Our candidates really liked it!
December 06, 2019
Our candidates really liked it!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jobma
My team uses Jobma's one way video interviews to screen candidates for some of the hiring we do. We found that video interviews are pretty good at finding out the right candidates we want to bring in for a face to face conversation. For some of our positions we get a large number of applicants and using video screening turned out to be the most effective way to find out who we thought would work well for the opening we had. It is certainly a significant step above phone calls (since it lets us involve other people into the hiring process much earlier by sharing videos) when it comes to finding good candidates and it saves us a lot of time too. We dont use it for every position that we have open but it has worked out great for us whenever we have included it in our interview process.
- It is really good for going through a lot of candidates quickly to determine who would be a good hire.
- The candidate interview experience has been pretty great so far as well, we have received good feedback from our candidates.
- Candidates can do interviews from their phone.
- They have live support for tech issues.
- The whole process was really simple and easy to setup and deploy.
- Including our logos and colors in email was kinda finicky. We had to have them do it.
- It would be nice if we could download interview videos for offline storage.
- It has certainly saved us a lot of man hours. Time we have had to spend on phone has gone down drastically.
- Generally we end up moving a better quality of candidates through to the next step when we use video interviews. Great for making good hires.
- The pricing is pretty good too.
We used Zoom for a short period of time for video interviews and while its great as a video conferencing tool, it's not so good as candidate screening tool. We ended up spending more time than we would have on the phone. Plus it was not possible to trim down the video recordings to just include the relevant parts. It doesn't really have one sided video interviews built in.
Good support and there are a variety of methods to contact them. They have both phone and chat support. Overall feedback from our users (when we contacted them to get help) and from our candidates (when they contacted them to get help during interviews) has been pretty good. My only issue is that the support is business days only and if a candidate needs help on weekends he has to wait till Monday.
Do you think Jobma delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jobma's feature set?
Did Jobma live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jobma go as expected?
Would you buy Jobma again?
It is almost perfect for screening a large number of applicants. So if you have open positions that invite a lot of resumes then I can definitely recommend it. It will save you a lot of time and bring in the right people for the job. Perhaps it is not quite as useful if you are hiring for managerial roles, in those cases we prefer to have a direct in person conversation. But that is personal preference. Overall though, its pretty flexible and I can see it being used in almost any hiring capacity.