Reviews (276-300 of 586)
- Its a solid application that is consistent and dependable.
- Private as well as group messaging.
- Encryption for our HIPPA requirements.
- Breakout rooms for larger meetings and trainings.
- I have heard of Zoom getting hacked, like programs being developed that spoof Zoom are concerning.
- Good and stable reception of the communication
- Screen sharing
- REGULARLY I have problems with participants not being able to get into the meeting. They receive an error message that the host is NOT present. Real pain.
- Downloading recording meetings is tricky. It is not intuitive to direct where the file should be saved as I can be accessing Zoom from different computers.
- Super easy to use
- Fewer dropped calls
- Easy to add meeting links in Outlook
- Difficult to access meetings from the main meeting panel, using the link is so much easier.
- Recording of the meeting can take a while to compress/download.
- Slick UI
- Easy to Use
- Works on many devies.
- Some features need refining (Zoom Phone, External Call Management, i.e. Zoom Rooms getting spam calls).
- Beta UK Numbers would be nice to have pushed out.
- Scheduling on behalf of others has been tough to implement but sounds like its going in the right direction.
- Easy to use with a minimal learning curve.
- Powerful remote administration options for enterprise users.
- High quality video and audio when meeting.
- Need more granular administrative options such as selectively disabling/enabling call me/out features.
- Would like more branding options/white labeling for enterprise-level organizations.
- Ease of use.
- Breakouts assignments pre-loaded from Excel.
- Adding a timer/countdown timer for when we do 2 minute report-outs.
- More ability to customize the instructions for logging into a zoom meeting - the links don't work for your organization and only confuse new users.
- Easy to set up and use. The entire software is intuitive to use.
- Zoom support/chat feature has answered many questions for me. they are super helpful.
- Zoom webinars allow for anonymous participation - so no one can tell if there are 2 or 200 people in your webinar.
- Allow email invitations to go out right from the software.
- More customization offers available in the reminder emails.
- The interface is excellent: the clean design is appreciated, but the intuitive placement of buttons and well-designed tooltips/button labels lead to a fantastic, painless user experience.
- Keyboard/Mouse access is tremendously useful! This allows our IT department to do things like entering admin passwords to authorize the installation of new software or changes to settings, which would otherwise necessitate an in-person visit or entrusting staff with admin passwords
- Call quality has always been crystal-clear, with no dropped words or static/interference, as can happen on some competitor platforms.
- It's EXTREMELY easy to join meetings! There's one single URL to join any meeting, which I've bookmarked, and all that's needed after that is a PIN and you're in -- which is way better than generating unique URLs for each meeting.
- Honestly, I've never had a single issue or sub-optimal experience with this software. It does exactly what it was designed for, exactly as you'd want it to. It's a great product!
- Providing technical support to users who may not have sufficient technical competency to follow in-depth instructions full of technical jargon.
- Demonstrating technical issues to support staff when you don't have the sufficient technical competency to describe in-depth what is happening using the correct technical jargon.
- Teams collaborating across geographies.
- Easy to schedule online meetings particularly from within Outlook.
- Easy to invite additional people into the meeting.
- Integrated audio connection with the ability to dial in to the meeting if no access to the PC
- Can also use the mobile app to view and control remote systems.
- The most important limitation is the inability to reconnect to the remote system after a reboot of the remote system.
- Control access has to be approved by the user on the remote system sharing the screen when multiple users are joined.
- Sometimes the mouse control lags severely and the sessions have to be restarted.
- Saves travel time and costs.
- It allows remote participants to attend meetings and webinars.
- It makes screen sharing easy and accessible.
- Zoom links can be easily lost or misplaced.
- Glitches sometimes make audio inaccessible.
- Slack Integration helps us a lot, as we can schedule and track the meetings.
- Recording a session helps to document the meetings.
- Webinars to conduct a training session.
- It requires a set-up to install on a PC. It would be nice if it can be used all together in a browser.
- The user interface could use some improvements.
- Conference calls with ease.
- Connecting multiple offices and sharing information.
- Video conferencing.
- Better integration with Video
- Better training with offices.
- Easier roll out on a corporate/National level.
- Simple to use - meetings get going fast
- Simple to share content - no more fumbling with cables
- All encompassing - the integrated Chat feature on the desktop/mobile is great
- Calendar integration doesn't seem to work
- Current focus of green screen and like features aren't important to me.
Not all of the organization is familiar with Zoom, but mostly sales and pre-sales.
- Video experience.
- Joining experience.
- It's easy to learn how to use.
- Its consistency of partnerships, because it is very confusing to know what is best to use with what.
- Better integration with calendars outside of the add on. If someone schedules a Zoom meeting it does not show up on your app. Only your other meetings do.
Large HQ is still problematic due to maturity and ROI justification.
- Video conferencing
- Product selection and adaptation
- Easy to use menus and options
- Immersive Rooms. 3-4 video screen systems where the far end screen cam be split on multiple displays.
- Complete ZDM control of all vendor's OS hardware. Firmware and OS.
- Improve wireless video presentation.
Zoom Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.
In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:
Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Virtual H.323/SIP Room Connector||49/month|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Zoom Room Conference Room||49/month|
Zoom Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoom Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia|