Efficient for scheduled appointment management
October 27, 2020

Efficient for scheduled appointment management

Temitope Esuola | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software

I work in my organization's customer service department and 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is the primary tool our customers rely on to schedule appointments with the customer service department. This has given us the privilege to have an idea of our scheduled appointments for the day, thereby giving us the chance to be better prepared. It has also saved us a whole lot of time by eliminating back and forth appointment scheduling emails and calls, which will be the order of the day without this program.
  • Our customers and the customer service departments receive SMS and email reminders about all scheduled appointments. This greatly reduces the risk of no-shows.
  • 10to8 synchronizes with my Google calendar, thus ensuring there is unlikely to be a clash between appointments scheduled via 10to8 and those already saved on my Google Calendar.
  • It is easy to use for our customers and this is perhaps the most important thing I like about this software.
  • At the moment, we are unable to whitelist the reminder email address from 10to8 Appointments, because they change every time and are simply a string of alphanumeric characters. This means that some of our reminder emails get forwarded to the spam folder by our email provider.
  • I wish there was a way for us to limit the number of appointments that can be scheduled in one day. Why we currently do this by manually blocking available time, we wouldn’t mind something more automated.
  • 10to8 has made our customer support department very organized.
  • It has reduced appointment no-show rates.
  • It has automated the appointment scheduling process, eliminating back and forth calls and saving us money and time in the process.
I haven’t had to initiate contact with the 10to8 team, as I work in a branch office. However, I think I encounter very little obstacles using this program and I will assume there is no better support than a customer being able to use software without issues.
Our customers appear to always have an easy experience scheduling their appointments with us using this program, without any major complaints. I guess this explains how usable 10to8 has been.

Do you think 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software's feature set?

Did 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software go as expected?

Would you buy 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software again?

10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software is very well suited for teams and departments who have appointments either physical or virtual running every day and thus a tool such as this helps to better manage scheduled appointments, ensuring that our customer service team has the foresight advantage by knowing who we will be meeting daily, when and why, whilst also ensuring that we aren’t overwhelmed by too many scheduled appointments.