Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
This is our main phone system for our virtual company. We are heavy users of the desktop, virtual, and 8x8 app phones.
- Interoffice extension calling so easy to reach colleagues.
- Reliable and quality service.
- Ability to customize presentation so we look like a larger company than we are.
- Trying to add or delete extensions to meet business needs (particularly reductions).
- Technical support can be of variable quality, although it is mostly sufficient.
Until recently, support was excellent. Technical support calls were always answered, and the technician either resolved the issue or escalated. Now, it is a bit more convoluted, in that some calls are answered and some are shunted off to chat or email. As a small business owner who doesn't have a lot of time, this is very inconvenient and the service is not as high.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?
Overall, it is a good system. I am not sure if the pricing is good or average, so I'd recommend a price comparison, some of your departments are easier to deal with than others (it is virtually impossible to reach billing for a cancellation of a few of my licenses, and that is very frustrating).