Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGYou can't beat Zoom!We currently use Zoom on a daily basis to schedule meetings with clients. It is very easy to use and we often load zoom meetings and send our clients the links while they're trying to load this video conferencing software. WebEx is bad, Skype is too slow but with Zoom, you're set quick. The mobile function is absolutely wonderful. Having the outlook plug-in makes life so much easier when scheduling a meeting. You can't beat Zoom!,Mobile meetings with Zoom are the best Outlook plug-in to schedule meetings can't be beat Screen sharing has never been easier I wouldn't ever go back to another conferencing software.,Once you turn Zoom on and you're in a meeting, muting all other computer sounds would be ideal. After recording a meeting, not having to wait for the software to unpackage itself. (Isn't a bid deal though),10,I have less headaches from trying to schedule meetings Clients are happy to have meetings with us Improved collaboration when the client is willing to share their screen!,I do not use zoom rooms,WebEx Meetings and GoToMeetingZoom - Just do it!If you want a frictionless video conferencing solution that always works, easy to use and reliable.. Zoom is the product. Its been a great choice and journey with Zoom and I recommend it to everyone that is looking to solve their collaboration needs.,Wireless sharing has been a game changer. Mobile client is fantastic and actually designed with a purpose Extremely easy to integrate and deploy,Whiteboarding can use more depth integration for storage, persistent sessions Dual content sharing is coming but its been a long while coming Active host model for Webinar licenses - it would be a win win for zoom and their customers,9,Definitely has made collaborating across geographies effortless. Hard to put a dollar value on that but it's been a game changer for our org.,Fantastic, easy to setup, integration with Zoom is seamless. The hardest part has been making sure the room has good acoustic sound. Zoom just plugs in and works.,Zoom for the personal professionalWe do live product demos for our sales organization. Screenshots and PDFs only provided blanket context into what my company does, but with Zoom we are able to screenshare and show the prospect what our tool actually looks like and how they could use it.,Allows users a way to screen share without needing them to download anything from the web If group presenting Zoom allows me to hand off the controls to others and they can drive the presentation Zoom allows me an easy way for my customers to dial-in and view my presentations,I wish there was an easy way to minimize the screen control functions. It always seems to be in the way It would be nice to have a customizable link for the screen share url that opens in the browser and doesn't allow for a download,9,We have been able to sell more product improving revenue We have been able to hold large team meetings and have our remote team members see what we are talking about We have the ability to record crucial meetings for someone to later view. This improves culture.,No,ClearSlide, UberConference, Join.me and GoToMeeting,ToutApp, Slack, PodiumSharing your screen, not your painZoom is being used by our business every single day. We use Zoom for group meetings since some of us work remotely. Zoom is also used when we introduce our application in demos to potential buyers. I personally use Zoom to help support clients on our app when they need simple guidance or if we need to walk through a complicated task or issue that's easier to view and communicate while looking at the issue together compared to sending back and forth emails which can take up valuable time.,Zoom has a really nice user interface that I find simple to use. The connection to Zoom has been very stable in my experience. Zoom works really well on both Mac and PC. I've also heard it runs pretty well on Linux (I do not have any experience with the Linux version).,I may not be seeing it in the app, but I would love if Zoom was able to provide details about what kind of device someone is using when I try to support them. Examples include what version of a browser someone is using, what OS they're running - anything that prevents me from having to ask the same questions over and over again.,10,It's allowed a more personal touch and correspondence with clients. Putting a face behind a phone call or an email. Using screenshare helps clear up the communication so both parties are getting the right data so we can either supply what the client is looking for or assist with what's not working for them.,I have not used Zoom Rooms, so I can't place a fair comment on this.,GoToMeeting, Join.me, Google Hangouts and Skype,Freshdesk, Chargify, SendGrid Marketing Email, WordPress, Weebly, Acuity Scheduling,No,10,No,I cannot describe a time that Zoom provided me or my team with exceptional support for this product. But just because I haven't had a story doesn't mean that their exceptional support isn't there!Zoom is amazing - no other call platform compares!Zoom is used as our primary means of doing audio/video calls. The entire company uses Zoom as well as our customers. I first used Zoom here doing my interview process. Zoom addresses the problem of reducing the friction associated with setting up audio/video call software. Zoom does an amazing job here - the footprint of the software is minimal.,Zoom is extremely easy to set up. It only took about 3s from downloading to installing. Zoom is extremely small. The download was tiny, less than 10MB in size! The call quality with a reasonable internet connection is extremely good. I've rarely had issues with call quality.,Zoom could do a better job with moving some of the calls to action buttons in easier to see areas. Every now and then folks can't initially find where to click to share their screen. I'd like to the ability to paste images into the chat. It would be nice if the chat transcript could be downloaded for the host. I haven't seen this offered.,10,No matter what, Zoom is amazing for collaboration. Zoom's Slack integration makes Zoom calls nearly immediate to generate! The ability to save recordings is very simple and easy to share with colleagues who couldn't attend calls.,We do not use Zoom Rooms. At least I have not used Zoom Rooms.,WebEx Meetings, Skype, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting and FreeConferenceCall.comZoom is Your Remote Consulting FriendI use Zoom in my solo marketing practice to work with clients remotely, which saves a ton of time for both of us — rather than meeting in person. It's a great way to demo software, explain Google Analytics results, walk through a design, etc. I also plan to use it to run webinars for promotional purposes.,It takes under a minute to set up a link to email to clients. That's great, especially when you're in the middle of a call and need clients to jump on the computer with you. I'm not particularly fond of being on camera, so it's easy to use Zoom without it. The free version is pretty robust, but at $15/mo, upgrading isn't a big issue. It's a significant part of my marketing stack, and I recommend it all the time.,This is a rare thing to say, because I'm always evaluating low-cost marketing software, but I haven't found any problems yet. Could be because I haven't moved beyond the Web conferencing features.,10,Definitely saves a ton of time. Clients love seeing what I'm talking about, rather than me explaining something they can't see or that they find difficult to follow along with on their screens. Sharing is caring!,Haven't tried them out yet.,GoToMeeting,Airtable, Insightly, Buffer, Google Analytics, MailChimpZoom - best group call softwareWe use Zoom for group calls, screen sharing, presentations, webinars. international calls, training and more. Zoom works great on any platform. It's a better alternative to Skype, Facebook video calls, Google Hangouts and Apple Facetime. I can record all the calls to the cloud for future replays. I use Zoom almost daily.,Record sessions You can record your calls on your computer or in the cloud. You can have multiple people talking on a call.,It would be nice to have "profiles". Both my wife and I use our Zoom account. It would be great to be able to click a button and switch between our display names. Chromecast support would be nice to be able to have the screen and audio casted to a TV using Chromecast. Make it cheaper.,10,The cost of Zoom at the level that I use it is affordable. I've been able to have seamless meetings with attendendants all over the world at the same time. It's cheaper than GoTo Meeting,n/a,GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and Google Hangouts,Dropbox Business, PayPal Here, MailChimpIn one word, Zoom is Reliable.Our company has four locations across Canada and we need all to share information and have working meetings. Zoom has become the preferred video conferencing service in all our departments. Sometimes one department has two or three meetings in a single week. Even though the organization has a conference call system, we have more productive meetings when we can see each other on the screen. People tend to focus more and it is almost impossible to do other things during the meeting while the other members of the team are looking at you.,The most important strength we have identified with Zoom is its reliability. In 2016 our teams were using either Zoom or another well-known video conferencing service but little by little Zoom became the preferred option. It was almost natural selection, where the most reliable service survived. The audio and video have little or no problems, no lost connections, audio echoes, robot voice, frozen video, etc. Zoom has one great advantage over its close competitor and it's the ease of use. The other service became too complicated as there were a lot of compatibility problems with their business and personal versions installed in the computers. Zoom works smoothly regardless of the version that every member of the meeting is running. You can run the browser version or the desktop app without any complications. The meeting ID number is very helpful to organize meetings. Sometimes this feature is overlooked, but it is crucial to have perfectly clear what meeting you are attending. It's like having your own meeting room with the door closed, instead of having a conversation in the middle of the lunchroom in an open space. Screen sharing in Zoom also runs smoothly. It is