Indispensable for Sales/Business Development Organizations
June 02, 2022

Indispensable for Sales/Business Development Organizations

Elliot Gagne | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with 6sense

I've worked in both midmarket and strategic enterprise verticals. Since day one, I've used 6sense to supplement my prospecting and lead sourcing. It helps me determine where to focus my energy across my territory and across individual organizations. I consider 6sense an indispensable tool and can attribute around 20% of my successful lead conversions to using 6sense. I would recommend 6sense to any sales/business development organization.
  • tracking inbound engagement
  • tracking website visits
  • suggesting accounts and prospects to target
  • new integration with Outreach is great
  • providing info that is more than 180 days old would be nice
  • more pipeline generated
  • increased opportunity conversion rates
6sense has been an excellent tool for knowing which companies and contacts to focus in on. I can attribute around 20% of my successful lead/opportunity conversion to using 6sense.

Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?

Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?

Would you buy 6sense again?

6sense is an excellent tool for prospecting and lead sourcing. I can attribute about 20% of my successful conversions to being sourced by 6sense. One area where this is room for improvement is more filters within prospect pages. All the filters I like to use can only be found on the 6sense dashboards.