Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
MIP is used for the whole organization. I am able to quickly look historical items up for other managers using the GL system. I can also generate reports for our management team. I reconcile the bank accounts easily using MIP.
- MIP helps me to get ready for my annual audit by allowing me to export general ledger items to Excel to do my analysis.
- Budget entry allows for financial statements to be printed with budget amounts and variances.
- It is easy to do monthly bank reconciliations in MIP.
- Currently, I am unable to email reports to anyone because there is an error code that has not been fixed. I have to export to Excel and then email.
- It would be nice to have a drill down feature in the general ledger.
- I feel the ROI is positive because of the ease of use of MIP. It is a very user friendly program. It is difficult to make a permanent mistake. Almost any mistakes can be corrected.
We have different funding sources and it is easy to track the revenue and expenses by fund. It is also easy to get reports for one fund at a time or combined reports for the whole organization.
I have used QuickBooks at other times and it does not provide the same benefits as MIP. It is not as easy to use and can't give the same options.