Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGZoom ReviewI use Zoom to work with remote clients and hold virtual meetings with remote people on my team.By using a video platform for meetings, people are more focused and engaged, and less likely to be doing other work while we are meeting than if we were just meeting by phone. We re able to share screens and connect visually to the content being discussed.,Very user-friendly, easy to use Higher quality of video than other platforms I have used Competitively priced - high value for service that is offerd,The ability to co-host with someone who does not have a Zoom account,9,Has saved time and travel costs for me and clients. Improved collaborative efforts with colleagues. Increased meeting engagement because we can see one another and read nonverbal facial expressions.,No, I don't use Zoom rooms.,,Skype for Business, GoToMeetingZoom zooms!!We use it routinely for coaching calls, design conversations with other team members, facilitating group meetings and delivering training workshops. It works pretty consistently in local, regional and international conversations. It allows us to look at work together and to record what we did. That's really helpful for folks who can't make the call and avoids redundant conversations.,Records what happened Allows us to edit together on the same document Allows us to create breakout groups for more small group conversation for learning or creative problem solving,The interface - finding things is not very intuitive. It's hard to find out where to go for things unless you use that particular feature frequently. It would be great if the whiteboard exported into something like One Note or Pages on a Mac for continuing to work with it afterward. The features on a cell phone or tablet are too limited.,10,Opened up a different quality of coaching Opened more online offers for webinars and group facilitation,Just started using them. Had a tech help me do it. I still feel like a real novice.,Skype,Evernote, Dropbox, SkypeStay Connected with ZoomWe communicate by Zoom every morning between our Baltimore office and our Manila office and review the projects for the day. We use it for training (share the screen), for joint editing, for reviewing issues and making joint decisions about next steps, and for assuring understanding by watching each other set up projects.,We can choose to share specific windows/applications, or the desktop to that we can quickly switch to whichever application is relevant to solve a problem. It is easy to switch from my desktop to the Manila desktop, so I can watch my trainee actually using the software for new tasks. She is more likely to remember how to do a task if she is the one running the program. We have a very large board (30 people) and each person lives in a different part of the world. We can use the software with up to 100 people, so we believe we can have our whole board on the same call for meetings.,We have not yet found any.,10,It costs less than the product we have been using.,No,GoToMeetingZoom works for WYTV7 Christian Broadcasters Network getting the message acrossWYTV7 Christian Broadcasters Network is a non-profit social media and radio broadcast organization. We use Zoom to meet people where they are via Zoom in order to interview them to share life stories. Zoom allows us to use the audio for our podcasters. Which sometimes gives a clear audible sound. Our Christian Music Network uses Zoom to interview guests and talk with our listeners during live episodes.,Allows us to interview people around the world Allows our listeners to call in and talk to a broadcaster during live radio feed Allow staff and board meetings to have recordable meetings.,Sometimes the sound quality blurs Sometimes the screen freezes,7,It saves time,AnyMeetingZoom: Simple and EffectiveAs a consultant with clients across the US, I use Zoom to maintain and support relationships and professional support daily. I insist on video conferencing (rather than phone calls) with clients. Zoom is simple, powerful and effective. Most of my clients have now navigated to also using Zoom to communicate internally in their organizations.,Easy access, even for the least tech-savvy professionals Simple screen sharing for document review and illustrating points Ability for me to "reach into" their computer to modify documents,Low internet bandwidth of my clients causes freezing - is there a way to diminish their picture quality? More intuitive controls for audio setup; first-time users struggle. Ability for me to "brand" zoom for my company.,10,Positive: it's just like being there Cost savings for my customers,
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
Top Rated Award
Filter 563 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings
Sonja Kassis Stetzler, MA, RDN, CPC profile photo

"Zoom Review"

• Very user-friendly, easy to use
  • Higher quality of video than other platforms I have used
  • Competitively priced - high value for service that is offerd
  • The ability to co-host with someone who does not have a Zoom account
Zoom is well-suited for virtual meetings with remote clients or with team members. It's the next best thing to being in the same room. Voice and video quality are better than most other video platforms. I like the gallery view where all participants can be seen, not just the person who is talking. The screen share also works well.
No, I don't use Zoom rooms.
Read Sonja Kassis Stetzler, MA, RDN, CPC's full review
Newell Eaton profile photo
October 27, 2017

User Review: "Zoom zooms!!"

• Records what happened
  • Allows us to edit together on the same document
  • Allows us to create breakout groups for more small group conversation for learning or creative problem solving
  • The interface - finding things is not very intuitive. It's hard to find out where to go for things unless you use that particular feature frequently.
  • It would be great if the whiteboard exported into something like One Note or Pages on a Mac for continuing to work with it afterward.
  • The features on a cell phone or tablet are too limited.
Great for when people are not able to be in the same room.
Read Newell Eaton's full review
Marilyn Maze profile photo
October 27, 2017

User Review: "Stay Connected with Zoom"

• We can choose to share specific windows/applications, or the desktop to that we can quickly switch to whichever application is relevant to solve a problem.
  • It is easy to switch from my desktop to the Manila desktop, so I can watch my trainee actually using the software for new tasks. She is more likely to remember how to do a task if she is the one running the program.
  • We have a very large board (30 people) and each person lives in a different part of the world. We can use the software with up to 100 people, so we believe we can have our whole board on the same call for meetings.
  • We have not yet found any.
I have not had a chance yet to fully stress the program. Using Zoom with 2 people works great. When we get 30 people on the same meeting, I will know more about its limitations.
Read Marilyn Maze's full review
Libby Northcraft-Grier profile photo
October 26, 2017

Review: "Zoom works for WYTV7 Christian Broadcasters Network getting the message across"

• Allows us to interview people around the world
  • Allows our listeners to call in and talk to a broadcaster during live radio feed
  • Allow staff and board meetings to have recordable meetings.
  • Sometimes the sound quality blurs
  • Sometimes the screen freezes
Overall we are pleased with Zoom for our organization's needs. We are a small nonprofit organization so everything is a budget crunch for affording some of the other prducts we wish we could utilitize. Cost is much for a non profit.
Read Libby Northcraft-Grier's full review
Paul Katz profile photo
October 26, 2017

User Review: "Zoom: Simple and Effective"

• Easy access, even for the least tech-savvy professionals
  • Simple screen sharing for document review and illustrating points
  • Ability for me to "reach into" their computer to modify documents
  • Low internet bandwidth of my clients causes freezing - is there a way to diminish their picture quality?
  • More intuitive controls for audio setup; first-time users struggle.
  • Ability for me to "brand" zoom for my company.
  • Fantastic: small group and individual conversations
  • Not so good: larger group when screen sharing, I can only see 3 or 4 participants; I like to be able to read everyone's face
Read Paul Katz's full review
Samuel Reynolds profile photo
October 26, 2017

Review: "Great video service and product - Zoom!"

I use Zoom to host my online classes, for private consults with clients and for webinars. I’m thinking also about sharing the platform with others.
  • Great video and sound quality.
  • Easy to use tools like whiteboards, annotators, chats, and to share the screen.
  • Easy to install and use across multiple devices, even at the same time, like be on a desktop and iPad at the same time.
  • Few dropped calls.
  • Um, I’m struggling here to think of something that could be improved here. I wish it were cheaper for some higher end services. But it’s a great product, so I can’t be mad about that.
Teaching classes or using Facebook Live
Read Samuel Reynolds's full review
Jason Stallings profile photo
October 17, 2017

User Review: "Zoom into the future."

Zoom is our current audio and video conference tool. This has allowed us to unify our company's conference tool across all 53 countries we operate in.
  • Outlook integration via a plugin. Very easy to create meetings.
  • Very simple layout that is easy to use.
  • Small install that does not require many resources.
  • Issues with direct interface into China.
This tool is great for on the spot meetings as well as meetings that need to be set up ahead of time.
We use Cisco hardware in our conference room. This hardware is integrated on the server to use the Zoom software.
Read Jason Stallings's full review
Kyle Miller profile photo
October 03, 2017

Review: "Zoom's Great. Intuitive and Easy to Launch and Meet."

