Abila MIP Fund Accounting is worth a try for any non-profit business!!https://www.trustradius.com/accountingMIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)Unspecified86191012016-08-24T20:40:11.727Z
Updated January 18, 2019
Abila MIP Fund Accounting is worth a try for any non-profit business!!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
- Budgeting - provides the ability to work across fiscal years as we have many federal, state and local grants that require different time periods. Once it is set up, then it works seamlessly.
- Fixed Assets - This module tracks assets and depreciation based on your input and ties this information to the GL in an effective and efficient manner.
- Report Manager - reporting is very easy as you have many canned reports that can be easily customized to your preferences. You also have the ability to segregate your reports, by name, and store in a file for your easy retrieval and use.
- Inputting the budget information can be cumbersome and difficult to understand. It took me a while to get the functionality correct.
- Understanding which input module to use for what purpose can be a little confusing. For instance Accounts Receivable has areas to input credits, receipts or manual invoices. This can be confusing at first.
- Setting up codes for new employees or clients can be confusing also as you must input this information into two different setup screens.
- It's been a positive impact in terms of time saved, personnel, and functionality for the accounting staff. My entire staff enjoys the product and are pleased with the ease of use and reporting capabilities.
Yes, we have multiple sources of funds within our organization and the benefit is tremendous and now we are able to track these funds. The reporting by fund is intuitive and creates a very seamless process. We are able to create income statements and balance sheets by fund type and use this for making management decisions within our organization.
MIP stacks up very well against this product as it is easier to use, understand and implement within your system. It tracks different funds more effectively and the reporting is more efficient and customizable.
It is well suited for any size company as it has all of the functionalities that is needed to run an effective accounting/finance office. Most of the modules are very easy to use and complete all the tasks needed to get the desired result. I can't see any scenario where it is not appropriate to have the fund accounting system.
MIP Fund Accounting Feature Ratings
Using Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Evaluating Abila MIP Fund Accounting and Competitors
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Implementation
Abila MIP Fund Accounting Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response