We use ZoomInfo SalesOS to help support our sales, marketing, and support efforts. For sales, we can use it to quickly verify prospect …
I use ZoomInfo SalesOS to prospect potential clients for my organization. I am able to gather Decision Makers' contact information to …
I have been using ZoomInfo for the last two years. The main purpose of using ZoomInfo is to identify the right contact with the prospect …
ZoomInfo is used to centralize prospecting into one tool. Mainly by sales, and finance this solution is used to ensure appropriate …
Our company uses ZoomInfo for its robust contact database. We are a small business, so we are still trying to build up our CRM database of …
My company uses ZoomInfo to create a database of decision-makers to conduct outreach to get in touch with the right individuals to sell …
I've used ZoomInfo in both my current and previous organisations. I’ve used it mainly for a variety of use-cases like data mining, …
We use Zoominfo as our prospecting database tool. Business problems product addresses - Identifying a raw list of target accounts and …
ZoomInfo is a perfect tool to discover the best person to sell your product. It helps a lot at a sales day to day by arranging emails, …
Company insights and technographics data on their tech stack and other relevant details for scouting potential companies and leads.
We use ZoomInfo for prospecting and account research. Historically the platform has just served as a tool for pushing contact information …
I've found ZoomInfo to be an invaluable tool in my business development efforts to prospect and secure new clients. I use it for direct …
ZoomInfo is an amazing tool. We use to have a high dependency on paid marketing ad's on social media but with Zoominfo we are increasing …
ZoomInfo is a necessity for my sales organization! We all rely very heavily on it for prospecting specific verticals as well as positions …
We use Clickagy to track potential buyers that are using our competitor's technology. This helps us identify companies with high intent …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Advanced search (543)
Company information (537)
Contact information (542)
List quality (536)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
192 people want pricing too
ZoomInfo SalesOS combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Web browser extension
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Web traffic insights
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Sales email templates
- Supported: Exchange integration
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
ZoomInfo SalesOS provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.
Reviewers rate Salesforce integration highest, with a score of 8.8.
The most common users of ZoomInfo SalesOS are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- We've been able to multiply our outbound marketing efforts
- Validate and update the data that we have in house already
- Target new markets
- Faster lead conversion
- grown my database
- decreased time to reach DMs
- Increase in the volume of lead
- Focused database
- Saves over all time of prospecting.
- Less need or prospecting tools
- Less need for out bounding tools
- No longer needing to buy contacts from consultants
- Faster to get in front of the right audience and sell
- Identification of new leads.
- Increase in efficiency of finding target lists in an industry.
- Ability to transfer contact information to CRM with click of button.
- Database Growth.
- More targeted outreach.
- Decreased time to reach decision makers.
- Our TAT for database mining and enrichment used to be 2X of what it turned out to be using ZoomInfo. The platform has made a significant contribution to developing new prospects that fit our ICP guidelines. This is obviously a significant change and a positive ROI driver.
- It's also a 1 stop shop when it comes to anything and everything related to Data. Although LinkedIn Sales Navigator would still be something which would be needed for a second validation, but ZoomInfo, for us in the past, was able to significantly increase our data quality issues at least by double-digit percentage points.
- Better productivity of sales and marketing.
- Higher ROI.
- More number of target accounts prospecting leading to more pipeline.
- Increase of sales
- More contacts to get to decision maker
- Less time spent on reaching contacts
- Easier way to find decision Maker
- less time spent on prospecting
- yet to give ROI
- APAC team yet to verify the veracity of the data
- sometimes the data is not timely updated
- Faster lead conversion using intent
- Best source for contact information to grow database
- Improved odds of connecting with key decision-makers.
- Tips/insight into companies that might be a good target.
- Increased number of cold meetings scheduled.
- Increased number of demo
- Increased efficiency of SDR's
- NO negative impact
- Helps make deals get done
- Discovery, especially company that you don't think will use our technology
- pipeline generation, ROI
- educational and nurturing potential buyers
- Higher RoI because the sales and marketing efforts are more effective.
- Cost-effective efforts make room for bigger goals and better achievements.
- The data gives a real-time picture of the market.
- Data management gets easy and simple
- Ability to get into more conversations with prospects due to accurate cell phone data.
- Increased database of prospects.
- Increased SDR and SMB AE efficiency in scraping for new prospects.
- Generally better data quality than other contact search tools I've used.
- Still bad/no data when prospecting to non US based companies/prospects.
- Employees are more efficient in prospecting.
- Our TAM has grown significantly with multiple key personas at accounts.
- Tagging/Tracking of ZoomInfo influenced deals has led to a positive ROI.
- Faster time to reach decision makers
- More time to focus on Sales
- Grow pipeline
- ZoomInfo has helped us close deals
- We purchased ZoomInfo for one reason - to get business owners personal contact information.
- Tons of ROI
- Huge ROI. Our sales cycle is extremely long (2 years) so no actual success percentages yet for close business.
- The amount of time I save using Zoominfo is INCREDIBLE!
- Very easy to use
- Engage could be drastically improved
- Websights is making improvements but has not replaced my other vendor
- increased meetings set per week
- more contacts to be reached added to salesforce
- less time spent looking for contacts and more time calling/emailing