TRUE
TRUE
ZoomInfo SalesOS

ZoomInfo - Worth the Hype!

June 12, 2022

Zoominfo in a crux

June 08, 2022
Company insights and technographics data on their tech stack and other relevant details for scouting potential companies and leads.

Zoominf…

ZoomInfo for ABM Strategies

June 07, 2022

A sales person's best friend!

May 31, 2022

List quality (536)

Video Reviews (4)

Record

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS?

ZoomInfo SalesOS provides detailed profiles for millions of business professionals and businesses.

192 people want pricing too

What is LinkedIn Sales Navigator?

LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a sales intelligence software solution offered by LinkedIn.

What is Lead411?

Lead411 is a sales intelligence solution that provides provides news-driven sales leads, IT intelligence and unlimited company contacts within a simple UI. Key differentiators are unlimited downloads, fresh daily leads based on territory, and a no commitment monthly offer.

Prospecting

Sales Intelligence Data Standards

Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification

Sales Intelligence Email Features

6.4

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS?

ZoomInfo SalesOS combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.

ZoomInfo SalesOS Features

• Supported: Automatic data refresh
  • Supported: Tags
  • Supported: Filters and segmentation
  • Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
  • Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data

Sales Intelligence Email Features Features

ZoomInfo Overview

ZoomInfo SalesOS Competitors

ZoomInfo SalesOS Technical Details

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS?

What is ZoomInfo SalesOS's best feature?

Reviewers rate Salesforce integration highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses ZoomInfo SalesOS?

The most common users of ZoomInfo SalesOS are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We use ZoomInfo SalesOS to help support our sales, marketing, and support efforts. For sales, we can use it to quickly verify prospect details or find related contacts at a specific company we're targeting. For marketing, we can use it to fill gaps in our marketing database. It's super helpful when you've got lots of internal data but it needs to be cleaned or verified. For support, we can use it if we've lost touch with a client and need to figure out who best to connect with.
I use ZoomInfo SalesOS to prospect potential clients for my organization. I am able to gather Decision Makers' contact information to begin my cadence of reach outs. I love this tool! I use it every day! IT's easier to use and I would say for the most part about 95% accurate. My organization also invests in tools within ZoomInfo SalesOS that can give you specified data.
I have been using ZoomInfo for the last two years. The main purpose of using ZoomInfo is to identify the right contact with the prospect company and reduce the time of finding the contact data of the prospect. ZoomInfo is saving a lot of time in my day-to-day work and helping me find the right person in the company.
Loren Lund | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is used to centralize prospecting into one tool. Mainly by sales, and finance this solution is used to ensure appropriate contacts, data quality, outbound activity, industry information, legacy data about the accounts we are calling into, and to determine how well the organization has done. It tracks company size, manager, and C-Suite level in order to ensure we are filtering and finding the best contacts. The overall use of this solution is to help with assimilating information about our company to the relevant industry, contacts, and business segments.
Our company uses ZoomInfo for its robust contact database. We are a small business, so we are still trying to build up our CRM database of contacts. ZoomInfo allows us to find contact information for companies and contacts at the companies that would benefit from our product offering. It also allows us to view organizational charts to understand the reporting structure of the organization.
My company uses ZoomInfo to create a database of decision-makers to conduct outreach to get in touch with the right individuals to sell our products. Instead of having to go through several gatekeepers to find the right contacts, I can use ZoomInfo to see accurate titles and departments of individuals. This pairs well with our CRM software and creates a concentrated contact list for us to utilize.
I've used ZoomInfo in both my current and previous organisations. I’ve used it mainly for a variety of use-cases like data mining, enrichment, identification of potential buyers in the market, creating org charts and a better qualification of prospects. Additionally, its new features like workflow management is something I’m looking forward to exploring very soon.
We use Zoominfo as our prospecting database tool. Business problems product addresses - Identifying a raw list of target accounts and prospects and their contact details with unparalleled accuracy and quantity. Scope of our use case - We use to mine accounts and contact information from the US region. We mine business, supplemental email, and mobile and direct phones.
Gabriela Mello | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is a perfect tool to discover the best person to sell your product. It helps a lot at a sales day to day by arranging emails, exporting data to the CRM, exporting activities and account from the CRM to the ZoomInfo platform, knowing who to contact, how to contact, and knowing all the contacts about the Decision-maker of the product I'm selling. It is a perfect tool for a salesperson to have.
June 08, 2022