Zoom is being used across the organization both internal facing and external facing conversations to conduct collaborative meetings. It solves problems of sharing presentations and recorded meetings, collaborative ideation, company updates and allows our sales teams to conduct demonstrations with high definition Audio/Video. We reduce the reliance upon projectors and it allows for multiple tools and processes to be consolidated under Zoom.
  • Zoom can activate at the click of a button or upon entering a conference room. This relives some of the frustrations of calling through conference phones and simulaneously use of multiple screens and projectors. It is all in one upon launch.
  • You can create internal meetings on the fly using the room selector or join meetings in progress that are scheduled. Again eliminates issues with calendaring and allows for more participation as you do not have to search your inbox and open up multiple screens.
  • From a client or customer or prospect facing perspective you can share screens, demo, and record presentations all with a few clicks. Very intuitive.
  • It enforces participation and attention to detail as you can see who is not paying attention or body language when you have the video/webcam/conf room camera open.
  • Launch with Video On Default. When you are presenting to external clients or customers and if they are not aware of Zoom, default settings launch Video. Creates some confusion at the onset of calls/meetings. A Message within the Meeting Invite - Join Conf Call. Join Conf Call and Video Links could solve some of this and still allow for attendees to join screen shares or presentations through a redundant step.
  • Echo and Microphone Feedback and Reverberation. Plain and simple.
  • Pushing down updates through the admin with how to's for distributed teams and remote offices. When you have an admin 3000 miles away off hours and the equipment needs an update and the hardware needs to be reset, a further level of communication needs to happen by both Zoom to Account Admin to remote or field and redundant from Zoom to remote or field users. Keeps everything working and reduces resources and helpdesk calls and improves customer satisfaction. Expecting something to just work downstream . and putting it on an Admin to re-communicate updates, could jeopardize a half day of conference calls.
  • Launching computer audio vs dial in or web based teleconferencing equipment. Computer Audio aka Laptop Mics and Speakers have terrible audio profiles. When you want high def audio in a home theater, you do not rely on the TVs speakers. You buy Bose, Sonos, etc. It needs to be communicated that some defaults use the computer audio which is sub-par for the others participating in a conference or meeting. Helping users of Zoom to use preferred or dedicated conference equipment lessens the impact of poor audio due to a laptops speakers or microphone. If you have to use a computer speaker and audio, it is what it is.
It is well suited for internal meetings and face time calls with internal remote and field staff. It also performs well with external conference calls, customer meetings, and demos.
We use Zoom Rooms. It would have been nice to have laminated How to Guides on Use, Training, Step by Step, and Troubleshooting.
Read Kyle Miller's full review
Robert Allen profile photo
September 25, 2017

User Review: "Zoom Right By"

I have dozens of clients, each with their own preferences for conference tools. Zoom is just one more nameless entrant in this very full space. When clients send me Zoom invites I use it. Otherwise it is not even on my radar.
  • Zoom meets minimum expectations for video conferencing.
  • Zoom isn't annoying, so it's much better than Skype!
  • There is nothing notable or interesting about Zoom.
  • There is no obvious value of using Zoom over Hangouts, Webex, Skype, or just a phone call.
It's one of many with nothing distinguishing it. Coming up with pros or cons for Zoom is a bit like evaluating a Toyota Corolla. It works. It's not annoying. It's nobody's first choice because it's got so little mindshare. However, for the few clients I have who prefer it, they strongly prefer it. But hey, everyone prefers using what they are used to using, right?
I have not used Zoom Rooms.
Read Robert Allen's full review
Stephanie Reed profile photo
September 21, 2017

Zoom Review: "The best in the market"

My team uses Zoom for all our online meetings now. We very often have meetings with clients online, and were looking for a simple, effective, professional system to use that would deliver high quality calls (both voice and video) and was easy to use for our clients, so they could get set up quickly on the meetings.
  • High quality video and voice calls
  • Easy to use and set up
  • Not really any
It's perfect for businesses who have lots of one-to-one meetings or demos for their products/platforms. We never however had a meeting with more than 3 different people connecting from different places, so for meetings with more people, so it would need to be tested if that is what you need it for.
Read Stephanie Reed's full review
Kristopher Kroona profile photo
September 20, 2017

Review: "Why Zoom is the future of business connecting"

