One of the Best and easiest Inbound-Outbound Auto Dialler Messenger
July 15, 2021

One of the Best and easiest Inbound-Outbound Auto Dialler Messenger

Sujon Kumar ROY | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer

Due to the step-by-step lockdown, we were unable to communicate properly with our customers. What is the current status of our customers? We were looking for a perfect Communication Dialer Messenger to find out. One of my clients speaks of this Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer. It's not just Auto DL's messenger software. It works very well in establishing direct relationships with customers and clients automatically. It is very useful for Outbound calling. We can record any message or call in advance. This means we can send recorded messages later.
  • We were in a lot of trouble. I was wondering how to build a good relationship with the customer and his clients . I couldn't think. One of our clients talks about this Auto DL Messenger.
  • Recorded messages can be sent later.
  • It is very comfortable and user-friendly.
  • [I feel] this app needs to be made more beautiful.
  • [I feel] that UI/UX design needs to be redone.
  • First of all, its design is very, very good. So that anyone can use it easily.
  • It helps to build good relationships with customers.
  • It allows you to generate daily reports.
  • As far as I know, it does not have any kind of uncomfortable features
  • This will prevent any adverse reactions from your company's customers or clients.
  • All in all it is a very good software
I used to use a software. It was very slow and slowed down the company of our users.
Talking to customers or clients would cause the system to hang. So we started using this software.
The file size of this software is about 14 MB. And after installation it becomes only 5.30MB.

Do you think Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer's feature set?

Did Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer go as expected?

Would you buy Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer again?

I would like to recommend it to my customers and clients. I will tell everyone that this is a very necessary software.
It has many features that will satisfy your customers and clients. And your business will run very well.
This software is very good. We've already used a lot of software. But there are very few software features like this.

Acarda Messenger Auto Dialer Feature Ratings