Zoominfo in a crux

Zoominfo intent data also provides insights into what kind of tech stack the company has already invested in, which is a sign of how proactive the company is, in investing in tools.
We use ZoomInfo for prospecting and account research. Historically the platform has just served as a tool for pushing contact information into Salesforce for our SDR team, but we have recently started to lean more into their intent data and WebSights. ZoomInfo is a key part of our strategy and allows us to gather necessary intel to drive our plan account-based marketing strategy. I have enjoyed the ability to filter intent data by company size. Finally, we use ZoomInfo for competitive information.
Gary Ceder | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've found ZoomInfo to be an invaluable tool in my business development efforts to prospect and secure new clients. I use it for direct phone numbers and email addresses, to isolate different individuals by title and/or location, and to get scoops or intent data around if/when a given company might be a good target and potential future buyer of Cushman & Wakefield's real estate advisory & brokerage services.
ZoomInfo is an amazing tool. We use to have a high dependency on paid marketing ad's on social media but with Zoominfo we are increasing our outbound reach through the data provided in it. Have seen a major productivity increase and expense dipping. It got several filters for prospecting which is very helpful
ZoomInfo is a necessity for my sales organization! We all rely very heavily on it for prospecting specific verticals as well as positions or divisions within an organization and the level of detail we get for contacts we are looking for is incredible. Makes it very easy to be able to more than double our reach out efforts as the contact information is so easily and readily available.
We use Clickagy to track potential buyers that are using our competitor's technology. This helps us identify companies with high intent that are invested in similar technology our company offers. We can use this list as an ABM target list to go after these companies, create product awareness and educate these companies. It is a great way to create a pipeline, we have won customers from these tactics after nurturing.
ZoomInfo Streaming Intent is useful in extracting primary information for prospects. The availability of data in terms of contact info is pretty good. - It helps understand the potential in a lead. - Saves so much time and effort. - Scope is pretty limited to contact info.
In my capacity as an SDR, I use ZoomInfo to locate and collect prospect information. This includes phone numbers (both company and cell phone), email addresses, etc. While they do have other features that help you keep up to date on company information, I rarely, if ever, use those facets of the service.
We use ZoomInfo to scrape contact info for prospecting. You can very easily export new contacts, leads, and accounts directly from Linkedin into Salesforce with a few clicks of a button. You can also do detailed account searches that can get pretty granular based on sector, geo, employee count, etc. Cool tool.
We use ZoomInfo to allow our SDR team to easily find better contact information when prospects have left an organization. If the prospect they are looking to speak to does not have valid contact information or if they were directed to speak to someone else without any contact data. We also use it to run ICP refreshes of data.
We use ZoomInfo to acquire the personal contact information of business owners that don't have a large presence on the web. We have lists of business names and owners, but getting through to them directly can be very challenging and Zoominfo helps us to get the information we need about 25% of the time.
March 17, 2022

ZoomInfo is the best!

Nelson Colon | TrustRadius Reviewer
ZoomInfo is absolutely amazing! I have used a lot of lead generation search engines and ZoomInfo is far above the rest. They are very user-friendly, have tons of access to correct information, and are a great company to work with. Everyone at ZoomInfo is very knowledgeable and friendly. I am a huge fan of ZoomInfo!
I use ZoomInfo to make sure I have all the correct contacts in salesforce to call and email to get meetings. Having direct, cell, and business emails I am able to get a hold of many more prospects than just having LinkedIn and whatever data was previously in our company's database.