Overall Satisfaction with 15Five
15five is used across the whole organization. It is our main system for weekly check-ins, ENPS surveys, and review cycles. It directly supports the communication and feedback loop for our remote teams, that is the main solution it provides for us. We do weekly check-ins highlighting to our team leaders what are the main projects we worked on during the week, what challenges we faced, and other random questions. During our semestral reviews, we have all team members complete their feedback notes and then we all have one on ones to discuss the results acquired.
- Weekly Check-ins
- Seamless feedback within teams and leaders
- Recurring review cycles that are simple and easy to follow
- Surveys to understand better our organizational climate
- The HR portion we don't really use
- The new tools like engagement+ and request feedback need some more work and communication so we can use them properly
- Objective construction could be more user friendly
- We celebrate each other's work with high fives.
- We have more structured and detailed review and feedback.
- We understand how the company is doing thanks to Enps.
Do you think 15Five delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 15Five's feature set?
Did 15Five live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 15Five go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 15Five again?
I love it! 15five is a complete tool that allows for remote teams to have the most transparent immediate and organized feedback in any way a company requires it. At BAM we mainly focus on weekly check-ins and semestral review cycles that support our discussions around growth, development, and others.