very convenient that you still have the small windows with the live video of the participants, while most of your display is showing the screen that is being shared. Audio detection is a nice feature that promotes focus. Whenever one member of the meeting starts talking, the main window shows his/her video so you don't have to be guessing who is talking and saves you those fractions of a second where your brain is trying to match the audio with one of the many thumbnails showing the video of the participants. In conversations or discussions, this makes a big difference.,The interface is not that intuitive. Even for frequent users, it is common to go through some trial and error to do what you want to do, no matter what you did exactly the same last week. For example sharing your screen, muting your audio, etc. Time management is not embedded in the interface, or at least it's not obvious. When running a limited time meeting it is annoying to get cut off all of a sudden because nobody noticed that the time was running out. It would be very helpful to have a warning clock during the last minutes of the conference. Creating meeting IDs in advance is possible but is not that easy. You need to know your way in the application to find the way to schedule a meeting ID. I would like to see a simple button to do it easily.,9,Zoom has had a positive impact on our organization because the meetings are more productive. We don't waste time fixing technical problems, in the past with a different service, sometimes we had to mute the video conference and use the phone conference system for the audio. This was very distracting and time-consuming. In the near future our organization plans to stop paying the monthly fee for the phone conference service, this will result in some cost savings. Team building has been a priority in recent months in our organization. We have a lot of new people and Zoom has been a great way to put a face -and a voice- to each one of the new names in our organization chart.,For the moment we don't use Zoom Rooms in our organization.,Skype and Skype for Business,Skype for Business, NetSuite, Google DriveZoom - the answer to all the other video solutionsZoom is used by our sales, marketing, customer success, and product teams. Obviously for sales calls, demos, and internal conferencing some solution is needed within any org, and Zoom is the best product we've tried in its category. Simple to use, very reliable, doesn't cut out or buffer, and no one has issues using the product on the receiving end of an invite. All complaints are minor usability issues and not core product problems.,Video calling - No buffering, automatic adjustment, and very rarely does anyone have to say "can you hear me now?" Audio calling - Perfect and recorded for future review Conference calls - Easy to bring in 10+ parties without any loss in quality Screen sharing - Easy to use, get to choose what window or monitor to share Scheduling - Easy to schedule an event and export to calendar then invite guests,User experience in scheduling - Every time I go to export to a Google calendar, it makes me re-auth my account then opens the wrong calendar as I'm logged into multiple Google accounts. Recording editing - Could use some more robust tools for editing a recorded video/audio before export. Air time recording - Does not automatically cut out muted segments with only one participant in recordings.,10,More professional - If your conferencing software works on sales calls it just makes everything go more smoothly Time savings - Saves time in scheduling as well as executing calls. No one has to fumble to make it work, which wastes call time. With other solutions we may lose 10 minutes of a 30 minute call while people make the software work Call review - Now we have saved and named recordings of all of our calls to review when needed, hosted in the cloud.,Do not use.,GoToMeeting, Skype, Google Hangouts, UberConference and WebEx Meetings,Dropbox, HubSpot, Grasshopper, Vidyard,Recording Video and audio calls Invitations,Export to calendar Accessing recordings saved by team members,8Excellent UX and Best Priced Meeting CollaborationZoom is being used by the whole organization. This is used to collaborate and for audio and video conference, share and record the content.,Audio and video conference are excellent The mobile app is great It is lightweight and you can have lots of automation like the auto dial into particular number etc. You can personalize the URL which is easy to remember also. Sharing the screen during the meeting is easy and works well.,Zoom consumes lots of power/battery while running either on laptop or mobile. Zoom requires some work to be effective with televisions during a video conference. Sharing of content among Zoom participants should be possible and personalized.,10,Great product, excellent service and nice UX has helped adoption with our organization In our organization, we got more Zoom IDs compared to the competition at the same cost.,We just start using Zoom Rooms but it is not as user-friendly as the Zoom app for audio and screen sharing. We needed IT to help to get this started. Hoping this gets easier in coming days.,WebEx Meetings,Integration Platform, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service BusBest Video Conferencing Platform on the MarketWe use the paid version of Zoom specifically for our tech department, that must do frequent video conferencing with our remote team members & freelancers. The rest of our organization uses the free version of Zoom (the only difference is that the free version only accommodates video conferencing that's < 45 minutes). We've found Zoom to be the most reliable video conferencing platform, saving us time and frustration.,Reliability -- We very rarely have technical support issues with our Zoom conferences, which ensures all our meetings are as efficient as possible. This is by far the most important reason we use Zoom. Scalability -- You can have up to 500 people on a call (which we will probably never have). That said, because of its scalability, we rarely have to think about whether we can or cannot use Zoom for our current meeting structure. Pricing Model -- By offering a free platform, we are able to provide Zoom access to all our teams, while only upgrading to Pro for the teams that need specific feature-sets.,The only thing I dislike about Zoom is when joining a conference, I'm never sure whether it's going to launch the camera or not. Sometimes we use Zoom for just audio, and having your face appear on camera when you weren't anticipating isn't great (especially when you didn't dress up for the meeting),10,Significantly more efficient communication with our remote workforce Significantly less frustration & lag time while launching video conferences,I do not use Zoom Rooms currently.,BlueJeans, GoToMeeting and Join.me,Breezy HR, PieSync, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Talent, Outreach, Slack, Google Analytics, Google Domains, CloudFlareBe a training aficionado with ZOOMIt was in a previous role, but it was used for trainings and demos,Oh wow- easy to use and navigate Interface was snappy- just a polished and professional looking product It was not resource intensive. In comparison - It just seemed like GoToMeeting or BlueJeans were really laggy,I felt like it was too pricey compared to other enterprise options Recording feature leaves much to be desired,6,Zoom helped us teach people via webconferencing.,Not currently,GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Highfive, BlueJeans and Skype for Business,Salesforce App Cloud, GoToWebinar, FreshdeskThe High Quality Video Conferencing SolutionWe use Zoom across our organization as a video conferencing solution between our multiple offices and with our various business partners and vendors. Zoom enables users to share their screen, view multiple participants (sometimes), and it is integrated into our conference rooms, it is utilized on laptops and mobile devices.,Works on just about every device: Mobile phones, computers, and conference rooms. High-quality video: the Zoom video conference equipment is class-leading, and there always seems to be a high-quality stream to every device. The Chrome extension: The Zoom Chrome extension enables users to effortlessly add a Zoom meeting from within the Google Calendar.,It would be helpful if there was an option to view all/most meeting participants on the screen at one time, this seems to be an issue when there are more then 3 participants. When someone wants to share their screen it can be overly complicated - there should be an icon available in the corner to do it in one easy step. Some of our vendors have a hard time getting Zoom work using the online meeting invite links.,8,Zoom has enabled us to collaborate and share information in a very communal and productive way. Zoom has increased the connective tissue of the organization, communicating across multiple offices. Sharing our screens in meetings can sometimes be an issue for some users.,N/A,Google Hangouts and GoToMeeting,GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts, HipChatFeels like you're in the same room...even though you aren't.Our staff is 100% remotely based, meaning that everyone in the organization uses Zoom. We use Zoom specifically for the video conferencing functions as well as the screen share function. Experts say that 80% of communication is non-verbal, so when having a staff meeting or meetings with our clients, it's imperative that we're getting 100% of the communication that is being given to us, both verbally and non-verbally. In addition, when training new staff or clients, it's so helpful to be able to screen share easily back and forth, which allows whoever is being trained to "see one" then "do one", and I can watch and confirm that they understand what we reviewed. When you're miles or a whole country apart, video conferencing is a must have and Zoom does a great job!,Zoom makes staff meetings with our remote staff so much easier to manage. The software is intelligent and automatically switches the main video feed to the active speaker, meaning you're naturally looking at the person talking without having to do anything with your settings. In addition, it shows smaller boxes of every active user in the meeting, so you can still take in everyone's reactions to the speaker. Having that ability to have non-verbal feedback is great when you're the one presenting the information, and you can easily make adjustments to your presentation. It makes it feel like you're all in the same room even if you can't be. The screen share feature for Zoom is incredible. Even for users who have never used the software before, Zoom is just user friendly, it's a one-click action, and then you're sharing! It's also easy to switch back and forth, which is great when you're training someone and you want to watch them in action to ensure they understand the material. Sometimes during meetings a staff member may have questions but it's difficult to interject yourself into the conversation. One way Zoom overcomes this is with a chat window with pop-up notifications when someone makes a comment. This is particularly helpful to the presenter, so that they know there's a question that needs to be addressed.,One default setting that I personally dislike is when a presenter shares their screen, it automatically opens to a full screen on my computer. If I'm using 1 monitor and am taking notes in another software on my computer, this can become frustrating as I have to quickly make the selection to exit out of the full screen so that I can also see my notes. Perhaps Zoom could create an integration with another note taking software (like Evernote) so that you could have a pop-out in the Zoom meeting to take notes and then have those sync to your note taking software automatically.,10,Our staff is 100% remotely based, so if it was not for Zoom, we would never be able to see our clients face-to-face. In so many ways it's helpful to be able to put a face to a name, and to see all of the non-verbal communication that our clients are giving us. Many times they need to see that we're human too, not just bots, and that greatly enhances our relationships. I would say that it allows us to know our client's personalities better, which results in us being able to serve them more completely. Training new staff in a remote environment is difficult, but Zoom's screen sharing abilities greatly helps with that! Since it's so easy to switch the screen share back and forth, I can have a 1-on-1 meeting with a staff person, show them something on my computer, and then switch it to them so that they can show me what they learned on their computer. It's great that it's real time and easy to do. The staff's retention is better, which ultimately means our bottom line is increased.,UberConference,QuickBooks Online, Google DriveZoom - Great Value (Free!) Great Functionality & QualityI came across Zoom last year through a remote contact who wanted to chat. I have used Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Messenger Video, Zoho Meet & WhatsApp to chat with clients in the past soo adding another comms channel to my list wasn't too hard. I have continued to use it as a comms channel for a number of clients primarily on a 1-2-1 basis although I have had meetings with more than 1 other user. and I especially like that you can record the session. AS I Use Google Calendar I also like how the plugin allows me to schedule Zoom meeting from the calendar.,Easy Scheduling from Google Calendar Easy for a participant to join a meeting Ability to recording the video meeting is a plus Ability to share desktop & application is nice Free personal version has lots of functionality,Increase time limit on group meetings to c60mins - (or I could upgrade!) Not as widely known as Skype etc but getting there! Struggle to get a third because the free version is very good & has so much functionality,9,Save time & Money on not having to travel to meetings Opened up the ability to service clients further afield Already spending too much time in front of a screen though. :-( THe ease of use has meant not doing as many Face-2Face visits,Haven't used Zoom Rooms yet. But would love to try it. Looks cool.,Zoho Meeting, Google Hangouts, WebEx Meetings and Skype,Zoho Meeting, Zoho CRM, Zoho Assist, Zoho Social, Zoho ChatZoom ReviewWe use Zoom for almost all calls, if not all calls. I work on a remote team in our Chicago office, and the rest of my team is in Atlanta. So it's easy for me to zoom in and see all the beautiful faces on the calls with more than 20 people. However, it's also nice when I have a question for my Visual Lead and can give him control to my screen to show me something new in Illustrator, or have my friend help me with Python homework. So with that, I do use Zoom for both personal and business. It's a GREAT collaboration tool. I believe that every department uses it for meetings and collaboration as a whole. Lastly, I use this software for user testing. Since I am a UXR, it is easy for me to use zoom as a channel to test software products with our clients. Give them access to play with the page etc.,The ability to provide control of the mouse to people who are on the call. This is a huge help with user testing when asking clients to play with wireframes and prototypes. The feature where you can soften your facial features, huge thumbs up to whoever came up with that one. Wow, that helps when working from home with no make-up. The backgrounds that you can put into the zoom are so much fun to play around with when you're on calls with the team, to lighten the calls and make them more fun and light-hearted. Huge strength is the fact that you can do the gallery view, I didn't realize that was an option until very recently, but seeing everyone on one screen is amazing for remote workers.,Whiteboarding would be a great functionality for remote teams. If zoom could be similar to a beam type deal, putting us on robots for remote teams. That would be sick. picture clarity can sometimes be dull if the picture quality could be better that would be wonderful! Set the screen share size to the real screen size so that users don't get confused. Also, turn the video off to start out, make people change it for themselves.,10,Improving collaboration for remote teams. HUGE WIN for our culture. Also including individuals who can't be in person, people who work from home. This allows them to have a voice. and not just a voice, but a face :),Yes, we use zoom rooms! We have about 4 in our location here in Chicago, and about 4 in Atlanta. These come in super handy, however, I prefer the individual faces, rather than the rooms where you can see everyone because of the clarity and video of the people. You can't always tell who is in there and whose speaking.,,InVision, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe PhotoshopZoom will leverage your business communication platform!We use Zoom to schedule and attend meetings with providers, clients, and operational units within the field to get the first sight of a requirement or just to present an ongoing situation. Zoom allows us to scale up and address issues with end users and connect with strategic partners to do live resolution or collaboration of disruptions in operational duties.,The Video Conference options are quite remarkable since you can do multi site live video conference and that saves a lot of time and effort. The Web Conference is just amazing for allowing you to share docs, presentations or to just share your desktop. The security stands out and is so far reliable allowing you to get the required privacy to establish a secure communication line.,Zoom for sure can get more intuitive with an explicit menu for web Zoom meeting rooms. The Record feature can get also an improvement since I'd like to have the option to add a note during the time lapse of the recording, that will make the process of doing a minute after a meeting of a video conference call easier. Sharing background audio is way too far complex for a basic user, I'd like to see those features in a menu that can teach you how to use them.,9,Zoom just gave us the chance to reduce time gaps and get faster the support from our suppliers Zoom live chat integration as our company standard app to internal communications using the free version has caused a deep positive impact reducing production process. The web rooms for meetings some features are limited for attendees, sometimes get the option of all conference members in order to match ideas gets to rough.,Yes I use Zoom Rooms to set up intern weekly report meetings, using rooms allows us to share our internal collaboration to the headboard and set goals to achieve and send the agreements between departments. Zoom Rooms will give you the chance to overview the management progress share it among your colleagues and giving them a wide perspective of business effective communication.,GoToMeeting, GoToAssist and Skype for Business,GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, Skype for Business, Google HangoutsZoom! or Zoom?Zoom has been utilized at our business across all the departments in our organization. It has been extremely useful in the middle to upper management echelons as we have used it mainly for webinars and other group "meetings" where our members are not all in the same location at once.,Zoom allows for the easy sharing of screens from one person to another - this is helpful if members are scattered in different places and you don't want to share documents, but you do want to see what others are doing. Zoom is easy to download and start running if the person on the other end does not have it. The application is extremely user-friendly and super simple for most people to download and use.,Unlike other webinar features, this doesn't seem to have a text/messaging app built into it. I think that this would be a helpful piece that Zoom could have built in. The camera/video feature for facetime-like interaction is not the easiest to turn on and off. It is nice, but hard to use.,7,It has improved collaboration amongst our team members.,We currently do not use Zoom Rooms,Skype for Business,Skype for Business, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat DC, iSpring Learn, Google Drive, Doodle, Honey, Facebook for Business, Google FormsZoom - a new leader in the teleconference space!We use it within the Accelerator (a collection of startup products). We use it as an alternative to WebEx and other conferencing tools when we can. It solves our need for dependable voice, video and screen sharing during remote calls.,Excellent call quality Excellent video quality Good plugins/extensions for things like a calendar.,Nothing really! They've got it covered and do it well. They integrate with all manner of voice systems, including SIP.,9,I don't know that it has a dramatic advantage over competitors in price, but the quality is all around better than alternatives. So in that respect it has had a significant impact - less wasted time, better meetings.,Not typically.,WebEx Meetings, Amazon Chime, appear.in, Google Hangouts, Join.me, GoToMeeting and ReadyTalk,Intercom, CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), CA Flowdock, Trello, appear.in, Calendly, MailChimp, Vimeo Pro, Twitter Ads, Chargify, Google Analytics, Segment, Stripe, Concur Travel and Expense, SuccessFactors Talent SolutionsGreat quality for good priceZoom has been used by our organization for more than 2 years. We use it across the whole organization as a tool for both internal and external communication. Zoom allows us to have a good quality video and audio calls with our colleagues, existing and potential clients and partners from all over the world.,Very good quality conference calls Nice pricing comparing to what other providers offer Awesome customer support, never had an issue with them,User Interface not very friendly, needed some time to find everything A few times at the beginning of scheduled calls, the video turned on without even asking me, which was very uncomfortable. I fixed this issue in settings Needs more advertisement so more of my clients and partners will use it,9,Improved quality of our video conferences with clients and colleagues Saved some money as previously we used more expensive solution Saves time with easy meeting scheduling and reminders,I like the idea of Zoom Rooms a lot, but it is more for medium and big companies. We are a startup company with not a big team. I do not see the need to use Zoom Rooms yet. In the future, we will most likely consider Zoom Rooms.,RingCentral Meetings, GoToMeeting and Google Hangouts,HubSpot CRM, Hootsuite Free, MailChimp, Zoho CRM, WrikeZoom - A great way to include all in meetings.It is being used throughout the entire organization for meetings. It has been used for users who cannot attend a large meeting or conference, but also for one-on-one meetings when two people cannot be at the same campus. This helps to cut down on travel times for many employees, as it's not always possible to be a several campuses to attend meetings in one day.,It's user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use if you're already pretty tech-familiar. It comes up as it's own window, so you can be attending the meeting and at the same time bring up any documents you'd like to look at during the meeting, all on your computer. It also has a chat feature, so if, for instance, the sound isn't working on someone's end, you can still communicate that to the other people in the meeting.,I think an alert somewhere that tells you if your speakers are not turned on would be helpful. You may have the sound on in your Zoom meeting, but if you're speakers are not on you may not realize why the sound isn't working.,8,It saves cost on travel. It also saves time, so employees can get more work done instead of taking that time out of their day to drive to another campus. It is more inclusive.,SkypeThe best software for meeting that I have ever usedWe are a Consulting company that sells and give support to a number of solutions. We were having difficulties to use our old sharing screen/remote support software due to increases of use of bandwidth and we tried several solutions until we stumble with Zoom. We started out in a trial period and we really liked the potential that this toll showed to us. Easy to create sessions, with as many participants as we would want, the ability to use multiple screens for demos or coaching sessions having on one screen sharing information and in the other screen tips and much more. The audio and video quality is great and the bandwidth usage is minimal.,Audio and video Quality is amazing Does not consume a lot of bandwidth Sharing screen is one of the best out there. It shares whatever you want to share from your desktop to the app.,Remote support can be buggy sometimes. Sometimes it takes a bit to connect to the sessions but it is more a network related issue. 2 employees can't use the same account at the same time.,10,Positive impact all the way since we started, having just 2 accounts, one for sales and one for support. Now all our employees have an account. Recording knowledge transfer/training sessions to share with our customers. Easy to configure meetings and add participants. Also, shows a small calendar to know you how many meetings you have assigned on one particular day.,No, we don't use Zoom rooms.,WebEx Meetings and GoToMeeting,WebEx Meetings, TeamViewer, GoToMeetingVideoconferencing with GreatnessZoom is being used by the whole organization at this moment. The company currently has two paid accounts, one for sales other for support. Every individual including myself has a personal account tied to the paid ones (per invitation). Individual or personal account is used for short meetings with the customer. There is a 40 minutes limit for personal accounts. Sales account is used for longer meetings with customers, demo sessions or coaching. support account is used by the support team to provide services and remote support to our customers. they can connect to any virtual environment here zoom is accepted.,Ease of Use Works great on iPhone Screen Share at its best Cloud and local recording of meetings inApp features like chats, polls, taking control over connected participants,Webcam activation depending on invite settings can be annoying or invasive for some people Connect via computer audio can have glitches and people needs to connect voice by phone It can freeze sometimes Take care on which screen you share if you have a multiple display set up Can disconnect meetings for others where group-shared accounts user start another meeting not checking availability,9,Improved collaboration improved customer satisfaction from previous tool used for remote support more robust meeting scheduling impress to customers that ignore zoom capabilities or existance being a progressive trend between our partners to use it,As expressed in previous questions. Zoom rooms have been great to organize and schedule meetings across the sales and support teams. From customer meetings, product demo, remote support, internal meetings, coaching, partner enablement we are very satisfied with the Zoom capabilities. Compared with previous solutions, the video and audio quality is impressive. We have used other conferencing solutions from partners, or webinars but the audio or video quality was poor.,GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, WebEx Event Center, Google Hangouts, Skype, Skype for Business and Adobe Connect,Vtiger, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016, Trend Micro Integrated Data Loss Prevention, Teamwork ProjectsZoom has been a great company decisionZoom is our official video-conference application. It is used company-wide. All client-facing personnel have an account, and all department leaders (even if they don't talk directly to clients) have an account as well. The one thing we are solving is making it easy for our clients and potential clients to join a call with us. They just have to follow a link on the calendar invites. Also, we improved a lot the quality of our calls, video calls, and screen sharing. It just works. In the years using it, I have never had a single quality or disconnection problem while using Zoom.,Before Zoom we tried a bunch of other online calling and video conference services. A LOT of them. The minute we started using Zoom we said "this is the one" and the reason why we like it so much is pretty simple. In fact are the only two things you are looking for to have with a video conference system: (1) stability on the calls and (2) easy to share and log in for invitees. The quality of the calls is really high. In the year+ using it I have never had poor quality on calls.,The only thing we dislike about zoom is the User Interface. It looks really ugly. Doesn't look like a modern digital product. They could really use some help in designing a new user interface and a new look and feel. Their UX is actually fine. Is the UI the one that we don't like.,10,We were able to standardize zoom as our only call/video conference tool. Before zoom everyone had a personal favorite. With Zoom nobody argues anymore about which one is better. This is the one. We do video calls every single day with existing clients. Before Zoom this was a huge pain for us and it affected the delivery of our service. Zoom today is preponderant to the quality of our service. Zoom has always given good impression to our clients (to the ones that didn't know it before). Because of Zoom, we have managed to actually remove the pain of conference call with clients. "I can't hear you" "is breaking up" "I can't connect" ... those are things I haven't heard in a while.,We just started to use it for our on-site conference room. It is amazing. We have an iPad in a nice stand on the center of the room and there are no instructions on how to use it and everyone has been able to use it while in the room without guidance. It has been a really good experience so far.,UberConference and Skype,Slack, Pardot, Yesware, Trello, Calendly, PandaDoc,60,,Sales calls Project calls with clients Remote teams conferencing,The Zoom Room The webinars,10Zoom is a safe, cost friendly option for conference callsRight now, it is on a 1-to-1 basis that is used when you need a phone number and video chat to have a meeting for people who do not have a GoToMeeting license (which the company has bought). It is good, except for the constant stress of whether too many people may join a meeting and then you will not be able to use the zoom link. This has yet to happen, but is certainly a warning that you can see a lot with the free version.,Easy to use and integrate into meeting calendar invites Good and screensharing Good and easy group video conferencing.,It does not seem like it has as many plugins or integrations as GoToMeeting. That seems like it would be the biggest hesitation for migration, since GTM plugins into a variety of other business tools we use. I do not like the complete screen takeover when someone shares a screen. It would be good to have some screen size and view options, similar to GoToMeetings UX.,10,Zoom has made it easier to set up meetings for people in departments other than Sales and do so in a professional way. We had been using uberconference but zoom feels much more professional.,No - never heard of it.,UberConference, GoToMeeting and Google Hangouts,Marketo, Unbounce, GoToWebinar
Windows, Linux, Mac
Zoom

