clients, browsers, etc. are really great features.
- Joining by phone is greatest advantage.
- Recording the session and maintaining the recording over cloud is wonderful feature.
- Wonderful administrative console and controls offered.
- Administrators should be able to specifically able to enable recording feature for individual user. At present enabling recording feature enables for all users.
- Creating different groups in corporate and Security rules to restrict communication among the groups is not available.
- Large group meetings have some restrictions on mute/unmute voice and video after the meeting starts.
- Using Mac for Zoom rooms can be expensive for some of small companies.
- Some of the zoom room multiple screen setups reflect differently at times while the changes are made while conferencing is ON.
- AD integration and avoiding non corporate workers to communicating with corporate workers.
- Data sharing restrictions outside corporate.
- In short there are many Security controls absent.
- Ease of use when scheduling
- Easy to join a meeting
- Easy to record a meeting
- Cannot use dual iPads to display schedule in one room.
- Better security when it comes to outside users joining a meeting or viewing a recording.
- Would love to see Zoom work with Google Jamboard.
- Allows for personal conversation amoung individuals in serval different locations.
- Ease of use for first-time users.
- Provides recordings for future reference.
- Formatting of the invite could be cleaner and better organized.
- Allows for collaborative discussion.
- Works on multiple devices so you're not tied to the computer.
- Records in multiple formats (video, audio, and chat files) allowing for clear communication.
- Integrates with Gmail & Google Calendar to help keep your time managed.
- The file-sharing feature only shares at that moment with whoever is online right then. I'd like files to share separately from chat and remain available throughout.
- The Emojis for applause, thumbs up, etc. should be integrated into chat, not in a separate area: participant.
- The quality has been extraordinary. We used a competing solution before but it never quite met our expectations.
- The reliability of Zoom has been excellent. We have never experienced any downtown from the service.
- The user interface is simple making it easy for even our less experienced users to catch on and not feel intimidated.
- The recent security issue with mac should have been handled before it was released to the public.
- Zoom meetings are easily the most user friendly application we currently use.
- Zoom support is quick to respond and resolve all of my requests. Every Zoom support ticket has been one-touch.
- The administrative side of Zoom is centralized and simplified to a good balance. My admins love the straight forward approach to the admin portal and reporting.
- Zoom is expanding aggressively which means there are some pain points around new features.
- Works the first time.
- Easy to use (limited training needed for my employees).
- Easy to Manage.
- Better email visuals (When setting up a meeting in Outlook with Zoom, it's plain text and not attractive).
- Difference between creating a meeting right now vs a recurring meeting (I end up doing the wrong thing until I really look at the description).
- Zoom is reliable. You can always count on Zoom to work, whether you are on your phone or on a computer.
- Zoom allows you to auto-record or manually record meetings, making it easy for our team to soundbite and review information.
- Zoom business transcribes all cloud recorded meetings, saving our marketing team tons of time and money in repurposing quotes and recorded content from a conversation.
- I wish Zoom had a Calendly integration, where you could share a calendar and have a meeting auto popup in Zoom. It's a one-stop-shop.
- Zoom's interface on the management side could be cleaner and easier to navigate within. There are a lot of features and selections, and it can be overwhelming sometimes to figure out the settings you prefer.
- Zoom could provide better training resources, besides one long document. They should diversify their training portfolio to video and short-clips.
- Installs quickly and easily: no one has ever told me they were unable to install Zoom to join a meeting with me, unlike every other meeting tool I've used.
- Audio and video quality is excellent.
- Allows anyone on the call to easily present and share their screen.
- There's very little if anything missing from Zoom.
- I've never used a software program that was more reliable.
- Zoom is a great online conference meeting software that our clients can join us on via their mobile or desktop computer.
- Particularly useful that you can screen share with others on the call as well as present PowerPoint presentations and demo your mobile screen using the mirroring capabilities.
- If you wanted to record a front-facing video, I love the fact you can change your background to not look like your in the office or at home.
- What is really great is that all meetings or any type of video recording using Zoom is downloadable to your desktop and can be saved on your Zoom account cloud storage.
- It would be great if Zoom had a few basic video editing features for the videos recorded using Zoom.
- When participants are waiting to enter the meeting it would be nice to be able to have waiting music.
- I would love to be able to embed videos recorded via Zoom to my website instead of having to upload it to Vimeo or YouTube.
- One click to join
- Touch support on Zoom Rooms
- Simple and neat interface with all the goodies working in the background
- More hardware vendor collab to make sure the Zoom UI remains uniform across all systems
- High touch support availability for larger organization
- Preferred ratings on hardware vendors for Zoom
The Zoom app availability across iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac platforms means that users can tap in from any device anywhere. Zoom AI is the next big thing we await.
- Small huddle spaces.
- Desktops that offer remote support.
- Anybody needing to be face to face.
Zoom Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.
In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:
Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Virtual H.323/SIP Room Connector||49/month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Zoom Room Conference Room||49/month|
Zoom Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoom Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia|