February 28, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 X Series (Formerly Virtual Office)
Used across the entire organization. It offers the ability to monitor, generate reports on ring groups, bring together the best of voice, video, chat, contact center, analytics, and APIs. 8x8 X Series empowers everyone to work more naturally and every business to be more successful. It offers the end-user the ability to make changes to their auto attendant, ring groups, setting up extensions, forwarding rules, scheduled holidays, and closed messaging.
- Setting up auto attendant.
- Creating new user profiles.
- Reporting analytics.
- View devise status and inventory.
- The data within Details of Ring Groups is confusing and not well presented.
- The Glossary: Ring Group Summary needs improvement.
- The Glossary: Ring Group Member Details needs improvement.
- The Glossary: Ring Group Listing needs improvement.
- There is a data glitch when generating a Details of Ring Group and the same report as a Ring Group Summary. Numbers are not the same.
- Went from an old D Term system. 8x8 allowed us to quickly deploy a new phone system.
Do you think 8x8 X Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 X Series's feature set?
Did 8x8 X Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 X Series go as expected?
Would you buy 8x8 X Series again?