Zoom was being used for several reasons. Mainly as our inter-office communication tool, team communication tool and also as our mass "one-to-many" training we gave customers. We would have anywhere from 1 - 5 presenters presenting to as many as 300+ persons in a training session at one time. It was used throughout our organizations and many of our partners and vendors wanted to utilize it, so much so that we brought most training in house and would host them on our Zoom platform.
  • The immediate chat to video call was used heavily in times when a chat needed to be something more. I think during budgeting where a routine question becomes a cross departmental discussion is a perfect example of how quickly and seamlessly that could be spun-up.
  • The Zoom Webinar platform is so robust that we started to use it to replace our regional training, saved time and effort and saved customer their travel budget by hosting day-long training with multiple break-out sessions intermingled with general sessions, all on one platform.
  • As an administrator it was easy to manage users, see realtime data on usage, capture issues, and ensure policies were being followed.
  • We had a technical glitch during a meeting where we were booted out of the conference room. IT was a fairly important meeting to have that happen in. We got technical support but it took weeks to find the issue, and required our telecom tech support as well. It was never fully resolved and while it never happened again, it did lesson some leaders belief in Zooms reliability. The glitch never happened again though.
  • Account rep kept pushing the Zoom Room and we made it clear we did not want to go in that direction, that became annoying.
I think Zoom is well suited for almost any application. Any size of business, especially small business that wants flexibility. It is great for sales because I can so easily convert from a conference to a video call seamlessly. If you are looking to scale back on web/video call then Zoom is not the best tool because of how they do their account admin by person it becomes hard to share a line within a department.
DId not use zoom rooms, we only had one conference room and did not feel that it was an advantageous to sign up for it.
Read Kristopher Kroona's full review
Shawn Umansky profile photo
September 01, 2017

Review: "Why Zoom was the right video conferencing platform for our organization"

Zoom has made it easier for our organization to interact with the outside world. It works across all major platforms and is very user-friendly. The latter is particularly important to us. Many of our challenges were related to people outside of the organization using our video conferencing platform and having technical difficulties.
  • Audio control is great. We can quickly and easily ensure that participants are not talking over one another. We can also take care of rogue microphones much more quickly.
  • The user interface is very clean and intuitive. Someone using it for the first time can easily navigate it with little or no assistance.
  • Zoom runs on all major platforms (including Android, iOS, and Linux). Having a solution that does not exclude users based on their OS or device type is a requirement.
  • I have occasionally had an issue with the Zoom plug-in for Microsoft Outlook. It's a great feature; very useful for scheduling video chats. However, it has occasionally needed to be disabled. This was a while ago, so they may have already fixed this issue.
We find it useful for early rounds of interviews; it saves time and costs related to bringing every individual onsite, particularly when some of the people involved in the interview process may also be offsite. Very efficient.
I do not believe that is a solution we are currently using.
Read Shawn Umansky's full review
Brian Chung profile photo
August 18, 2017

Review: "Zoom, that video conferencing app that beats the competition."

Zoom is being used across our whole organization. As an organization that has campus staff all across the nation, Zoom has made it easier for coworkers to meet without needing to travel. We are able to meet with many people at once, whether that is through video or people calling in through phone - and it is super stable (unlike other video conferencing options out there).
  • Stable video conference calling for many people.
  • Ability to include people via phone call.
  • Screen sharing is really helpful.
  • Have a web feature for new people who join so they don't need to download the app first.
  • Other than that, I can't think of many other places of improvement - Zoom has been fantastic!
Zoom is well suited for companies and organizations that need to meet with clients or coworkers on a consistent basis. In particular, a great feature of Zoom is if you have a very large group, you can break the group into smaller teams to have mini conversations and then bring back the entire group. It is less appropriate if you just need to do some video conferencing for fun. Zoom is also great if someone can't make a meeting because you can record your call.
Yes, we use Zoom Rooms, especially when there are a lot of people on the call. I've been very happy with this experience, not many video conference applications have this function. During these rooms, we are able to have small group conversations to process some of the things we have been talking about or generate ideas in smaller groups before talking about it in a larger group. Often times video conferencing can feel overwhelming with many people talking at once - this simplifies it.
Read Brian Chung's full review
Natasha Johnson profile photo
December 06, 2017

Zoom Review: "Very simple to use and cost efficient."

