Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/X0/J2/JJQC92U6VWBP.PNGZoom is great.We use it for tutoring students online.,Switch between screens Record the session Block people entering the room,Explanation of all features,10,Easier to contact students,Only individual room - not for multiple people,Skype,SkypeZoom-TimeI use Zoom in many contexts within my consulting firm. I use it for Committee Meetings from within the Professional Organizations of which I'm a member. I also use it to collaborate with colleagues from across the country and more directly, I use it with high school students who cannot get to the office for our meetings! It's a fantastic tool!,I love the feature of sharing your screen to collaborate on documents or projects. I love the messaging feature from within a conference call. It's great to have it feature all participants on the screen at once!,Limited time for non-subscribers. Sometimes unstable. Freezes on occasion,9,Makes me more accessible.,I do not use this feature.,Web conferencing made easyZoom is used across the organization for internal communication and collaboration and external client meetings/presentations.,Easy to start/schedule and log on/dial into a meeting. When external users click on link, they are quickly added to meeting. Time is saved by not waiting to download software or, even worse, unable to join the presentation. Screen sharing and changing presenters is very intuitive and seamless to avoid unnecessary pauses and delays in the meeting.,Nothing comes to mind at the moment. Very easy to use and use it several times a day.,9,Definitely more productive meetings with clear audio/video and less delays in getting everyone online.,WebEx Meetings, GoToMeeting and SkypeSmooth Meetings, Zoom is best.Zoom is being used at our organization for business meetings and training purposes. We schedule meetings through Zoom and communicate over Zoom. We are a travel hospitality company and we interact with our clients and vendors on a regular basis. Zoom is helping us to broadcast our training sessions to several stakeholders at a time.,Zoom is Best for the single user as well as multiple users to broadcast. Zoom is cost-efficient and reliable in terms of quality. As an industry leader, Zoom has moved our organization into the confidence of service delivery at its best.,For payments, multi-currency must be required. There are possibilities for improvement in UI and UX. More flexible plans would be nice,6,Zoom has provided us Cost efficiency Business Communication is best on Zoom Clients get better audio and video quality,We use Zoom Rooms and we are quite satisfied with the experience and quality of the product. We had used other software and Zoom Rooms is the best among them. I would love to use more of it and will be using for our business needs. Zoom Rooms provides a unique experience in terms of Quality and Experience.,Cisco,Skype for Business, Cisco Communications Outsourcing, Google HangoutsSetting the Bar for Video in Video Conferencing -- If you need itWe used it company-wide, but engineering did not adopt it due to compatibility issues on their systems. We frequently communicate with remote customers and colleagues located outside of our main office and needed a way to facilitate reliable video conferencing. We make the most use of the audio and screen sharing functions, though the video function is also used too.,Video conferencing Multi-device conferencing Screen sharing,Defaults to video first which many individuals do not like Desktop app can be cumbersome, especially on multiple monitor setups Some of the controls are non-intuitive at first (but you'll learn them quickly enough),8,Generally well-liked among the business side of the company. Engineering did not like the installation requirements and found that it was susceptible to problems on some APs (I didn't see this problem). The free plan is usually OK, but it would have been better to have had a coordinate business account that allowed centralized billing and a few more user management features. We just couldn't afford it for all users. Zoom is definitely your choice if you value video in your conferences. There are simpler options if all you want to use is screen sharing and VoIP audio.,UberConference, GoToMeeting, Skype and Google Hangouts,MailChimp, SendGrid Marketing Email, JIRA Software, Front, Atlassian Confluence
Windows, Linux, Mac

Filter 645 vetted Zoom reviews and ratings

Mark Cruver, M. Ed. CSA, CEP profile photo
October 26, 2017

User Review: "Zoom-Time"

• I love the feature of sharing your screen to collaborate on documents or projects.
  • I love the messaging feature from within a conference call.
  • It's great to have it feature all participants on the screen at once!
  • Limited time for non-subscribers.
  • Sometimes unstable.
  • Freezes on occasion
It's great for corporate meetings when all parties cannot be present in person.
I do not use this feature.
Read Mark Cruver, M. Ed. CSA, CEP's full review
Ryan Mullinax profile photo
September 19, 2017

Zoom Review: "Web conferencing made easy"

• Easy to start/schedule and log on/dial into a meeting.
  • When external users click on link, they are quickly added to meeting. Time is saved by not waiting to download software or, even worse, unable to join the presentation.
  • Screen sharing and changing presenters is very intuitive and seamless to avoid unnecessary pauses and delays in the meeting.
  • Nothing comes to mind at the moment. Very easy to use and use it several times a day.
Very well suited for formal meetings and presentations.
Read Ryan Mullinax's full review
January 19, 2018

User Review: "Smooth Meetings, Zoom is best."

• Zoom is Best for the single user as well as multiple users to broadcast.
  • Zoom is cost-efficient and reliable in terms of quality.
  • As an industry leader, Zoom has moved our organization into the confidence of service delivery at its best.
  • For payments, multi-currency must be required.
  • There are possibilities for improvement in UI and UX.
  • More flexible plans would be nice
For multiple users meeting, Zoom is suitable but for the single user, there are many more vendors and freeware products available. I would recommend Zoom Video conferencing for an enterprise rather than a single user. Zoom is our trusted partner for Business conference calls and we use it often for our business needs.
January 22, 2018

Zoom Review: "Setting the Bar for Video in Video Conferencing -- If you need it"

• Video conferencing
  • Multi-device conferencing
  • Screen sharing
  • Defaults to video first which many individuals do not like
  • Desktop app can be cumbersome, especially on multiple monitor setups
  • Some of the controls are non-intuitive at first (but you'll learn them quickly enough)
Zoom is a solid video conferencing solution for most small organizations. Depending upon the price point, you get features that make it easier to deploy and manage across a large organization. Most startups would probably pick the free "Personal" plan, but keep in mind meetings are limited to 40 minutes. We actually used this as a way to force our meetings to be shorter -- the deadline was helpful. If you need more than 100 participants or more advanced user management, you'll need a paid plan.
January 16, 2018

Review: "Zoom - Great video and sound quality for your conferencing needs!"

Zoom is being used at our organization for internal meetings with remote employees or teams, as well as across our sales and customer success teams for prospect and customer meetings and trainings. It allows us to consistently use one tool across our teams rather than a wide array of video conferencing tools.
  • Zoom's video and sound quality is very superior to other similar products.
  • Their integration into your email calendar which allows you to easily add in the conference link and corresponding numbers is very useful and convenient.
  • Their portal is a bit more robust than similar products, allowing you to join, schedule, share your screen as well as organize your contacts and the ability to chat as well.
  • We have had some connectivity issues with Zoom. Conference calls dropping off, as well as some issues while trying to share your screen.
  • The need to input a meeting ID to join the conference call is not ideal. This adds additional time and steps, whereas other products allow you to join seamlessly as long as you have been provided the meeting link or number.
Zoom is well suited for teams who may have multiple offices spread across different locations/offices. The ability to screen share with teams in other locations is ideal.

It is also very well suited for teams who are high touch with customers or who are often facilitating training of some sort.
January 09, 2018

User Review: "Zoom is the way to go!"

I use Zoom to connect with consulting and coaching clients who I am not able to meet with in person due to distance or timing. Zoom helps with efficiency (reduced travel) and also allows my business to have a farther reach.
  • Great connectivity
  • Very reliable - never any issues with video or audio
  • Easy to use!
  • Nothing to report - everything always works well including the mobile application
For communication and presentations with prospects or clients who are not located close by.
Have not used Zoom Rooms recently - it worked well when I used them over a year ago
November 13, 2017

"Quick Review of Zoom"

I use Zoom to conduct meetings, webinars and coaching sessions. I am a one-person company and do modeling, training and meta-coaching.
  • The video and audio work well
  • It is easy to schedule a meeting.
  • Sharing computer screens
  • I could use a user guide to give to people whom I want to talk to via Zoom. Sometimes they are not aware they can check their audio and video, and I need to explain how via chat.
  • The webinar version is too expensive so I have not used that yet.
It is good for everyday meetings and for coaching sessions. I have not used the webinar version yet.
November 08, 2017

