ZoomInfo Reviews

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2020

Andrew Gale | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 25, 2020

ZoomInfo is one of the most essential sales tools thus far in my career as a BDR.

Alternatives Considered

We use LeadIQ alongside ZoomInfo, and it gives us the best of both worlds. LeadIQ has much lower data quality, but it is also easier for my flow when it comes to downloading people into Salesforce. LeadIQ is terrible for phone numbers, and the emails are less accurate, so ZoomInfo ensures that I have quality data.
Read Andrew Gale's full review
Jeremy Schmerer | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2020

Zoom info

Alternatives Considered

I was not part of this evaluation, but I know this is a competitive space that we have spent a lot of time cultivating and learning how to use for improving lead generation efficiency. It’s the best tool I’ve seen for this task and one that I’m glad we have in our toolbox!
Read Jeremy Schmerer's full review
Cameron Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 16, 2020

Data quality: good. Usability: bad.

Alternatives Considered

Apollo is immensely better in its intuitiveness of usability - but, the basics of the data output seem a little questionable. A lot of "guessed" and "extrapolated" emails, which would seem to be one of the tenets all data companies should be able to brag about.
Read Cameron Davis's full review
John Dooley | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 03, 2020

ZoomInfo BDR review

Alternatives Considered

I have used LeadIQ in the past. I would say confidently that ZoomInfo is much better than LeadIQ. The quality of data is much better. With LeadIQ, I was not confident I was calling the right number or messaging the right email. With ZoomInfo, that is not the case. I was not a decision-maker in the process, however, I vocalized my team's need to find a better tool.
Read John Dooley's full review
Lucas Armstrong | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 17, 2020

If you are seeking fresh contacts to increase prospecting efforts look into ZoomInfo

Alternatives Considered

I like the ability to search and upload in ZoomInfo more than in Hoovers. I have found the ZoomInfo date more accurate than Hoovers. As far as company-specific information I think Hoovers has an advantage in that sense. But if you are searching for contacts ZoomInfo is heads above the rest.
Read Lucas Armstrong's full review
June 25, 2020

Best Source of Direct Contact Information: ZoomInfo

Alternatives Considered

I have used Lead Ferret in the past to source leads. Lead Ferret is free, hence the reason I used it at previous workplaces. But it doesn't even come close to ZoomInfo. Although ZoomInfo costs money, it is worth it. ZoomInfo's data is way better than Lead Ferret.
June 24, 2020

Great Software with one small (easily fixable!) annoyance!

Alternatives Considered

I haven't used any others personally. ZoomInfo was the first program like itself I have used, and it has left a pretty good impression. I will keep an eye out for certain features when using other programs to see how it stacks up against ZoomInfo. My main issue is the cap at (25) uploading per upload.
May 15, 2020

ZoomInfo was a game changer for our SDRs

Alternatives Considered

Prior to ZoomInfo, we used LeadIQ which was a great product too but to us seemed more limited than ZoomInfo as far as the search functionality and database. We also used list services like Databees and Growlabs which were just basically busy work for our reps as there was so much junk data to sort through to find anything substantial.
April 28, 2020

Clean and Supreme

Alternatives Considered

It is a toss-up. Sometimes it is more accurate than not and other times for a specific search it may recycle leads I have previously pulled and do not have new data.
March 06, 2020

Good solution for account-based sales strategies

Alternatives Considered

ZoomInfo is a company owned by DiscoverOrg, so we didn't even consider using one or the other. We replaced ZooIinfo with Agency Leads, a new solution that we've been testing for the past 3 months because they were cheaper and seemed to have specific filters related to our industry that ZoomInfo didn't have.
February 25, 2020

Increased our time spent closing by over 200%!

Alternatives Considered

We chose Zoominfo over Lead411 because it seems they had everything we needed at the right price. ZoomInfo not only lets us have manual search capabilities, but also we can buy full lists in bulk. Discover.org rep only followed up with me after 2 months, but the price was too high regardless. They took themselves out of the running.
February 21, 2020

Be prepared to pay more than you want

Alternatives Considered

We did not extensively demo additional products, but I have seen demos of other products. In addition, I use other sources for B2B account data, which is more in-depth and industry specific. If you sell to a more specialized industry (particularly with multiple subsidiaries and holding companies), ZoomInfo is not as helpful in providing info to navigate those multi-layered companies.

Advanced search (298)
Identification of new leads (279)
List quality (293)
List upload/download (262)
Ideal customer targeting (274)
Load time/data access (286)
Contact information (300)
Company information (296)
Industry information (280)
Lead qualification process (52)
Smart lists and recommendations (52)
Salesforce integration (190)
Company/business profiles (273)
Alerts and reminders (125)
Data hygiene (257)
Automatic data refresh (221)
Tags (158)
Filters and segmentation (265)
Sales email templates (80)
Append emails to records (25)
5.9

About ZoomInfo

ZoomInfo powered by DiscoverOrg combines a comprehensive business database with technology to fuel a go-to-market strategy from start to finish, and provide an accurate, 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities. With features and integrations incorporated into your workflows, the company is on a mission to deliver more leads for sales and marketing, with more closed deals, more efficiency for operations, and more control for leadership.

ZoomInfo Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Has featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Does not have featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Does not have featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Does not have featureLead qualification process
Does not have featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Does not have featureNotes
Has featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Has featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Does not have featureAutomated initial emails
Has featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Does not have featureEngagement tracking
Does not have featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Has featureExchange integration
Has featureMarketing automation integration

ZoomInfo Competitors

Data.com, InsideView, Hoover's (Legacy)

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes