Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
Our entire company now uses 8x8 X Series. The COVID-19 pandemic forced changes to how our business operates, and the first thing we needed was a modern phone system. We were using a very old local AT&T Synapse system, so the fact that 8x8 X Series made porting numbers easy was very important. The most important feature for us was to be able to receive phone calls from clients from home or while on-the-go. 8x8 had all of the features we were looking for and gave me the flexibility to get customer calls routed very quickly and efficiently.
- Easy to customize and configure for a number of use cases
- Very simple to port numbers so that our customers saw no break in continuity
- Online dashboard makes configuration easily accessible
- Transferring calls is a bit clunky in how we use it.
- The mobile app sometimes does not adjust availability status when pressed the first time.
- It has allowed us to continue to do business and help customers while our showroom has been closed.
I haven't had any troubles yet so haven't had much need for tech support. Getting help during setup was a little slower than I'd have liked but I attribute that to a huge spike in demand because of the pandemic.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?
I do not have any specific scenarios where I think 8x8 X Series might not be well suited, but I imagine that much larger companies have needs and problems that I can't envision. 8x8 X Series does what we need, extremely well.