User Review: "Zoom, Zoom, Zoom"

We currently work remotely 3 out of 5 days a week so it's important for us to communicate with our team members efficiently. We use Zoom for everything from production meetings to screen sharing when troubleshooting team member problems. Zoom really covers a gap when it comes to telecommuting and ease of use.
  • Ease of use
  • Integration with 3rd party e-mail clients
  • Low lag video conferences
  • Clean interface
  • Works across broad range of devices (mobile, desktop, etc.)
  • It just works, I can't think of anything that I would want to change or any missing functionality.
Like I said earlier we use Zoom for everything from large production meetings to one on one team member meetings. The part that I love about it is that you can start without video or turn your video off during the call and the muting for those rare occasions when your kids forget you're on a meeting.
November 07, 2017

User Review: "Make your business boom with Zoom!"

We use Zoom across the entire organization. Monthly calls are held for multiple committees and also to broadcast our in-person meetings to remote audiences.
  • Screen sharing
  • Video of multiple attendees
  • Recording
  • Identifying audio lines with background noise
We are a small nonprofit company and use Zoom for all internal meetings as well as those with our clients
November 03, 2017

Zoom Review: "Hands down the best conference app out there"

We have a small church but we outreach to people from the west coast and east coast who follows our discipleship and Sunday’s worship services and everything it’s done throughout Zoom Video conference. Our services are different because of the interaction that we have. We have members from Washington State, North Carolina, ORLANDO FL, Puerto Rico, Porto Alegre, Brazil.

This application it’s been a blessing on every aspect. Thanks for providing such a great tools that connects us no matter the distance.
  • Discipleship, interaction
  • Follow up on people even if they are o\in another state or country
  • Outreach over the video conference
  • Screen sharing is not intuitive
  • Attendees on room email, should also have an option to send text message to an stores cellphone for the notifications.
  • Screen where shows a circle with the inside text says “Done Speaking” it should be like keeping press for several seconds before stopping by touch, sometimes I use a cellphone connection as a mic and put my smartphone on my pocket and it keep stopping my connection.
Discipleship’s interaction, outdoors conferences people not able to hear me well.
I always use the room, it’s the way that I have people that logs in before we initiate our meetings
November 01, 2017

Review: "High Praise for Zoom Video Conferencing Platform"

We have been seeking ways to become more effective and efficient in internal communications and have tried out a number of video communications platforms. While infants in the use of the Zoom platform, we very quickly see the potential for this software to solve many of our current communications problems. Most recently, we held a number of training sessions spanning a radius of 1200 KM. Normally we would have brought the 40 participants to a central location. Zoom has saved us untold hours and the costs of travel, meals, accommodations. In return, we received solid video connections and excellent audio communications. The record feature is an essential element for us. Following our meetings we can distribute the record of meeting to include those who were unable to attend. Even more exciting is seeing the potential for even more creative was in which this platform will benefit us.
  • The invitation to participants in an on-line meeting couldn't be simpler. Schedule a meeting and the Zoom platform creates the contact message and copies it to the clipboard ready for you to send out to your contacts via e-mail or from your Zoom contact list. Seamless is an apt description.
  • For participants who have difficulty connection through their computer or those who do not have a computer, the Zoom platform has phone numbers as part of the message to connect to the meeting using phone audio. Participants are active within the meeting.
  • The tools - Whiteboard, make host, share screen, remote control, mute/unmute microphones, raise hands, polling, chat and record session are essential elements easy to learn and manipulate to make your on-line meeting flow smoothly.
  • We have only just begun to explore the possibilities of using Zoom. Suggesting improvements at this stage would be disingenuous. Our comments are based on our early experience with this technology. No doubt there will be features that we would like to see improved or modified in some way. But, to do so at this stage would be misleading.
Zoom is well-suited for on-line meetings with persons who are not entirely comfortable with using technology and the Internet as an active video communications tool. It took very little effort to make participants comfortable with this platform and to teach the essentials, room lighting issues, and mute/unmute.

We are currently exploring using Zoom as a tool for connecting two churches for a joint worship service.
We have not yet experienced the use of Zoom rooms. It is on our list of things to explore.
October 17, 2017

Review: "Zoom Made Video Conferences Great Again!"

We use Zoom across our company; some users have the free version, some users have the paid version. If we have people who go on long online meetings, we get them a paid account so they won't be kicked out of their session after 45 minutes. Zoom is used for remote client meetings, which require screen sharing, passing the control of screen, and recording the online meeting.
  • Connecting and testing sound (microphone test included) are super simple unlike its competitors; where you can't test a mic and will find out after connecting that people can't hear you.
  • The screensharing and passing the control to someone else is super simple.
  • Zoom is great for recording meetings. I've worked with other platforms where the recorded material is either in a non-generic format, or it has to be recorded on the cloud and you'll run out of space sooner rather than later. Zoom gives you some options: sound only, with video. Then you can choose to record it on your laptop or keep it in the cloud. I've had meetings for an hour and was able to easily send sound only ma4 files via email to participants who couldn't attend. It's very user-friendly.
  • If you aren't logged into your account and you are hosting a meeting, when you follow the link to join the meeting, the system says: wait for the host to start the meeting. A simple link that says "if you are the host, login here" would save a lot of hassle and panic if you're late to your own meeting.
Zoom can be used for any business meeting, including internal meetings where a presentation needs to be saved to be viewed later. It is also great since the free account also allows meetings up to 45 min if you will be done quickly.
October 17, 2017

Zoom Review: "Great for face-to-face collaboration!"

Zoom is being used across the organization of around 20 people. Our team and clients are often distributed across the country/world and we run a lot of meetings on the phone. If possible we like to do meetings face-to-face so Zoom allows us to do that when we can't physically be there.
  • I like the way that Zoom allows you to see the faces of all the people in tiles during the call and you have the flexibility to minimize them and change the view.
  • As well as video you can also share the screen which is particularly helpful to remote meetings where you are presenting with a slide deck.
  • Setting up a meeting in Zoom is self-explanatory, so it makes it easy for new team members to get started in the tool
  • You have to download a program to start using Zoom which is a little annoying if I am using a different computer and I don't factor this in before trying to start a meeting.
  • It's hard to use on a phone if you haven't downloaded the app and got everything set up properly.
  • I wish they offered an option where you didn't have a conference meeting ID the way uber conference does, it would make dial in much faster.
Zoom is well suited to organizations where you have a remote team or do a lot of client meetings with people in different locations. It's not good if you are a mobile user as the mobile functionality is clunky and hard to do in a pinch. It is also not good if you are using different computers regularly as you have to download it for each machine before you can use the software.
No, we do not use Zoom Rooms
September 21, 2017

Zoom Review: "The best video conferencing tool out there!"

We use it for all our internal and client meetings. Since we're a remote team, we need reliable tools to keep everyone connected and up to speed. It's also imperative that our client meetings go smoothly - no interruptions, no lagging video or sound etc. It's also great for presentations, screen sharing and taking over someone's screen.
  • Quality of video and sound is excellent.
  • A gallery view is a perfect option for teams. Zoom allows users to be all shown during the call on their videos, making the call personal and engaging.
  • Screensharing and presentation mode are a great way to avoid any obstacle caused by distance or remote working.
  • Zoom webinars could be better. The system is a bit hard to use and not very easy to set up.
  • Sometimes it glitches and doesn't want to connect to your Google calendar.
It's a great tool for virtual meetings, presentations, and get-togethers. We use it for internal purposes and for all our client meetings. The process is smooth, it integrates with Google calendar and it's easy to set a meeting up. Once on the call, the quality is great and it has some cool features like screen sharing, taking remote control over someone's screen, presentation mode, and even backgrounds - in case you work from home or some other setting.
I don't think I'm currently using Zoom Rooms.
January 09, 2018

User Review: "Global Teams thanks to Zoom"

We worked with a team in New York, Boston, Paris and Santiago. Zoom is an essential tool that allows to work everyday as if we were all in the same office space.

The speed and versatility is unique and also the data usage, so there is no real competitor right now.
  • Screen share
  • Multiple participants
  • Data usage
  • Video memory usage
  • Iphone application doesn’t allow to talk like in a “phone”
  • Sending files through the software is complicated
If you are managing teams that are geographically separated this is the best tool ever. But for a one to one call in the same city ia better to have a phone call
Is good to have a room that ia always available
November 21, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is efficient to use!"

I absolutely love the ease & efficiency of Zoom. I currently use Zoom for meetings of up to 10 people.
  • The strengths of Zoom is that it is efficient & easy to use.
  • Being able to record is very beneficial!
  • I love the share screen feature.
  • If I go over by a few minutes, it would be nice to be able to end my own meeting, rather than the meeting ended for me because i went over the designated time.
  • When internet is unstable, the screen freezes.
  • It would be nice if the recording could be a smaller size to upload on Facebook immediately, rather than having to compress it with a different program.
Zoom is well suited for meetings & tele-therapy sessions. If there is an extremely large group, Zoom may not be as appropriate.
Very satisfied.
Kristi Holmes Espineira profile photo
July 28, 2017

Review: "Zoom lives up to its name! Speedy, high-quality video communications!"

I used Zoom in my previous position as a freelance social media consultant, and when I moved into my current role, I introduced Zoom to the school where I work. We have used it for parent education webinars and for video conferencing. On the parent ed side, it helps us offer high-quality programming that parents can access from home without the hassle of having to find child care. On the conferencing side, it helps us collaborate with our colleagues on our sister campus 40 miles away.
  • Great connectivity and clarity of video and sound
  • User-friendly interface
  • Easy screen-sharing
  • Sometimes the log-in process can be confusing for new users
Zoom is great for video conferencing with colleagues or clients. We find it helpful when we need to share visual information (such as planning our website redesign) because the screensharing function is so robust. Zoom is also good for presenting small webinars; I have not used it for large groups so I can't speak to that.
Have not used Zoom Rooms.
Read Kristi Holmes Espineira's full review
TJ Ruff profile photo
June 07, 2017

Zoom Review: "Best of the 4 Solutions I've Tried"

Zoom is the most recent web meeting product that we've turned to after reviewing/vetting/using three different solutions over the past 2 years, and we've found Zoom to be our favorite. Amongst the other products we either subscribed for or tested were JoinMe and UberConference - and at a previous company, I used GoToMeeting for over a year as well. Overall, we feel Zoom to be the superior product in the web meeting space.

We use Zoom throughout our organization and for different roles; sales, customer success, and marketing all use Zoom (though marketing uses Zoom for their webinar functionality predominantly, and that has served us quite well).
  • Zoom has been the most stable of the solutions we've tested - our sales team operates globally, and with solution like JoinMe and UberConference (smaller companies, to be fair), we've just had major issues. Zoom has been the most stable of the products we've used by far; I feel it is on par if not superior to the reliability/quality of GoToMeeting, and much more established product in the space.
  • Zoom does a superb job of giving control to the presenter - the presenter has numerous options available to them, beyond simply sharing their screen. It's easy to mute someone else's microphone when feedback occurs, or to share control/hosting rights with others. You can even lock a meeting to prevent others from joining prematurely.
  • Lastly, Zoom offers reliable recording, something that UberConference specifically lacked and what caused us to ultimately migrate to Zoom. It's clean, simple, and works exactly as expected.
  • Video on by default - Zoom assumes that by default, you want to connect with your webcam. It assumes that those calling in/using Zoom for the first time want to do so as well. It has created some embarrassing situations for some who weren't aware their cameras were on by default. This has to be turned off by a setting.
  • Heavier footprint - you can't use the Zoom service for screensharing without downloading something. That was one of the best things we found that UberConference had going for it, since it didn't require a download. Occasionally, those we work with are prohibited from downloading new software like this, so we're out of luck to meet with them unless they have their own preferred/approved solution. This is definitely an occasional irritant.
  • Requires Internet/Data Connection - without paying to upgrade for a personal conference line, you must "start" a Zoom meeting in order for participants to be able to call in... there is no bridge that exists that attendees can simply dial into and be good to go, without a host first "starting" a meeting, which requires either an internet connection to do so via a laptop or a data connection to do so via a phone. This has been surprisingly frustrating, and upgrading to a personal conference line was prohibitively expensive.
Zoom would be a very good fit for any/all internal company meetings, and seems to have been designed with this use case firmly in mind. When all attendees already have the Zoom package downloaded and their settings customize to their needs, it would seem to be an effortless solution and very reliable.

Where Zoom can be frustrating is meeting with external parties who may or may not have security policies preventing them from downloading a package like Zoom requires. Still, Zoom is popular/large enough that this is a rare occurrence.
Read TJ Ruff's full review
Mike Hlavac profile photo
May 01, 2017

User Review: "Zoom - Straight forward!"

My organization has development and IT operations staff between 3 different remote offices, as well as several users who work from home. We use the agile methodology with one of the core tenants being that there is a daily standup with all team members attending. Zoom is the communications service of choice that allows for distributed teams to collaborate using open standards protocols on hardware with multiple monitors to show both the attendees, a presentation and still hear audio. For users who don't have a reliable internet connection, phone dial-in for a meeting is also available. Zoom is primarily used by the IT group but is also gaining traction with the executives, HR and legal teams who also sometimes require the use of remote communications.
  • Service quality. If you have a sufficiently fast, reliable internet connection, the Zoom video conference service is rock solid.
  • Ease of use of the "Zoom Rooms". Users just click a button on an IPad mounted on the wall, and the Zoom hardware initiates the call.
  • Use of open-standards based technology. Zoom can be used with Polycom hardware, Zoom Rooms, Cisco, Lifesize hardware, etc.
  • Zoom rooms do not support calling outside of the Zoom network.
  • Unable to disable some services. We don't use the Zoom chat (there are better alternatives out there), but you can't completely disable it.
  • No automatic updates on the Zoom desktop client. You have to remember to go in and check the software for updates.
Zoom is well suited to facilitate meetings between remote locations. All you need is an internet connection (2 meg or more up and down is ideal), a camera and a computer. The client is simple to install within common browsers and in organizations where ADFS or other SSO providers are available, SSO makes provisioning accounts (free or paid) super easy.
We have two Zoom Rooms - one in the Portland office and one in the Boise office. The users absolutely love them. Buy quality components (microphones, cameras, TVs) and they are simple for the users to use. The use of Zoom Rooms also will enable us to not be tied in with any hardware vendor to add additional codec support that is added in the future. Maybe it's a video card upgrade, memory upgrade, camera upgrade, but the option to change any one particular component while not upgrading the whole system is very valuable.
Read Mike Hlavac's full review
Shannon McNamara profile photo
July 27, 2017

Review: "Zoom - easy video conferencing anyone can use"

Our entire organization uses Zoom - mainly for meetings with outside clients, but also for group meetings including remote employees. I have found that out of all of the video conferencing services I've used - Zoom is the easiest for people with no knowledge of it to install and use. It only takes a few minutes to set up - and we have only had a handful of technology-troubled people find issue with it.
  • Easy to install and use
  • Very quick log on and access into video conferences
  • Screen sharing and casting abilities are great
  • You have to download - cannot sync straight from web
  • Can only hold a few dozen people before you have to buy for larger quantity
  • Sometimes shaky connection
In areas where you want to share your screen with a variety of people that all use different laptops, computers, internet browsers, etc., Zoom is great because people from any technological background or program can all run the same Zoom app and use it together. You can sync multiple people from across the country, no matter what previous video conferencing tool they use.
I do not use the Zoom rooms
Read Shannon McNamara's full review
Zack Pumerantz profile photo
July 25, 2017

Review: "Here Comes The Zoom: Video Conferencing At Its Finest"

