Overall Satisfaction with MIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)
MIP Fund Accounting is the primary software used by multiple clients to manage their various day to day accounting needs. MIP is used across our organization for fund accounting, HR, payroll, time management, and other various tasks. MIP's ease of use, variety of helpful integrated modules, and outstanding customer support has made life much easier for our organization. We are now able to have an all-in-one solution, instead of trying to manage multiple software applications at the same time.
- MIP's integration with TimeStar has saved our staff plenty of headaches. It is easy to use, and installation was a breeze.
- The HR management module ties directly into our database and does not require users to input data into two separate databases like most software.
- The Fund Accounting software as a whole is easy to use, loads quickly and allows users to be more efficient than ever. Saving time, headaches, and money.
- Our organization would benefit from automated backups to another drive/server. Currently we have to back the data up, then move it manually. If there was a automated process, it would give us more peace of mind.
- Automatic Updates would be a big plus, making time/scheduling times to manually run the updates is not always easy in a large organization like ours where people can come in early and work late.
- Tech support queue times - Although the Abila Tech support is always very helpful, we can often be on hold for anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half. If a problem occurs during that work day, that can cause significant delays in accounts receivable, or even worse, payroll.
MIP Fund Accounting has helped our non-profit manage fund from multiple sources easily and efficiently. The software allows us to keep everything organized, easy to read, and headache free.
MIP works well for general accounting use, more particularly the HR and Payroll management modules. You can tell that great care and thought was placed into the development of the software and its modules, and for that reason, I rarely feel like I am offered a feature that I will not benefit from.