Zoom Reviews

Zoom
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 756 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings

August 10, 2018

User Review: "You can't beat Zoom!"

• Mobile meetings with Zoom are the best
  • Outlook plug-in to schedule meetings can't be beat
  • Screen sharing has never been easier
  • I wouldn't ever go back to another conferencing software.
  • Once you turn Zoom on and you're in a meeting, muting all other computer sounds would be ideal.
  • After recording a meeting, not having to wait for the software to unpackage itself. (Isn't a bid deal though)
It can be leveraged in any situation with anybody. I've used it while I was driving to listen in on meeting. You swipe to the left and you're automatically on mute. You're able to see screen share from you mobile device which is also impressive. I'm truly enjoyed using this tool.
I do not use zoom rooms
October 16, 2018

User Review: "Zoom - Just do it!"

• Wireless sharing has been a game changer.
  • Mobile client is fantastic and actually designed with a purpose
  • Extremely easy to integrate and deploy
  • Whiteboarding can use more depth integration for storage, persistent sessions
  • Dual content sharing is coming but its been a long while coming
  • Active host model for Webinar licenses - it would be a win win for zoom and their customers
If it's a green field deployment, Zoom is a no brainer. Even integrating with existing deployed solutions with their CRC connectors is easy and if not, Zoom's sales engineers are top notch and well seasoned to assist.
September 24, 2018

User Review: "Zoom for the personal professional"

• Allows users a way to screen share without needing them to download anything from the web
  • If group presenting Zoom allows me to hand off the controls to others and they can drive the presentation
  • Zoom allows me an easy way for my customers to dial-in and view my presentations
  • I wish there was an easy way to minimize the screen control functions. It always seems to be in the way
  • It would be nice to have a customizable link for the screen share url that opens in the browser and doesn't allow for a download
Well suited for doing group calls and screen share presentations. It lacks when I am mid-conversation and want to show someone something quickly. I wish there was a way for them to jump right into the meeting without needing to provide any qualifying information.
Eric Weiss profile photo
June 15, 2018

Zoom Review: "Sharing your screen, not your pain"

• Zoom has a really nice user interface that I find simple to use.
  • The connection to Zoom has been very stable in my experience.
  • Zoom works really well on both Mac and PC. I've also heard it runs pretty well on Linux (I do not have any experience with the Linux version).
  • I may not be seeing it in the app, but I would love if Zoom was able to provide details about what kind of device someone is using when I try to support them. Examples include what version of a browser someone is using, what OS they're running - anything that prevents me from having to ask the same questions over and over again.
Zoom is well suited for presentations, technical support, demoing your product, or simply putting a face and meeting one on one with someone you may have gone back and forth with multiple emails or phone calls and building a stronger relationship with your clients. I know I get compliments about going "the extra mile" of jumping on a screen share compared to sending an email sometimes with a link that tells someone to read an article to solve a problem.
I have not used Zoom Rooms, so I can't place a fair comment on this.
Read Eric Weiss's full review
Peter Filias profile photo
June 14, 2018

Review: "Zoom is amazing - no other call platform compares!"

• Zoom is extremely easy to set up. It only took about 3s from downloading to installing.
  • Zoom is extremely small. The download was tiny, less than 10MB in size!
  • The call quality with a reasonable internet connection is extremely good. I've rarely had issues with call quality.
  • Zoom could do a better job with moving some of the calls to action buttons in easier to see areas. Every now and then folks can't initially find where to click to share their screen.
  • I'd like to the ability to paste images into the chat.
  • It would be nice if the chat transcript could be downloaded for the host. I haven't seen this offered.
Zoom is well suited anywhere you have people in various locations - whether they are employees, contractors, customers, or prospective customers. Zoom is not well suited where internet connectivity issues exist. If there is questionable service, call quality degrades and it's advisable to disable the video portion of the call. It would be nice to have something in the UI suggest that a user disable video if their connection is unstable - perhaps?
We do not use Zoom Rooms. At least I have not used Zoom Rooms.
Read Peter Filias's full review
Robbin Block profile photo
June 14, 2018

User Review: "Zoom is Your Remote Consulting Friend"

• It takes under a minute to set up a link to email to clients. That's great, especially when you're in the middle of a call and need clients to jump on the computer with you.
  • I'm not particularly fond of being on camera, so it's easy to use Zoom without it.
  • The free version is pretty robust, but at $15/mo, upgrading isn't a big issue.
  • It's a significant part of my marketing stack, and I recommend it all the time.
  • This is a rare thing to say, because I'm always evaluating low-cost marketing software, but I haven't found any problems yet. Could be because I haven't moved beyond the Web conferencing features.
As I said, it's perfect for working one-on-one with clients to demo software, go over a plan, share a screen remotely to do just about anything. That saves so much time. And you can do all that with the free version. I'm looking forward to trying it out for webinars. I've sat through a few of Zoom's webinars that explain how to set it up, and they've been very helpful.

It's worked well for me for what I need so far, so not sure where it may be less appropriate.
Haven't tried them out yet.
Read Robbin Block's full review
Andy Ryan profile photo
April 19, 2018

User Review: "Zoom - best group call software"

• Record sessions
  • You can record your calls on your computer or in the cloud.
  • You can have multiple people talking on a call.
  • It would be nice to have "profiles". Both my wife and I use our Zoom account. It would be great to be able to click a button and switch between our display names.
  • Chromecast support would be nice to be able to have the screen and audio casted to a TV using Chromecast.
  • Make it cheaper.
It's very well suited for group calls. I run a mastermind group of 10 guys. We meet regularly and all of us connect from all over the world. It's great that can all see each other's faces like we are in the same room. Zoom may be less appropriate for people wanting to do a webinar with the conversation only being one-sided.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
Julián González profile photo
April 06, 2018

User Review: "In one word, Zoom is Reliable."

• The most important strength we have identified with Zoom is its reliability. In 2016 our teams were using either Zoom or another well-known video conferencing service but little by little Zoom became the preferred option. It was almost natural selection, where the most reliable service survived. The audio and video have little or no problems, no lost connections, audio echoes, robot voice, frozen video, etc.
  • Zoom has one great advantage over its close competitor and it's the ease of use. The other service became too complicated as there were a lot of compatibility problems with their business and personal versions installed in the computers. Zoom works smoothly regardless of the version that every member of the meeting is running. You can run the browser version or the desktop app without any complications.
  • The meeting ID number is very helpful to organize meetings. Sometimes this feature is overlooked, but it is crucial to have perfectly clear what meeting you are attending. It's like having your own meeting room with the door closed, instead of having a conversation in the middle of the lunchroom in an open space.
  • Screen sharing in Zoom also runs smoothly. It is very convenient that you still have the small windows with the live video of the participants, while most of your display is showing the screen that is being shared.
  • Audio detection is a nice feature that promotes focus. Whenever one member of the meeting starts talking, the main window shows his/her video so you don't have to be guessing who is talking and saves you those fractions of a second where your brain is trying to match the audio with one of the many thumbnails showing the video of the participants. In conversations or discussions, this makes a big difference.
  • The interface is not that intuitive. Even for frequent users, it is common to go through some trial and error to do what you want to do, no matter what you did exactly the same last week. For example sharing your screen, muting your audio, etc.
  • Time management is not embedded in the interface, or at least it's not obvious. When running a limited time meeting it is annoying to get cut off all of a sudden because nobody noticed that the time was running out. It would be very helpful to have a warning clock during the last minutes of the conference.
  • Creating meeting IDs in advance is possible but is not that easy. You need to know your way in the application to find the way to schedule a meeting ID. I would like to see a simple button to do it easily.
Zoom is well suited for open meetings where multiple members need to interact. It is also a very good solution when there is a need to visually see the screen of another person, many times it is impossible to explain how a certain software or an Excel file work and with video conference and screen sharing this problem is solved.
Zoom might not be the best option for confidential meetings as most of the times the audio will come out of the computer speakers. This can be addressed with the use of headsets but then the video looks weird.
Zoom might also be less appropriate when audio clarity is extremely important, like speech analysis or transcriptions. This is not Zoom's fault because the audio clarity relies on the microphone used on each computer, and most of the times the microphones are very basic and the audio quality is not the best.
For the moment we don't use Zoom Rooms in our organization.
Read Julián González's full review
Matthew Gardner profile photo
April 03, 2018

Review: "Zoom - the answer to all the other video solutions"

• Video calling - No buffering, automatic adjustment, and very rarely does anyone have to say "can you hear me now?"
  • Audio calling - Perfect and recorded for future review
  • Conference calls - Easy to bring in 10+ parties without any loss in quality
  • Screen sharing - Easy to use, get to choose what window or monitor to share
  • Scheduling - Easy to schedule an event and export to calendar then invite guests
  • User experience in scheduling - Every time I go to export to a Google calendar, it makes me re-auth my account then opens the wrong calendar as I'm logged into multiple Google accounts.
  • Recording editing - Could use some more robust tools for editing a recorded video/audio before export.
  • Air time recording - Does not automatically cut out muted segments with only one participant in recordings.
Very good for sales, marketing, and onboarding/training calls with screen shares where you need reliability and ease of use and to keep a recording of the session. Less suited for product demos which will be disseminated by email, it is not a hosting/editing tool.
Do not use.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Shalindra Singh profile photo
July 18, 2018

Zoom Review: "Excellent UX and Best Priced Meeting Collaboration"

• Audio and video conference are excellent
  • The mobile app is great
  • It is lightweight and you can have lots of automation like the auto dial into particular number etc.
  • You can personalize the URL which is easy to remember also.
  • Sharing the screen during the meeting is easy and works well.
  • Zoom consumes lots of power/battery while running either on laptop or mobile.
  • Zoom requires some work to be effective with televisions during a video conference.
  • Sharing of content among Zoom participants should be possible and personalized.
Zoom is good for all sizes of a company. Zoom licensing is good with volume hence if you are 500+ people company Zoom makes lots of sense.
Read Shalindra Singh's full review
Emily Muhoberac profile photo
July 14, 2018

Zoom Review: "Best Video Conferencing Platform on the Market"

• Reliability -- We very rarely have technical support issues with our Zoom conferences, which ensures all our meetings are as efficient as possible. This is by far the most important reason we use Zoom.
  • Scalability -- You can have up to 500 people on a call (which we will probably never have). That said, because of its scalability, we rarely have to think about whether we can or cannot use Zoom for our current meeting structure.
  • Pricing Model -- By offering a free platform, we are able to provide Zoom access to all our teams, while only upgrading to Pro for the teams that need specific feature-sets.
  • The only thing I dislike about Zoom is when joining a conference, I'm never sure whether it's going to launch the camera or not. Sometimes we use Zoom for just audio, and having your face appear on camera when you weren't anticipating isn't great (especially when you didn't dress up for the meeting)
Zoom is well-suited for companies of all sizes that have video conferencing needs -- whether they are talking with clients, or a remote workforce, Zoom can scale with them.

