Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
We use MIP for payroll, accounts payable, and financial statements. It is flexible enough that we have been able to grow and change and still use the same software to accommodate all our needs. We have added various components as they became relevant to our programs, which allows us to only spend the money necessary for our current needs.
- The pre-set reports are helpful and there are many options.
- There are many trainings available to help prepare new employees to use the software.
- Short-term disability payments have always created an issue. There aren’t any easy steps to follow, especially since there are multiple ways insurance companies handle payments.
- It would be nice if you could pick which states were relevant so you don’t have to wait for all forms to update.
- We are a non-profit, but the budgeting system is very easy to use and has helped us plan our activities for the year.
- There have been a few additions/changes we’ve made to the software that were expensive, especially since we are on the smaller side.
We don’t use MIP’s Fund Accounting to its fullest capabilities, but it has helped us track our various funds in a way that is useful. We have also been able to easily add additional funds as needed. It integrates fairly easily with other software programs as well.