Zoom Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Rachel Green | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

Currently, our go-to-market team does not use Zoom Rooms. From my understanding, Zoom Rooms allows teams to wirelessly connect via video and audio through on-screen conferencing. It is a good tool for remote employees. Dyknow does not have remote workers, therefore we do not have a need to use Zoom Rooms when we meet.
Read Rachel Green's full review
Andrew Pagels | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

I have not used the Zoom Rooms functionality. My feedback from an outside perspective is that I can't even tell why it is different than just starting a "Personal Meeting Room" meeting or a "Scheduled Meeting". Zoom describes the benefits but doesn't explain why I should use it. I'm getting most of what I want out of the existing functionality of Zoom calls, so unless they can more clearly describe how it is different, I'm not going to use it/pay for it/spend more time trying to understand what it is.
Read Andrew Pagels's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

No, we currently do not use Zoom rooms but would be interested in trying it very soon. Before doing so I feel I may want to get some training to help us understand in detail the benefits and how it works.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Travis Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

Yes - we utilize our Zoom Rooms for almost all of our demos. It allows us to automate responses and ensure that people have the information they need to contact us and get into the virtual meeting. This has been a great help as we have been booking more and more demos.

Zoom has made it easier for us to do what we need to do to close sales.
Read Travis Brown's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

I use a personal Zoom Room myself which is my static link. I put that link into my calendar scheduling tool (Acuity) and it automatically sends the correct link for the call in the email and text message follow up. Much more convenient than manually sending the links. And when working with clients, several of them have a dozen or more Zoom Rooms, with each room having a specific function. A room for each "Team" or type of meeting works well.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Alexander Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2019

A Stable Skype

Zoom Rooms

I use Zoom every working day to communicate in daily stand up meetings, as well as for video conferences, both between clients and internally. I have not had a single issue with Zoom, and the same cannot be said for Skype.
Read Alexander Cooper's full review
Travis Hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer

Zoom Rooms

We have tested them, but have not actively used them. We are interested in using the product though. During our testing, we have been impressed with how easy it is to use the product. Just a few taps of an iPad and you're in a meeting. The IT tools for troubleshooting audio/video along with notifications is very intriguing to us as well.
Read Travis Hunt's full review
Nivas Ravichandran | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 26, 2019

Zoom - It just works!

Zoom Rooms

We use Zoom Rooms in all our meeting rooms that have TVs available. The tablet can be a little confusing in the beginning to understand and run, but once you have become accustomed to it, it can be easy and quick to run with. The quality is better compared to the other platforms and applications I have come across in other organizations.
Read Nivas Ravichandran's full review

Zoom Rooms

Yes. I've enjoyed the integrated experience and overall functionality when doing audio/video conferencing and wireless screen sharing. Zoom Rooms versatility has been helpful and I've used it for meetings where all attendees are in the same room/location as well as when remote attendees join from another location.

High quality audio (578)
High quality video (580)
Low bandwidth requirements (512)
Mobile support (1)
Desktop sharing (574)
Whiteboards (360)
Calendar integration (510)
Meeting initiation (564)
Integrates with social media (219)
Record meetings / events (536)
Slideshows (379)
Live chat (480)
Audience polling (292)
Q&A (331)
User authentication (403)
Participant roles & permissions (452)
Confidential attendee list (315)

About Zoom

Zoom
Zoom is a popular online meeting and video conferencing platform known for its webinar capabilities for live virtual events and broadcasting. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

In addition to the above features, Zoom also offers:

Zoom Video Webinar
Zoom offers a Video Webinar option supporting unlimited audiences viewing live with presentation engagement tools like group chat, dual screen support, live broadcasting to YouTube or other platforms, polling, and other features supporting streaming webinars and virtual events.

Zoom Rooms
Zoom offers hardware and software bundles for businesses looking to streamline their web conferencing services.

Zoom Phone
With Zoom Phone, users can bundle their voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing through one application. It can carry out calls over cellular voice, cellular data, or WiFi connections and is supported on Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android devices.

Zoom Features

Has featureIE compatible
Has featureAvailable for Linux
Has featureAvailable for OS X
Has featureAvailable for Windows
Does not have featureMobile support
Screen Sharing Features
Has featureScheduling
Has featureCalendar integration
Has featureMeeting initiation
Has featureEnd meetings
Has featureIntegrates with social media
Has featureRecord meetings / events
Has featureConfidential attendee list
Has featureSecure file sharing
Has featureMobile Screen Sharing
Has featureVideo Breakout Rooms
Has featureScreen share video with audio

Zoom Video

Zoom Product Overview Video -- Zoom is revolutionizing the ways teams collaborate. Whether you're connecting multiple conference rooms or adding remote attendees. Meeting face-to-face is as simple as a single touch.

Zoom Integrations

Slack, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Pardot, Zapier, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, LTI Canvas, LTI Blackboard, LTI Moodle, LTI Desire2Learn, Kubi

Zoom Competitors