The only time I can imagine where Zoom would be inappropriate for a business is if 1.) They don't have video conferencing needs or 2.) Their clients use another platform.
I do not use Zoom Rooms currently.
Read Emily Muhoberac's full review
Matthew Cordova profile photo
July 14, 2018

User Review: "Be a training aficionado with ZOOM"

It was in a previous role, but it was used for trainings and demos
  • Oh wow- easy to use and navigate
  • Interface was snappy- just a polished and professional looking product
  • It was not resource intensive. In comparison - It just seemed like GoToMeeting or BlueJeans were really laggy
  • I felt like it was too pricey compared to other enterprise options
  • Recording feature leaves much to be desired
Zoom is great for demos- like sales demos, but if you are having a webinar with a lot of people, GoToWebinar would be better for that. I mean if you are going to pay that much for zoom
Not currently
Read Matthew Cordova's full review
Dustin Hovey profile photo
July 14, 2018

Zoom Review: "The High Quality Video Conferencing Solution"

• Works on just about every device: Mobile phones, computers, and conference rooms.
  • High-quality video: the Zoom video conference equipment is class-leading, and there always seems to be a high-quality stream to every device.
  • The Chrome extension: The Zoom Chrome extension enables users to effortlessly add a Zoom meeting from within the Google Calendar.
  • It would be helpful if there was an option to view all/most meeting participants on the screen at one time, this seems to be an issue when there are more then 3 participants.
  • When someone wants to share their screen it can be overly complicated - there should be an icon available in the corner to do it in one easy step.
  • Some of our vendors have a hard time getting Zoom work using the online meeting invite links.
Zoom is great for a company that needs to collaboration with remote employees or across multiple offices. For a business that uses the Google suite of business apps, it can be very efficient since the Zoom Chrome extension makes scheduling meetings a breeze.
Read Dustin Hovey's full review
Alicia Gates, CPA profile photo
March 16, 2018

Zoom Review: "Feels like you're in the same room...even though you aren't."

• Zoom makes staff meetings with our remote staff so much easier to manage. The software is intelligent and automatically switches the main video feed to the active speaker, meaning you're naturally looking at the person talking without having to do anything with your settings. In addition, it shows smaller boxes of every active user in the meeting, so you can still take in everyone's reactions to the speaker. Having that ability to have non-verbal feedback is great when you're the one presenting the information, and you can easily make adjustments to your presentation. It makes it feel like you're all in the same room even if you can't be.
  • The screen share feature for Zoom is incredible. Even for users who have never used the software before, Zoom is just user friendly, it's a one-click action, and then you're sharing! It's also easy to switch back and forth, which is great when you're training someone and you want to watch them in action to ensure they understand the material.
  • Sometimes during meetings a staff member may have questions but it's difficult to interject yourself into the conversation. One way Zoom overcomes this is with a chat window with pop-up notifications when someone makes a comment. This is particularly helpful to the presenter, so that they know there's a question that needs to be addressed.
  • One default setting that I personally dislike is when a presenter shares their screen, it automatically opens to a full screen on my computer. If I'm using 1 monitor and am taking notes in another software on my computer, this can become frustrating as I have to quickly make the selection to exit out of the full screen so that I can also see my notes. Perhaps Zoom could create an integration with another note taking software (like Evernote) so that you could have a pop-out in the Zoom meeting to take notes and then have those sync to your note taking software automatically.
Zoom is a great tool for anyone who needs to meet with staff or clients remotely. I could see it being helpful across all industries for corporate meetings (where users might be spread out across the country or world), and specifically for professional service organizations, such as lawyers, CPAs, accountants, engineers, etc. - any service where you would normally sit down with a client to go over detailed information, if those staff or clients aren't in the same room with you, then Zoom is a tool you need. Even the free version has an incredible amount of functionality, so it's almost silly to not use it.

For industries where everything is completed in person, Zoom might not be something you need. But as businesses move more and more into the digital world, I'm hard-pressed to find any industry that at least 1 person wouldn't benefit from using Zoom.
Read Alicia Gates, CPA's full review
Vince McConville profile photo
March 09, 2018

Review: "Zoom - Great Value (Free!) Great Functionality & Quality"

• Easy Scheduling from Google Calendar
  • Easy for a participant to join a meeting
  • Ability to recording the video meeting is a plus
  • Ability to share desktop & application is nice
  • Free personal version has lots of functionality
  • Increase time limit on group meetings to c60mins - (or I could upgrade!)
  • Not as widely known as Skype etc but getting there!
  • Struggle to get a third because the free version is very good & has so much functionality
Great for Personal & Small Business Use. Save time and money by not having to travel to meetings. The easy setup & scheduling of 1-2-1s & meetings mean even the most technology illiterate participant can easily join a meeting without the need for an account. If you need to upscale you can easily pay and it isn't that expensive. Can get expensive though if you start to fork out money for the hardware for the conference room solutions that look great. The video & sound quality in the meetings I've had has been very good.
Haven't used Zoom Rooms yet. But would love to try it. Looks cool.
Read Vince McConville's full review
Nicole Nagy profile photo
March 09, 2018

"Zoom Review"

• The ability to provide control of the mouse to people who are on the call. This is a huge help with user testing when asking clients to play with wireframes and prototypes.
  • The feature where you can soften your facial features, huge thumbs up to whoever came up with that one. Wow, that helps when working from home with no make-up.
  • The backgrounds that you can put into the zoom are so much fun to play around with when you're on calls with the team, to lighten the calls and make them more fun and light-hearted.
  • Huge strength is the fact that you can do the gallery view, I didn't realize that was an option until very recently, but seeing everyone on one screen is amazing for remote workers.
  • Whiteboarding would be a great functionality for remote teams.
  • If zoom could be similar to a beam type deal, putting us on robots for remote teams. That would be sick.
  • picture clarity can sometimes be dull if the picture quality could be better that would be wonderful!
  • Set the screen share size to the real screen size so that users don't get confused. Also, turn the video off to start out, make people change it for themselves.
User Sessions for testing UX of software.
1:1 Collaboration sessions for both Visual/Graphic/UX/UI work.
Larger meetings with 20+ people
Scrum Meetings
Team meetings
Zoom is good for any sort of meeting whether you're communicating or collaborating on a screen. I highly recommend it to anyone. I don't think there is a situation where it would be inappropriate to use. It could even work for interviews.
Read Nicole Nagy's full review
Litzi Saraí Gordils Ortuño profile photo
July 02, 2018

Review: "Zoom will leverage your business communication platform!"

• The Video Conference options are quite remarkable since you can do multi site live video conference and that saves a lot of time and effort.
  • The Web Conference is just amazing for allowing you to share docs, presentations or to just share your desktop.
  • The security stands out and is so far reliable allowing you to get the required privacy to establish a secure communication line.
  • Zoom for sure can get more intuitive with an explicit menu for web Zoom meeting rooms.
  • The Record feature can get also an improvement since I'd like to have the option to add a note during the time lapse of the recording, that will make the process of doing a minute after a meeting of a video conference call easier.
  • Sharing background audio is way too far complex for a basic user, I'd like to see those features in a menu that can teach you how to use them.
If you're looking to have an well supported platform that can drive you into the the collaborative environment of meetings, video conferencing, live chats and web based meeting rooms Zoom can take you there with ease, you just have to add to your business the right attention to invest time and practice to get to know better all the features that Zoom has to offers you can start with the free version and scale up according to your business needs.
Read Litzi Saraí Gordils Ortuño's full review
Jennifer Steffens profile photo
June 27, 2018

User Review: "Zoom! or Zoom?"

