Simple, nice and easy.
Updated July 31, 2019

Simple, nice and easy.

Roy Zumbado Cognuchz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with actiTIME

ActiTime was already being used when I joined my organization, I was used to working with time tracking systems and digital timecards, so I loved how easy it is to use ActiTime. We use it to track the time for all of our production staff, so we can document, track, report and attach those reports to invoices for actual worked hours. We can analyze reports to understand the team's task completion and productivity, as well as other valuable information. We make tons of decisions by looking at data from ActiTime. Great tool to also track all schedule exceptions (vacations, PTO, non-billable time, etc.).
  • Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
  • Check out all its brilliant integrations.
  • It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
  • Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
  • There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
  • Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
  • Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
  • I have seem several updates with improvements, it seems they are listening to feedback and working on it, keep it up!
  • Integrations, integrations, integrations. Please at least add Slack and Jira!
  • I believe there is no Quickbooks integration for Mac, is there? We can only use it with windows and mostly use Macs.
  • We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
  • It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
  • We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
If ActiTime works on getting more integrations, there are lots of opportunities like notifications from Slack to managers, contractors or employees regarding missing deadlines and time tracking. It has a great UI but it's been the same for a while now, I believe the whole reporting module can be modernized. It's a great tool for software development services, or any contractor/employee really, it is as good as the data that'a been put into it, so it takes an effort to make sure the complete staff enters comments and hours properly.

actiTIME Feature Ratings