Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ZoomInfo OperationsOS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: EverString Audience Platform
- Supported: EverString Predictive Segments
- Supported: EverString Predictive Demand Generation
- Supported: EverString Predictive Scoring
- Supported: AI Sales Prospecting
- Supported: AI Intent
- Supported: AI Demand Generation
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
- What is Predictive Marketing? (Cheatsheet + Glossary)
- How to Convert Leads Faster Using Targeted Demand Acceleration
- How Predictive Marketing Analytics Boosts B2B Business Performance
- How to Overcome Sales and Marketing Misalignment
- Sales Efficiency in the Digital Era: Keys for Capitalizing on the AI Revolution
- Identify new accounts showing intent in our software vertical
- Monitor intent across target accounts to know when best to engage
- Monitor current customers around renewal time to understand where they might be looking to expand or fill gaps.
Additional information regarding our use case can be found here: https://www.slideshare.net/TimothyHarris16/everstring-dialsource-smart-selling-tools-webinar
With context established, I will say that Everstring is just an okay solution, Okay for me is a 5/10. We have found that when we pull a few thousand contacts for our BDRs to call and email we have found that only around 2/5 of the emails are guaranteed verified. With that said their are a large chunk of those emails, about 2/5s, being sent to servers that do not provide the necessary signals to determine if it is or isn't an active email account so those are considered unverifiable. The last chunk of emails are inactive. The quality of their data is a big con for us. However, what makes them okay is they let us quickly determine if we already have accounts within our Salesforce instance. We can also take a pre-built list from, for example, ZoomInfo and use Everstring to determine if we have accounts for those as well. Due to the data issues we primarily use other data providers to make our lists but their intent data and mass CRM account checking are very helpful.