• Zoom allows for the easy sharing of screens from one person to another - this is helpful if members are scattered in different places and you don't want to share documents, but you do want to see what others are doing.
  • Zoom is easy to download and start running if the person on the other end does not have it. The application is extremely user-friendly and super simple for most people to download and use.
  • Unlike other webinar features, this doesn't seem to have a text/messaging app built into it. I think that this would be a helpful piece that Zoom could have built in.
  • The camera/video feature for facetime-like interaction is not the easiest to turn on and off. It is nice, but hard to use.
Zoom is a nice web conferencing system and would be well suited for a webinar-type scenario or for a group of people who are interacting with one another and needing to share specific documents, images, or desktops that cannot be shared via filesharing systems. I don't believe it is appropriate for a scenario that would be more dialogue heavy or interactive among groups as there is not currently a way to easily distinguish between who is talking and when.
We currently do not use Zoom Rooms
Read Jennifer Steffens's full review
Michael Ball-Marian profile photo
June 27, 2018

Review: "Zoom - a new leader in the teleconference space!"

• Excellent call quality
  • Excellent video quality
  • Good plugins/extensions for things like a calendar.
  • Nothing really! They've got it covered and do it well. They integrate with all manner of voice systems, including SIP.
It works particularly well for any calls with fewer than 20 people. I have used it on that scale and rarely run into problems of any kind. It might have issues above that number, but I can't say.
Not typically.
Read Michael Ball-Marian's full review
Lilia Borisova profile photo
June 27, 2018

Zoom Review: "Great quality for good price"

• Very good quality conference calls
  • Nice pricing comparing to what other providers offer
  • Awesome customer support, never had an issue with them
  • User Interface not very friendly, needed some time to find everything
  • A few times at the beginning of scheduled calls, the video turned on without even asking me, which was very uncomfortable. I fixed this issue in settings
  • Needs more advertisement so more of my clients and partners will use it
I think Zoom is well suited in any scenario when you need a tool to have internet calls with anyone be it a member of your family or your professional contact. Regarding the size of organization, I think Zoom is well suited for any size of organizations: small companies, medium companies, as well as enterprises.
Read Lilia Borisova's full review
Amanda Carpenter profile photo
June 19, 2018

Review: "Zoom - A great way to include all in meetings."

• It's user-friendly, easy and intuitive to use if you're already pretty tech-familiar.
  • It comes up as it's own window, so you can be attending the meeting and at the same time bring up any documents you'd like to look at during the meeting, all on your computer.
  • It also has a chat feature, so if, for instance, the sound isn't working on someone's end, you can still communicate that to the other people in the meeting.
  • I think an alert somewhere that tells you if your speakers are not turned on would be helpful. You may have the sound on in your Zoom meeting, but if you're speakers are not on you may not realize why the sound isn't working.
Working at a community college, with multiple campuses, it's a great tool to connect those who cannot be in the same place at the same time. Especially for virtual campus members. Some professors do not even live in the same state, so it's a great way for them to "meet" their colleagues and feel more included.

Nothing can replace face-to-face communication, however, this is a great alternative when that just isn't possible.
Read Amanda Carpenter's full review
Miguel Nuñez profile photo
June 15, 2018

Zoom Review: "The best software for meeting that I have ever used"

• Audio and video Quality is amazing
  • Does not consume a lot of bandwidth
  • Sharing screen is one of the best out there. It shares whatever you want to share from your desktop to the app.
  • Remote support can be buggy sometimes.
  • Sometimes it takes a bit to connect to the sessions but it is more a network related issue.
  • 2 employees can't use the same account at the same time.
* Demos/Coaching sessions.
* Remote Support.
* Meetings.
No, we don't use Zoom rooms.
Read Miguel Nuñez's full review
Jose A Garcia profile photo
May 22, 2018

Zoom Review: "Videoconferencing with Greatness"

• Ease of Use
  • Works great on iPhone
  • Screen Share at its best
  • Cloud and local recording of meetings
  • inApp features like chats, polls, taking control over connected participants
  • Webcam activation depending on invite settings can be annoying or invasive for some people
  • Connect via computer audio can have glitches and people needs to connect voice by phone
  • It can freeze sometimes
  • Take care on which screen you share if you have a multiple display set up
  • Can disconnect meetings for others where group-shared accounts user start another meeting not checking availability
Real great fit for companies with virtual conferencing needs, prospects meetings to show value and Look&Feel of apps, software solutions. Companies with support teams that provide support to existing customers while needing remote support. Meeting scheduling and virtual conferencing capabilities. Can not figure out where Zoom would not be suitable. Anyone can use it. Do you need to schedule a meeting across countries, companies and/or organizations? Zoom. remote support? Zoom. record on-screen meeting? Zoom and so it goes.
Read Jose A Garcia's full review
Nicolas Costa Ossa profile photo
January 26, 2018

User Review: "Zoom has been a great company decision"

• Before Zoom we tried a bunch of other online calling and video conference services. A LOT of them. The minute we started using Zoom we said "this is the one" and the reason why we like it so much is pretty simple. In fact are the only two things you are looking for to have with a video conference system: (1) stability on the calls and (2) easy to share and log in for invitees.
  • The quality of the calls is really high. In the year+ using it I have never had poor quality on calls.
  • The only thing we dislike about zoom is the User Interface. It looks really ugly. Doesn't look like a modern digital product. They could really use some help in designing a new user interface and a new look and feel. Their UX is actually fine. Is the UI the one that we don't like.
This is a no-brainer if your process depends on this type of communication, that is calls or video calls. So sales people, demo teams, marketing teams for webinars, account managers, delivery teams, project managers... etc. It's also awesome for team conferencing, in case you have people sitting in different cities/places, which is our case and it works perfectly.
Read Nicolas Costa Ossa's full review
Yoav B. Guttman profile photo
April 17, 2018

Review: "Zoom is a safe, cost friendly option for conference calls"

• Easy to use and integrate into meeting calendar invites
  • Good and screensharing
  • Good and easy group video conferencing.
  • It does not seem like it has as many plugins or integrations as GoToMeeting. That seems like it would be the biggest hesitation for migration, since GTM plugins into a variety of other business tools we use.
  • I do not like the complete screen takeover when someone shares a screen. It would be good to have some screen size and view options, similar to GoToMeetings UX.
Zoom is well suited for quickly generating a link and a meeting in Google Calendar for people to call in through phone or through a link. It is incredibly easy to use, especially the free version.

It could be better at communicating with the creator of the event if you have to reschedule, even offering available times for someone to reschedule a meeting. I would also like to see improved integrations with chilipiper and salesforce.
No - never heard of it.
Read Yoav B. Guttman's full review

High quality audio (282)
High quality video (281)
Low bandwidth requirements (240)
Desktop sharing (276)
Whiteboards (162)
Calendar integration (239)
Meeting initiation (272)
Integrates with social media (97)
Record meetings / events (257)
Slideshows (165)
Live chat (243)
Audience polling (125)
Q&A (148)
User authentication (175)
Participant roles & permissions (203)
Confidential attendee list (135)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.