123FormBuilder will cover all your form needs, but at a higher price point

123FormBuilder will cover all your form needs, but at a higher price point

Katie Bindert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Gold

Overall Satisfaction with 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)

We use 123FormBuilder to make all of our forms across our entire organization. We make a lot of surveys as well, like our customer and employee satisfaction surveys! The biggest problem 123FormBuilder solves for us is that it allows us to create any type of form, from questionnaires to surveys, on one versatile and super easy to use platform! Being that I’m the one creating most of our forms, I think I can confidently say that this is truly a great tool that any business would benefit from using!
  • Creating surveys - There are endless options to create beautiful and professional surveys, literally anything you can think of there’s an option for!
  • Customer service - They have excellent customer service on and offline! They’ve always helped me find a solution or figure something out within minutes of me contacting them!
  • Different posting options - After you create a form, they have a bunch of different options on how you can share it, post it, add it to your website or whatever you want to do with it!
  • Due to 123FormBuilder having so many different options available when it comes to creating forms, sharing forms, etc., it can be pretty overwhelming at first. I think the platform could improve by explaining all of the different tools and options better. There really isn’t anything that explains anything so you’re just left to go through and figure it out on your own...that’s definitely something that might drive someone away!
  • The area where you actually design your form looks fairly outdated and extremely overwhelming. I think they should do a revamp ASAP! It just looks too overwhelming!!
  • Personally I think the pricing could be a lot better. You’re paying around $25 for just one month and that doesn’t even include every feature! I think that’s a bit high considering this platform only covers creating the forms for your business.
  • 123FormBuilder is a great platform for creating all different kinds of forms but it has a higher price point so I think the overall return could have been better financially!
  • 123FormBuilder allowed us to create beautifully branded forms for our website, so it took our business to the next level professionally, which in return had a huge impact overall!
  • 123FormBuilder had a large impact on the amount of forms we created, because of the sheer amount of tools and options, we were able to create more volunteer surveys which then helped us figure out the areas we needed to make changes in and improve!
  • Employee Surveys
  • Customer Surveys
  • Research Studies
123FormBuilder is perfect for creating many different types of forms from questionnaires to surveys and more! I’ve never had an issue finding what I needed because they have an endless amount of options to design and brand whatever type of form your business needs! However, there is a learning curve (due to the many different options) so it can be overwhelming, and the outdated look doesn’t help. Also, the price point is a bit high at over $20 a month but if you can afford to pay this then it will definitely have you covered on anything and everything you’ll ever need to create endless beautiful and professional forms!