We use zoom as our communication tool for our company's book club. It was really fun and simple to use. A great way to bring coworkers together.
  • Video conferencing
  • Meeting initiating and joining
  • Chat
  • Mobile or desktop platforms.
  • Video quality
  • Camera adjustments with lightning
  • Noise cancellation
I would recommend zoom professionally as well as personally. Zoom wouldn't be best suited in a chatty dimly lit coffee shop. Works best if used in a well lit quiet area.
Read Natasha Johnson's full review
Shannon McNamara profile photo
July 27, 2017

Review: "Zoom - easy video conferencing anyone can use"

Our entire organization uses Zoom - mainly for meetings with outside clients, but also for group meetings including remote employees. I have found that out of all of the video conferencing services I've used - Zoom is the easiest for people with no knowledge of it to install and use. It only takes a few minutes to set up - and we have only had a handful of technology-troubled people find issue with it.
  • Easy to install and use
  • Very quick log on and access into video conferences
  • Screen sharing and casting abilities are great
  • You have to download - cannot sync straight from web
  • Can only hold a few dozen people before you have to buy for larger quantity
  • Sometimes shaky connection
In areas where you want to share your screen with a variety of people that all use different laptops, computers, internet browsers, etc., Zoom is great because people from any technological background or program can all run the same Zoom app and use it together. You can sync multiple people from across the country, no matter what previous video conferencing tool they use.
I do not use the Zoom rooms
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
Zack Pumerantz profile photo
July 25, 2017

Review: "Here Comes The Zoom: Video Conferencing At Its Finest"

Zoom is a smooth and great-working video conference solution for companies that exceed 300 or so employees. Having previously used BlueJeans, I can tell you this is far superior in usability and the ability to have company meetings without the need for IT interception or finagling. Zoom is also embedded into calendars to allow for easy meet scheduling.
  • Expands screen-only sharing and makes video conferencing that much easier
  • Zoom link for everyone
  • Mute all
  • Needs to allow users to trigger screen share for others (nice to have)
  • Interface a little confusing
  • Requires a bit of tech savviness for first timers
Great for easy and quick, as well as smooth, video sharing and conference meetings between remote members of a company/etc. Less appropriate in smaller conferences, where a more optimized 1-on-1 system is set up. For widespread company meetings, Zoom is the ideal piece of software to make sure everyone is streamlined and smoothly integrated.
Yes, we have rooms set up for Zoom usage. It's great and works quite smoothly, though the Internet connection can affect the rooms with Zoom unable to instantly update. Rather, it takes a full refresh to make Zoom jump back up again. Somewhat cryptic and tech savvy-dependent at first, but a good tool once it's set up.
Read Zack Pumerantz's full review
Chris Gardner profile photo
November 15, 2017

Review: "Zoom Offers Simplus Enhanced Team Collaboration"

Zoom is the single conferencing platform used by Simplus. All team use it to communicate. This includes company meetings, team meetings, as well as client facing communication.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Allows you to see the people you are speaking to.
  • Easy screensharing and chat features.
  • Requires good bandwidth.
Zoom has transformed the way Simplus handles company meetings. We are able to share a screen, see the faces of our nationwide team, and collaborate through chat, all at the same time.
Yes. We use the Zoom Rooms for company and team meetings. They are a great way to collaborate as a group, use chat, screenshare.
Read Chris Gardner's full review
Jon Mazza profile photo
November 03, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is THE room."

We are using Zoom for our sales calls, customer service calls, and internal meetings as well.
  • Screen share is great
  • Love the ability to add different backgrounds.
  • More reliable than other apps I've used. Including the big guys.
  • Making it easier to find the join audio and screen share buttons. People not used to the tool almost always seem to have trouble finding those buttons.
When you need to do a screen share our audio call, it works great.
Read Jon Mazza's full review
Sam Dahl profile photo
November 03, 2017

Zoom Review: "Easy to use"

Zoom is being used across the organization. It allows us to easily set up conference calls with our clients. We can share our screen and the client can share their screen. We can also do a video conference call if we need.
  • It's intuitive and pretty easy to use. I have a Google Chrome extension that I use that makes it really easy to set up a call on Google calendar. It's really slick.
  • The only thing that's a little confusing to me is they give me several different numbers I can call to access the conference line. I don't get why there are so many. It would be less confusing if there were only one number to call.
Zoom is really great when you have several people planning to join the call and/or if you want to share your screen in the call. It's not really necessary if you're just calling one client and if you don't have content you want to share.
It was a little confusing to me at first but now that I've gotten used to it then I love it. Really easy to use.
Read Sam Dahl's full review
Joan Petty profile photo
November 02, 2017

User Review: "Zoom room"

I use Zoom for group and individual consultation of clinicians. I appreciate the clarity of the video and audio. It is as if I am conducting an in person group in my office. Although I have not opted to use it, knowing I can record a meeting is helpful. It’s quite user friendly for myself and group participants. The annual cost is quite low. The only negative comment I would make is that I can’t seem to find out how I can speak to a customer service representative with specific questions I have about uploading videos during a meeting. I’ve even upgraded to Zoom business even though I don’t need services offered, basic Zoom is adequate for my needs. I have only been able to find “frequently asked questions”. Apparently, my question is not among them.
  • Clarity of audio
  • Clarity of visual
  • Ease of joining the online meeting rooms
  • Difficulty in speaking to a customer service representative
My only use of Zoom is to hold group meetings in which clinicians can join from any location.
I ONLY use Zoom meeting rooms. I don’t have a clue about what else they offer.
Read Joan Petty's full review
Eric Levanduski profile photo
October 31, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is great for livestreamers!"

I am an independent livestreamer on twitch.tv and I utilize Zoom as my video conferencing software of choice for capturing video/audio for my livestreams with business partners and clients. My broadcasting requires capturing the video of teams of coworkers being able to communicate with each other with video for around 4 hours of broadcasting.
  • Reliability: Zoom doesn't crash unexpectedly.
  • Clarity: Zoom's quality for audio and video is perfect.
  • Adaptability: Zoom's lightweight client lets phone, PC, and Mac users connect perfectly across platforms.
  • Menu Interface: It's difficult to navigate through the options (especially the path to modify your audio inputs and outputs.
  • Missing Functionality: Separate windows per caller. In my work, I have to crop each camera individually so having a function that helps me do this process instead of manually adjusting each camera window would be nice.
Zoom is well suited for my broadcasting profession I recommend it always.
I do not use Zoom rooms.
Read Eric Levanduski's full review
Dianne Snyder profile photo
October 31, 2017

Zoom Review: "online, at home business"

We have a Zoom training meeting once a week where we share documents. Everyone uses it. We record it and save it for future reference. We also use it anytime to meet with potential consultants or clients.
  • Share screen
  • I don't think I use it to it's full potential. I haven't really taken the time to see how I could use it differently or more efficiently
Zoom is great to introduce myself to new consultants in my organization.
No I don't. I should learn what that is.
Read Dianne Snyder's full review
Jim Starke profile photo
October 30, 2017

Zoom: "Spirit Ed review"

My entire organization is online. We use it for meetings, services, retreats, meditations and teaching classes.
  • It allows me to share documents and presentations
  • We use the breakout rooms for intra-group discussions.
  • It's a great to for collaborations and making recordings of collaborations.
  • It could offer the ability to share a presentation as a virtual background.
  • Have a quick access admin bar for most used tools, like mute/unmute and a few other commands, so a single presenter can more easily silence noisy mics.
I can't say, because it's well suited for everything I use it for. It's probably not well suited for searching the night skies for alien space ships.
Do not use.
Read Jim Starke's full review
Bill Reed profile photo
October 30, 2017

Zoom Review: "A dependable and easy to use video meeting platform"

We use Zoom for international meetings; education across multiple platforms and countries; breakout groups within those educational forms; and general communication. We find the user interface straight forward and the fidelity more consistent than other platforms.
  • Good and simple user interface
  • Stable platform
  • Elegant design
  • Direct dial-in or connectivity - like Skype.
Zoom is good with large groups and break-out groups. It is better than most for signing in quickly.
Our office does. I have not yet used them. Appears to work well based on reports.
Read Bill Reed's full review
Andrew Kean profile photo
October 26, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is great."

We use it for tutoring students online.
  • Switch between screens
  • Record the session
  • Block people entering the room
  • Explanation of all features
Only individual room - not for multiple people
Read Andrew Kean's full review

High quality audio (210)
High quality video (211)
Low bandwidth requirements (179)
Desktop sharing (206)
Whiteboards (121)
Calendar integration (176)
Meeting initiation (201)
Integrates with social media (71)
Record meetings / events (192)
Slideshows (125)
Live chat (179)
Audience polling (89)
Q&A (106)
User authentication (125)
Participant roles & permissions (149)
Confidential attendee list (96)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.