My first review on 1CRM
March 12, 2021
My first review on 1CRM
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 1CRM
1CRM is [the] most effective tool in our organization to perform daily task management for sales leads, market automations, purchase, and order management to provide effective solutions to our customers and clients. The use of various personalization tools, calendar, and the ability to use the software in modern day Android mobiles gives the user a better experience to book meetings or follow up with clients [in] a timely manner to increase the productivity of the organization. 1CRM provides the options to generate and automate leads that are automatically captured in [the] system, and this tool provides the "to-do" option to do the follow up on time for effective sales. Email options are [an] added advantage though the customizations are limited with the options available. Sales forecasting option is [the] most precise tool available to forecast the sales and it helps us to identify the incline/decline in sales. Generating reports is quite easy and custom dashboard features give [the] best user experience to prioritize the data. Though I have been using this tool for quite some time in sales point of view, this has huge options like custom charts and reporting which helps accounting firms to analyze the flow of funds involved in projects. I suggest this is one good tool for effective business operations.
- Report generation is easier and more accurate.
- Personalization options give a good experience.
- Mobile CRM to support the Android /iOS Users.
- Custom layouts are quite fantastic.
- Email options to send bulk mailers with tracking options.
- Calendar options to do follow ups in an effective manner.
- Email synchronizations and custom options are limited for mobile viewers.
- Calendar reminders are sometime not working well which can be reworked.
- Calling features are not quite attractive.
- 1CRM tool is designed for effective purposes, but sometimes gives the user a vague experience.
- Positive in terms of revenue generation since using this CRM version of tools for four years.
- Positive impact on sales management, business management, and accounts.
- Negative impact is none.
Do you think 1CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 1CRM's feature set?
Did 1CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 1CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 1CRM again?
This tool is used more when compared to other tools available in market. Reviews for this tool are quite remarkable and it has been recommended by successful clients.
Support is effective and overall give user a good experience. Tool is simple so that this can be used by new people in organizations. This does not give [us] complex problems or hurdles when compared to other CRM's.
Tool is effective for most of the cases in terms of report generations or effective meeting purposes. Calling features and mailer support with predictions options can be used more effectively. Mobile UI support needs to be updated. In most cases it works fine for Android users, but in some cases [it] uses more mobile data which in turn gives mobile users less interest rather than using office systems.