Active Campaign for Daily Life

Active Campaign for Daily Life

Software Version

Other

Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign

We use ActiveCampaign to automate our email opt-in sheet for our free ebook; We originally got it due to GDPR features that other SAAS were not offering and loved how quick one can automate funnels so we kept it, use it today and keep referring people to this software.
  • Automation
  • Integrations
  • GDPR Compliant
  • Sometimes images and/or text are difficult to format
  • I don’t believe they have phone support
  • Happy with results it provided me
  • Fair structure
I’ve used a few, including but not limited to
mail chimp
click funnels
mail munch
constant contact

I’m sure there’s a bunch more, these are the ones that come to mind as of right now, after finding ActiveCampaign I pretty much didn’t need to find further email automation software to do my marketing funnels.

Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?

Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?

Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?

Some of the configurations are a little difficult to comprehend in the beginning but after a little bit of time using it, it’s almost second nature. For the service that this software provides, it’s pretty user friendly, again one just has to use it for a little and try it.
The chat is great and it’s pretty fast, I personally would like a phone agent at times to facilitate the process yet that’s just my preference; Again, the chat agents are quick, effective and do the actual work that support agents are hired to do. I’m happy with my subscription.
[ActiveCampaign is] a software that can modify landing pages and provide data real time, the automation process is the main reason why we use it today. For GDPR it’s important to have the steps set up properly including check box and double opt-in which ActiveCampaign provides plus a lot more.

ActiveCampaign Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Calendaring