November 23, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ActivTrak
The product allows us to measure the productivity of our users and address any productivity issues. This has been especially useful for hybrid working and monitoring our overseas offices.
- Easy Interface
- Separate categorization by departments
- Automatic time zones using the time zone of the device, to remove the constant need to change time zone per report.
- Would be useful if you could define websites/applications directly from the top websites/application page instead of being redirected.
- There have been problems with the monitoring application showing as not installed or detected on a machine that has it installed which is fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the software. However, it is hard to identify user machines that have stopped working. We used to receive emails about PCs that have stopped reporting but not anymore.
- Real Time
- Ability to categorise per department
- Ease of running reports and extracting data
ActivTrak has helped identify individuals who have less productivity than the company expects. This has helped us address performance issues. It has also highlighted those who have gone above and beyond their productivity.
Do you think ActivTrak delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActivTrak's feature set?
Did ActivTrak live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActivTrak go as expected?
Would you buy ActivTrak again?
ActivTrak is well suited to for the reasons that we wanted a monitoring software solution implemented. It allows us to manage the performance of our overseas offices and those who are working from home, where they do not have the direct management from their Line Manager. The biggest issue for us is, as we have numerous offices in different countries, having to constantly change the time zone to each one before running the reports is time consuming and an annoyance if you forget to change it, as you then have to rerun the report.