Zoom is a smooth and great-working video conference solution for companies that exceed 300 or so employees. Having previously used BlueJeans, I can tell you this is far superior in usability and the ability to have company meetings without the need for IT interception or finagling. Zoom is also embedded into calendars to allow for easy meet scheduling.
  • Expands screen-only sharing and makes video conferencing that much easier
  • Zoom link for everyone
  • Mute all
  • Needs to allow users to trigger screen share for others (nice to have)
  • Interface a little confusing
  • Requires a bit of tech savviness for first timers
Great for easy and quick, as well as smooth, video sharing and conference meetings between remote members of a company/etc. Less appropriate in smaller conferences, where a more optimized 1-on-1 system is set up. For widespread company meetings, Zoom is the ideal piece of software to make sure everyone is streamlined and smoothly integrated.
Yes, we have rooms set up for Zoom usage. It's great and works quite smoothly, though the Internet connection can affect the rooms with Zoom unable to instantly update. Rather, it takes a full refresh to make Zoom jump back up again. Somewhat cryptic and tech savvy-dependent at first, but a good tool once it's set up.
Read Zack Pumerantz's full review
Aleia Walker profile photo
May 18, 2017

User Review: "Zoom is great for teams!"

Zoom is used to conduct office hours with students and for very large team meetings. It is primarily used by members of the class team but also by marketing to record webinars. It's also used for the monthly team meeting of 30+ attendees.

The class team started using it for students when Google Hangouts failed and the class team will switch to using Zoom for team meetings in the near future.
  • Reliable connection.
  • Easy to get started. Host shows up and attendees join via link provided.
  • Great that you can share your screen and still have your face visible for attendees.
  • It's very cumbersome that you have to download an app in order to use Zoom.
  • It's hard to switch between multiple Zoom accounts
Zoom works well for large groups. It does not work well for people who have older machines or are not extremely patient with tech.
Read Aleia Walker's full review
Rob Di Toro profile photo
May 04, 2017

Zoom Review: "It doesn't get much better than this."

We are primarily using Zoom for meeting clients and partners outside of the organisation, but all of our internal meetings (which are fewer than our external) are hosted using the Zoom platform.
Zoom makes it simple to have high quality video conferencing on any device, without having to train the end user on how to use the platform – since it is so easy to use.
  • High Quality of Video, Audio, and Screen Sharing
  • Ease of use by end users
  • Ease of Implementation by IT
  • Clean and simple UI and UX
  • Would be great if they had the ability to securely sign documents within their platform
Suitable for teams of all sizes, in all use cases that we've come across. I cannot think of any deployment scenario or end-user experience where Zoom wouldn't be leading amongst the available options – it is easy to use, intuitive, and of excellent quality.
Yes – they are simple to use and have a very intuitive and basic UI. Even the most 'technophobic' users feel comfortable using the platform and find it easy to share content in rooms wirelessly without even requiring you to start a meeting beforehand. The quality is great, and having a dedicated Zoom Room as a conference room platform adds wireless presentation abilities to guests and other members without requiring their own Zoom user account, or relying on third party collaboration software.
Read Rob Di Toro's full review
Joshua Goldberg profile photo
April 13, 2017

User Review: "Zoom helps streamline sales"

Zoom is being used in 2 different capacities for NumberCruncher.com. The first is for our daily product demo's of all orders, where new users are able to register and attend any of our 4 different live product demo's. Each demo is of the same software, but focused on a specific industry. The other avenue it's being used for is our weekly training Q & A Webinars, where current users can login with our trainer and ask any questions they may have on the All Orders software
  • Connection Speed
  • Usability
  • Support
  • Reporting
  • Webinar controls
Well suited for product demos & webinars, not good for screen share support
Read Joshua Goldberg's full review

High quality audio (244)
High quality video (244)
Low bandwidth requirements (206)
Desktop sharing (240)
Whiteboards (137)
Calendar integration (205)
Meeting initiation (234)
Integrates with social media (85)
Record meetings / events (222)
Slideshows (146)
Live chat (210)
Audience polling (106)
Q&A (125)
User authentication (148)
Participant roles & permissions (175)
Confidential attendee list (114)

About Zoom

Zoom is an online meeting and video conferencing platform.